Most Wanted comeback in The Run

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted comeback in The Run

Post by Bojan »

Remember the Need for Speed Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR? It was one hell of a car back in the day and the same goes for Razor's Mustang boss car. Both cars will make an appearance in Need for Speed The Run, but in their modern reincarnations: The BMW M3 GTS (based on the E92) and the 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302. There's a catch though - they're both part of the Most Wanted Challenge Series pre-order pack. Or you can just get the Limited Edition and get the pack included. Find it at your favourite retailer or on the official site.

And check out the trailer below:
http://www.youtube.com/v/D_biG-H7a_M&re ... &version=3[/embed]
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Most Wanted comeback in The Run

Post by Hydro_PT »

Don't forget to add the Underground Preorder pack, it also contains two new cars: Rachel's Nissan 370Z (instead of the 350Z) and Eddie's Skyline GT-R R32 (instead of the Skyline GT-R R34).

Are you sure those two packs come in the LE? As far as I know, they are only available if you pre-order the LE from Amazon (U) or Gamestop (MW). If you just buy the LE, you get the LE cars and events only, not these packs.

PS: "...Razor's Mustang boss car from Underground 2." - You mean from Most Wanted. :D
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

You're right about UG2, thanks for that.
And the Limited Edition should give you the most wanted CS as written here. Don't have anybody online to ask and confirm it right now though.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

I do never preorder Games online...

I always go into the same City-Store and enjoy keeping it in my Hands on the Way back Home! 8)

Return to “News”