NFS The Run Challenge Series

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS The Run Challenge Series

Post by Bojan »

http://www.youtube.com/v/xeQhHoxX-so&re ... &version=3[/embed]
Introducing Challenge Series, a whole new way to play Need for Speed The Run. Compete in 70+ events on your favorite courses. Connect to Autolog and compare your times second-by-second against those that matter most - your friends. Beat them and you'll earn exclusive cars and rewards.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Re: NFS The Run Challenge Series

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

@ 0:22 - Is dat sum Most Wanted?
trollface
trollface
Strangely, I found this trailer to be a little more interesting than the others. It's probably because of the possible customization I saw among other things. It just seemed more exciting.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
Location: Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Mars

Post by TW1ST3R »

I see vinyls O.o o.O
Oh please, please, please! I wonder if it's going to be based on the WORLD system or SHIFT 2 if they actually have one. Maybe its time we did another of those NFSDrew/Ask Mark video interviews? Bojan? Dr H?
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

Yea it was nice to see some vinyls, I was so sure that The Run wouldn't have any visual tuning than just painting your car.. But I'm still not expecting too much of the tuning system, but did I see green tailights on that Scirocco at 0:38? Not that it looks good, just quite interesting..

And TW1ST3R it will most likely have tuning system closer to World than Shift because like World, The Run is also developed by BlackBox.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Rizur wrote:Yea it was nice to see some vinyls, I was so sure that The Run wouldn't have any visual tuning than just painting your car.. But I'm still not expecting too much of the tuning system, but did I see green tailights on that Scirocco at 0:38? Not that it looks good, just quite interesting..

And TW1ST3R it will most likely have tuning system closer to World than Shift because like World, The Run is also developed by BlackBox.
True. All I can hope for is some half-decent kits this time around. Not that I get kits for any of my cars in World, though. **shrugs**
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

This game really looks like a mix of previous NFS games. Can't wait to try out it. :D

The setting looks really nice and varied, the car list is, so far, amazing and with a lot of unique cars, the story-stelling, for the first time, seems more deep and interesting, there's some tuning (let's see how that turns out), there are cop chases... what else can you ask for?
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Would still be pretty pessimistic as to the scope of any tuning options if it were to be a part of the game, never know though.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

And that green Scirocco also has a custom bodykit.

Return to “News”