All Showroom related news
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
Location: Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Mars

Car of the Week #28

Post by TW1ST3R »

ZL1 Nvidia Powered by tubevox1982

This week we take a turn away from the flamboyant colour schemes we featured in last week's Halloween Special and turn our focus to a creation of one of the newer users of our site - tubevox1982. This Camaro is inspired by none other than Nvidia - one of the premiere companies when it comes to pc gaming hardware, and thus it is fitting that this company receives homage in this visual representation of its essence. Green neons - an unorthodox approach, particularly with a muscle car - are the embodiment of what would be seen emanating from many a pro-pc system; they also compliment the representation of the logo on the side perfectly. A simple, yet aggressive selection of parts gives this ride the edge fitting of any representation of the power held within Nvidia products. Keep up the good work tubevox1982!
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Car of the Week #28

Post by StaneSKT »

Very good choice.I like this one form the moment I see it today :D
tubevox1982
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tubevox1982 »

OMG... my ZL1 is car of the week!!!!! Thank you soooo much! I'm just taking my first steps elaborating presentations with Photoshop. I know, still have to polish a lot of stuff... :D
I want to thank to YaelDjiel, for providing me the support to start with PS!

Cheers...
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

You have a big potentinal!
Osowski
Stock
Stock

Post by Osowski »

car of the week? lol.. its not best i saw man.. its good yes but it wasnt very hard, was it?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Osowski wrote:car of the week? lol.. its not best i saw man.. its good yes but it wasnt very hard, was it?
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/user/Osowski

Well, step up.. where are your entries?
tubevox1982
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tubevox1982 »

Osowski wrote:car of the week? lol.. its not best i saw man.. its good yes but it wasnt very hard, was it?
Hmmm... I think you're missing the point here, it's not a matter of if it is hard or easy to do....

Ps.: you could have kept your first post reply for something more productive IMO... and I sense a lack of taste from you! Anywaw, hope to see some work from you in the future ( a near one hopefully )... Cheers!
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TW1ST3R »

tubevox1982 wrote:
Hmmm... I think you're missing the point here, it's not a matter of if it is hard or easy to do....

Ps.: you could have kept your first post reply for something more productive IMO... and I sense a lack of taste from you! Anywaw, hope to see some work from you in the future ( a near one hopefully )... Cheers!
@Osowki - Some weeks we feature the best of the best, but featuring the top tuners over and over doesn't really do much at all. When we see a genuinely good entry from a somewhat new user, we'll feature it over something that's from someone who's constantly in the limelight. It's good to give the new guys the spotlight occasionally and supportive words of encouragement - I know I personally wouldn't have got very far as a tuner if it wasn't for guys like Rizur, kostovmilica9, Dr Houbenheimer, Evil Kid Weaselmush, etc. commenting on my work offering advice. So yeah don't be so negative - if you take the time to compliment someone, they'll usually return the favour in one way or another :)

@tubevox1982 - That's the spirit, keep positive and keep tuning - we need some new blood to revive the showroom! :D
Btw you don't happen to be a guitarist do you? A username like that gives me the impression you're a fan of Vox amps.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

First as I saw the Entry from far away I thought WTF and then I recognized the NVidia Sign, well W :shock: W

Respect! 8)
tubevox1982
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tubevox1982 »

@tubevox1982 - That's the spirit, keep positive and keep tuning - we need some new blood to revive the showroom! :D Btw you don't happen to be a guitarist do you? A username like that gives me the impression you're a fan of Vox amps.
:mrgreen: Thanx!!! Although I do play guitar, actually I'm a drummer! I've worked as Sales Manager for several years in Spain, for Peavey, Pearl and Korg ( the brand that helds Vox amps distribution )... unfortunelly times are really hard for sales, mostly because of internet competitors, and the company needed to make several changes, sadly now I'm out of job! So I dedicate my free time customizing cars and playing my instruments :mrgreen: #-o
tubevox1982
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tubevox1982 »

TRANSFORMER wrote:First as I saw the Entry from far away I thought WTF and then I recognized the NVidia Sign, well W :shock: W

Respect! 8)
Thanks so much for your opinion.... theymean a lot to me :wink:
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TW1ST3R »

Oh very cool, I'm a guitarist and trombonist myself (and dabble in a multitude of others). And yeah I know what that's like - the largest music store chain in Australia is in the process of going into liquidation - every store is pretty much empty now or closed, they really can't compete with the online retailers. Anyway, it never ceases to surprise me how many people here show their creativity through both art and music :)

Return to “News”