Porsche Carrera S in NFS The Run

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Porsche Carrera S in NFS The Run

Post by Bojan »

http://www.youtube.com/v/Owzz2atTCW4&re ... &version=3[/embed]

The 2012 Porsche Carrera S is making an exclusive appearance in Need for Speed The Run!
Quick specs: 3.8l engine, rear mounted, RWD, 400 hp, 4s from 0-100kph
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Re: Porsche Carrera S in NFS The Run

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Wow... This Trailer has something from the Past... :) =D> =D> =D>

Need For Speed Porsche, Underground, Most Wanted & Hot Pursuit Style! 8)

[Into the Credits in the End of this Trailer You can see the Score by Brian Tyler] 8)

Probably the next NFS Series will be more thrilling with Tuning & Drifting! :D

The Tunnel is something that was shown in the 1st NFS Hot Pursuit Trailer [1998]! :wink:

This Time NFS is really going back to the Past - hopefully it will be better than Present! [-o<

TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Update: New Screenshots of the Porsche Carrera S 2012 were appeared shortly @NFS Community:

http://www.needforspeed.com/therun/car/ ... -carrera-s This GFX-Engine BMAO! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

00bluees
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 00bluees »

looks great, unfortunately i will never see it on my TV screen. reason being: i'm a Forza fan. :D and since EA are a bunch of greedy you-know-whats i will never buy nor play this game, let alone any other NFS franchise games. don't get me wrong i WAS a fan. they lost me after undercover as that was just terrible. it left a bad taste in my mouth and i haven't bought or played an NFS game since. i was looking forward to this one, it seems pretty good (mind you EA is pretty good at delivering hype and not much else) but i, along with MANY others who are fans of ALL racing games will give this a pass because EA won't play nice with anyone else and give exclusive rights over porsche.

and to think that NFS could have Ferrari's if perhaps they played nice with Turn10 (who has exclusive rights to Ferrari) but nope, EA are at it again.

i have confidence that EA will wake up and let their beef go after The Run's release date sometime. in the meantime there are a lot of angry racing gamers out there.

just thought i;d throw in my two cents. take it for what you will, if you even get to read it as the Mods will probably just sweep this post into the rubbish.
Evil Kid Weaselmush
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Evil Kid Weaselmush »

Cool.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I was waiting for somebody to mention the lack of Porsches in Forza...

So it's perfectly fine for them to license Ferraris under impossible conditions, but EA should give everybody else access to Porsches for free? The last time a NFS had Ferraris it was in a pretty expensive DLC pack for SHIFT released in time just before GT5 was supposed to come out - coincidence? Don't think so.
I'm just saying that EA is not the only evil player in this story and that Microsoft (Ferrari license owner on 360) and Sony (on PS3) are exactly the same. Too bad it's us the games who are at a loss.
Levthon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Levthon »

When will the killing of the need for speed franchise end? Stop this madness!!!! wtf is this crap?
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^Don't worry about the Licenses! It won't RUN bad anymore - I'm sure this will end soon! :roll: :wink:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Bojan wrote:I was waiting for somebody to mention the lack of Porsches in Forza...

So it's perfectly fine for them to license Ferraris under impossible conditions, but EA should give everybody else access to Porsches for free? The last time a NFS had Ferraris it was in a pretty expensive DLC pack for SHIFT released in time just before GT5 was supposed to come out - coincidence? Don't think so.
I'm just saying that EA is not the only evil player in this story and that Microsoft (Ferrari license owner on 360) and Sony (on PS3) are exactly the same. Too bad it's us the games who are at a loss.
I was about to say this when I read 00bluees' post. I think Turn 10 is trying to make EA look like the bad guys on all this Porsche license thing, but their fans forget to mention that the Ferrari license is exclusive to Microsoft and we hardly see a Ferrari on an EA Game or other racing game, especially on PC. Last time we had Ferraris in a NFS game was Hot Pursuit II and an Xbox 360-exlusive DLC for SHIFT 1. While that, Forza had tons of Porsches available. Of course that EA has some fault, but Turn 10 are not innocent at all. In the end, who pays for all this stuff are us, costumers. But what can you do... money always talks higher.

@00bluees: If you are such a fan of racing games in general, and if you were a fan of NFS games, why do you refuse to play the recent games? I must say that Undercover indeed was a bad game, and to me the worst NFS to date. But Hot Pursuit by Criterion and both SHIFT games are actually good. I'm not saying this as a fan, but as a mere gamer. The games are good, even though there are always flaws and things that aren't like we want, but they can't 100% please everyone. :)

I think you should definitely try those games out. Maybe you will be surprised. You don't have to buy them to play them (thank god), so if you don't like, just delete. A fan of racing games in general should try something before saying "I will never play this game because the last one sucked". Never say never. ;)

As for the Porsche, it is BEAUTIFUL! But then, all Porsches are to me... :mrgreen:
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Hydro_PT wrote: "Never say never!" ;)
That's 100% true! :roll: :) 8)

Return to “News”