Car of the Week #33 - XMAS

All Showroom related news
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
Location: Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Mars

Car of the Week #33 - XMAS

Post by TW1ST3R »

Well here it is, the last issue of the year. To celebrate, we're featuring 4 cars - one from each of the main tuning games on the site: Underground 2, Carbon, ProStreet & World! Follow this link to read the feature on each!

Underground 2
350deg. by Dr Houbenheimer

Carbon
[Carbon Challenger] by challengerV10

ProStreet
. Carbon Samurai . by kostovmilica9

World
ZORK 302 by StaneSKT

Once again congratulations to everyone who has been featured this year, keep up the good work and spread the word - we want to feature many new tuners next year!
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
Location: Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Mars

Re: Car of the Week #33 - XMAS

Post by TW1ST3R »

Underground 2
350deg. by Dr Houbenheimer

From Underground 2 we have something really fresh. Dr Houbenheimer, taking his rebrushing skills to another level delivers possibly the most realistic entry ever to come out of the UG2 Showroom. Converting carbon fibre to black paint is no easy feat, and we must say that all those hours of work have most definitely paid off!

Carbon
[Carbon Challenger] by challengerV10

The latest entry from challengerV10 is definitely no let down - a striking lime-green colour combo contrasted by excellent use of black and white paint. Lime green rim lips are the icing on the cake, really making this Dodge a stand-out amongst its fellow Challengers.

ProStreet
. Carbon Samurai . by kostovmilica9

Here we have another entry from kostovmilica9 - a perfect combination of Japanese styling and craftsmanship as well as carbon fibre and other whatnot essential for any drifter. The Orange/Bronze colour combo are the perfect contrast for the black and carbon elements, while the addition of a side-skirt neon brings us back to the days of the Underground tuning scene.

World
ZORK 302 by StaneSKT

Our final entry to the Car of the Weekf for 2012 is this gorgeous 302 Mustang by StaneSKT. The caramel vinyls on a grey base coupled with a white tribal-esque texture look phenomenal with the car pitted against a distant sunset horizon. This is one entry we will not forget for a long time.
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

Just big tuners for the final of the year I see here and I'm proud that my name is there too!

There is just a little mistake in the final post, I think you can see it.

Preapre for something big!
kostovmilica9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kostovmilica9 »

Glad to see my car being selected as a ps car of the week, and the other 3 are also a brilliant choice, well deserved. :D Congratulations once again!

Return to “News”