Re: NFS The Run Buried Alive Trailer

Post by TRANSFORMER »

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D>
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

Hydro_PT wrote:I've seen the video and I thought it was fun. Is there any problem? For you there is, it seems, and that's what I've been saying.
there definitely seems to be something wrong if you want to (quote from the video) repair a humvee for the whole day, listen to 2 soldiers discussing if he would bang Shakira... or carry a full replica of SAW and having to carry it around at all times, and not allowed to fire it........

yep something's definitely wrong if you find THAT fun...

sure video's fun... but that "Modern Warfare 3" that they've been "designing" is the complete opposite of "fun"...

but sure whatever, whatever floats your boat...
and again, what I find fun or not is MY OPINION... and YOU are not accepting that...
YOU LIKE IT? sure... but I don't find it FUN
you disagree? I'm fine with that... but don't say because I SAID "it is BORING" that it is for everyone...
don't enforce your ideas onto me please, and you're being hypocritical saying that...

and on THAT, you ARE WRONG (THIS I'm stating as a FACT)

you'll find that I'm one of the few on the internet that has a very big range of "opinion acceptance" as long as you don't look it in an "offensive" way and get so "offended" because of a few of MY opinions and read them as "facts"
I never stated what I said as facts... it is a strongly biased self opinion, but still is an OPINION
"if you don't like it, then you're stupid" is an opinion... a strongly worded opinion, but still an opinion... I never said "NO YOU CANNOT LIKE IT!!!" you can... nothing's stopping you... sure if you like it, but in my mind, you're just being stubborn and STUPID to like it... but it's STILL MY OPINION... IN MY OPINION, YOU ARE stupid, but I did not say you'll get only 30 in an IQ test or anything of the like... you are STUPID for liking such a boring game IN MY OPINON, but does not make YOU as a person ENTIRELY STUPID... at the end of the day "like" or find anything "fun" is STILL ONLY AT THE UTMOST an OPINION...

is my message clear enough for you? any more misunderstanding?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I've said everything I had to say in my previous posts zedex, so read that again if you cannot understand what I mean. Because of that I have already been way off-topic and I've been warned for doing so. :wink:

-----------------------------------

On-topic again (so Bojan won't tell me off again xD), here are the latest additions to The Run car list: Dodge Challenger SRT8, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0. :mrgreen:
Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tviper7 »

NFS speed always tried to achieve a balance between being a 100% arcade racer kinda like PGR2 on xbox, throw in for some sim elements like Road/ Track Stats and Presentation to keep a little challenge up they completely turned there back on that sometime after Highstakes, Underground 2 etc. its completely arcade now much like the burnout series. I don't understand why they don't just go full fledged a remove car tiers, stats, and make the entire game fantasy like ridge racer unbounded it'd be some serious fun if all the cars had the same max performance potential so we didn't half worry about one manufactures car being better than the other one's etc. I'd love that lack of realism and freedom we gain from it for once we'd see a variety of different cars online like in the older nfs.... =D>
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

when you look at this game you have to look at it from a certain point of view, you cant look at it at a realistic point of view, take this as a game to chill with and break away from the simulators. If you look at this from Black Box's point of view this game actually looks really fun and promising. Just do this, think about making an action packed arcade style racing and than watch this video.

also i would like to add this, maybe they considered putting two german cars in the snowy, cold ice race. Im not quite sure of this but i think the germans they grease the bottom of there cars when they are manufactured so that nothing gets frozen. (im saying this becasue i have had family with volkswagons BMW's and a porsche where our drivway was cover with grease because it is hot where i live and that the grease melts off)

*mod note*
Two posts merged. Use the edit button.
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “News”