Car of the Week #12 - "MR2 - Green Performance"

All Showroom related news
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Car of the Week #12 - "MR2 - Green Performance"

Post by StaneSKT »

MR2 - Green Performance by tubevox1982

And this week we have a new entry to our list this time the 12th place is for tubevox1982 and his Toyota MR2 from NFSW called "MR2 - Green Performance". We are all fully agree that this car is the best one for the week. Overall the car is clean with clear sport lines in green, black and white colors. The trunk is made to appear that is made from carbon fiber. Tenzo R wheels with this inches fit very well with the rest of the car. Finally, but not on final place the decals are placed very well to and gives to the car one complete vision.

You're free to rate and comment the entry here:
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/entry/65392
tubevox1982
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Car of the Week #12 - "MR2 - Green Performance"

Post by tubevox1982 »

Thank you very much Stane, loved your review!!!
I'm really happy that I have another car in the COTW. I'm quite happy with the result as I'm still developing with PS tools.
I like the way the front of the car blends with the photo background, but I didn't managed to get the same effect from the middle to the back of the car. Anyway I'll keep trying hard to improve my presses and my cars with your help and sugetions/comments!
Cheers mate!
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Car of the Week #12 - "MR2 - Green Performance"

Post by StaneSKT »

Ah no problem, man just this was the best car for the week. About the sugestions you're welcome!

Return to “News”