The Run Run For Your Life trailer

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

The Run Run For Your Life trailer

Post by Bojan »

http://www.youtube.com/v/JfhWV8-Kc2g&re ... &version=3[/embed]
Sean Faris (The Vampire Diaries, Never Back Down) is Jack Rourke, one of the best drivers around. Jack's cockiness and arrogance has led him into a debt he can't repay. The mob has put a price on his head, and it's a lofty one. Christina Hendricks (Mad Men, Drive) stars as Sam Harper, a woman with ambition, street smarts and a penchant for lightning fast cars. Sam is the only person who can help Jack. Sam fronts Jack's buy-in for The Run, a cut-throat coast-to-coast race from San Francisco to New York with a prize of $25 million. With Sam as his eyes and ears, all Jack needs to do is win.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Re: The Run Run For Your Life trailer

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I have a feeling this game is going to be incredibly thin. :|
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I don't know, I have my doubts for sure but I'm a bit more positive. I think it's a game that needs to be played before you really know if it's any good or not, so time will tell :) Just wish they would show more gameplay than cinematics!
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

I had to change my pants after seeing that supra drifting.

The only thing thats keeping me from buying this game is the online mode, i dont know enough about it yet and what it will consist of.
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “News”