Car of the Week #25-27 - Halloween Special!

All Showroom related news
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
Location: Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Mars

Car of the Week #25-27 - Halloween Special!

Post by TW1ST3R »

This week for Car of the Week, I decided to go with a series of cars that utilised the colour orange in homage to that event known as Halloween (and because I couldn't really make up my mind). Follow this link to view the article on each car

Street Freak MK4 by StaneSKT

Seibon Evolution by challengerV10

Project "GReddy M Power" by OrangeMan
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Car of the Week #25-27 - Halloween Special!

Post by TW1ST3R »

Street Freak MK4 by StaneSKT

Street Freak MK4 is from fellow Car of the Week writer StaneSKT. This Golf is one that's sure to turn heads wherever it goes with it's flash golden-orange vinyls enhanced with that sparkle a little splash of Photoshop can give. A ride height installation in combination with an aggressive bodykit provides that extra spark to make it the head turner it was destined to be, while a thick set of gold-lipped rims completes the package nicely.

Seibon Evolution by challengerV10

Seibon Evolution brings us back to those track days, with one of challengerV10's speciality race liveries. A classic grey-black-orange white colour combo epitomises the nature of carbon fibre; the vinyl design captures it's strength through a creative use of polygon shapes, while a spicy, orange, textured vinyl provides an interesting contrast, giving this track beauty both a dangerous and bubbly appearance.

Project "GReddy M Power" by OrangeMan

The M3 in ProStreet was never really blessed with an amazing choice of pre-set bodyvinyls, but OrangeMan has proven that even the most obscure or oddball of vinyls can be manipulated to create a creative and appealing design. Project "GReddy M Power" once again features this lovely orange-gold colour, and while relatively simple in design, pulls this off to aplomb! Designed with a modern appearance and look in mind, minimalist design in combination with an effective colour combo has proven once again to be effective.
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

Looks like the orange is the best color in this weeks :) Reallty thanks for this choice,is very motivating to see your name with names like challnegerV10 and one of the newest big tunners OrangeMan.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I'm pretty sure that's the first time anyone has ever used the word "aplomb" on these forums. :shock:
OrangeMan
Stock
Stock

Post by OrangeMan »

Congratulations challengerV10 and StaneSKT to exposure in a heading "Car of the Week"! Excellent projects worthy of your attention! =D>

:arrow: TW1ST3R: A great theme chosen for the "Car of the Week"! Good release, which pleases its volume and deployed comments! And of course big thank you for your attention to my work - for me it is very important! :D

:arrow: StaneSKT: Thanks, but... :shock: You're exaggerating... My level - medium or even lower middle and the rank of "big tunners" me for the time being away... Oh and by the way I'm in styling a long time - just the "world stage" I'm are not manifested itself (To tell the truth - almost did not show) and there was little active but in Russia the situation is different. :)
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TW1ST3R »

Haha just doing my service to the current generation, educating them in the ways of actual words and none of this "YOLO" bilgesnipe :lol: On a side note I think you'll enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOlKHoNL4ks

And Orangeman, no worries, keep up the good work :)
OrangeMan
Stock
Stock

Post by OrangeMan »

:arrow: TW1ST3R: Ok! :wink:
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

What the...video :D

Anyway great work for all!

Return to “News”