The Run Insider Series ep 3: the physics

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

The Run Insider Series ep 3: the physics

Post by Bojan »

A new episode of Need for Speed The Run Insider Series producer interviews is now out and features Physics Designer Todd Morin who explains in details the physics in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/v/aYzu1o3lFO0&re ... &version=3[/embed]
Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: The Run Insider Series ep 3: the physics

Post by Tviper7 »

Scandinavian Flick he ripped that right outta Martin Edmunson's Mouth, from ubisoft reflections,(Driver SF) 2nd, the description of handling sounds like Craig Sullivan @ Criterion if it handles like hot pursuit its a non purchase, Blackbox is trying so hard to save their jobs we'll see I like to see this game play well but beginning to think they are ripping off whatever sounds good at the moment, different driving styles sounds just like Driver San Francisco......
Last edited by Tviper7 on 26 Jul 2011, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

NEW NFS The Run TRAILER located from a Facebook Friend of Mine: :D :D :D 8) =D> =P~

It's a dangerous Track 2 Me... and this froggy Jump is a H!GHL!GHT 4 Me! :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Tviper7 wrote:Scandinavian Flick he ripped right Martin Edmunson's Mouth, from ubisoft reflections,(Driver SF) 2nd, the description of handling sounds like Craig Sullivan @ Criterion if it handles like hot pursuit its a non purchase, Blackbox is trying so hard to save their jobs we'll see I like to see this game play well but beginning to think they are ripping off whatever sounds good at the moment, different driving styles sounds just like Driver San Francisco......
I don't think it will be like Driver San Francisco @ll -

The Run looks definately different to Hot Pursuit's Handling! :o
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

NFS The RUN => Video Update 2.0:

Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tviper7 »

TRANSFORMER wrote:
Tviper7 wrote:Scandinavian Flick he ripped right Martin Edmunson's Mouth, from ubisoft reflections,(Driver SF) 2nd, the description of handling sounds like Craig Sullivan @ Criterion if it handles like hot pursuit its a non purchase, Blackbox is trying so hard to save their jobs we'll see I like to see this game play well but beginning to think they are ripping off whatever sounds good at the moment, different driving styles sounds just like Driver San Francisco......
I don't think it will be like Driver San Francisco @ll -

The Run looks definately different to Hot Pursuit's Handling! :o
I hope your right @ this point it reminds me an awful alot of hot pursuit so we will see, and another "driving action game" pretty sure drivers developers already sowed up this reference as well, just seems like Blackbox trying to cause market confusion btwn there game and its competitors for the uninformed masses.... other comparisons suspension which was always big selling point or driver 1 and the improved air time looks alot like San Francisco which is admittedly over the top, but should be fun after absolute lack of air in hot pursuit 2010..
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Vid looks a lot like HP, same winding long country roads.
I do hope the city sections are more technical.
I think I spotted a 73 Trans Am though, and a '08(?) WRX
and possibly a Lotus Evora?

As for the interview vid, a lot of hype blabla. We'll believe it when we see it.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

There was indeed an Evora, as well as an R32 GT-R, a Gallardo, the Trans-Am, a WRX of some kind as well as the Ford GT...

Return to “News”