Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by Fishwhiz »

if xbox 360 gets the lotus evora, i'm hanging myself
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

BECAUSE some other console other than PC may get the carrera GT i will curse for 2 hours...! :shock:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I just want the BMW M3 GTR E46 and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. I hope PC gets these two cars. :D

Bring a Carrera GT if possible, too.

Let's see what Criterion has in store for us. I hope they just do different variations of a car, not exclude certain cars off a certain platform. That sucks, I hate when they do it. I know why they do it, but I still hate that. The Run had some exclusive cars for the PS3 (including the Carrera GT) and it sucked. Fortunately, on the PC you could get them too, but that means using certain tools. :\
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

:-" *tumbleweed*
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:I just want the BMW M3 GTR E46 and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. I hope PC gets these two cars. :D

Let's see what Criterion has in store for us. I hope they just do different variations of a car, not exclude certain cars off a certain platform. That sucks, I hate when they do it. I know why they do it, but I still hate that. The Run had some exclusive cars for the PS3 (including the Carrera GT) and it sucked. Fortunately, on the PC you could get them too, but that means using certain tools. :\
So it seem you get need for speed version of the existing cars , which actually sucks they could use that space to add more different cars, it seems alot of this game was done on purpose so that EA can make some money on DLC and i think Its BS ,honestly long gone are the day when you pay for a full game, now you pay for 50 percent and the rest its DLC.

game looks good tho, looking forward to play it! :wink:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:I just want the BMW M3 GTR E46 and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. I hope PC gets these two cars. :D

So it seem you get need for speed version of the existing cars , which actually sucks they could use that space to add more different cars, it seems alot of this game was done on purpose so that EA can make some money on DLC and i think Its BS ,honestly long gone are the day when you pay for a full game, now you pay for 50 percent and the rest its DLC.

game looks good tho, looking forward to play it! :wink:
so true and so sad...
with nfs:the run on the PC they were like: "we only needed your money, now you can go F* yourself"
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

EA didn't see my money with The Run, that's for sure. I bought some NFS games, but never the crappy ones. That's why I test them before buying. Most Wanted 2012 will be the same. ;)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I guess the car list discussion is pretty much over now: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 85#p388285

That's the full offline car list. We just don't know now which are the 6 cars online-exclusive. The BMW M3 E46 GTR is one of the them, I think the Hummer is too.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

M3 GTR, Hummer H1, 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8, and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for online use perhaps.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I remember this topic being on fire before the game was released. Time to get back to it, maybe? :D

As usual with the past NFS games, I'm trying to come up with an accurate and complete car list for the game. Here's what we have so far in our Wiki: http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Most_ ... 2_Car_List

PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 feature 41 cars in the offline/singleplayer mode, plus 2 extra cars exclusive to multiplayer (Ford Focus ST and Dodge Charger SRT-8).

The iOS and Android versions feature some exclusive cars:

- Audi R8 GT Coupé (it replaces the Audi R8 GT Spyder found in the PC/consoles version)
- Bentley Continental Supersports Coupé (it replaces the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible ISR found in the PC/consoles version)
- BMW M3 E46 GTR (the same car from the original Need For Speed: Most Wanted)
- Hummer H1 Alpha
- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera (it replaces the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante found in the PC/consoles version)

This is it, right? I'm sad that the PC/consoles version can't have the M3 GTR or the Hummer. :\
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Heh, looks like they had to replace convertibles with hardtops on mobile platforms to keep the polygon count down :P
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

:lol:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Speaking of the M3 GTR. Adding it to the game would be an awesome nod to the original Most Wanted

junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Also, the iOS gets the C2 Stingray.

The beginning of this video shows the M3 GTR in case you haven't seen it yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keqBxToYTRc

I haven't touched multiplayer yet, but I heard you can unlock the Focus ST after driving a Ford for a set period of time (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

And by buying a Slim Jim, you get a code to unlock the Charger SRT8 for multiplayer (NA promotion only?).

I didn't hear anything about the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 being found on the console/PC side. And I guess they withheld the Hummer H1 as well.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Bojan wrote:Speaking of the M3 GTR. Adding it to the game would be an awesome nod to the original Most Wanted
Yeah, you know I'm quite shocked that this car was left out of the major versions of the game. It's borderline sacrilege to call a game Most Wanted and not have the M3 GTR in it.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Bojan wrote:Speaking of the M3 GTR. Adding it to the game would be an awesome nod to the original Most Wanted
Yeah, you know I'm quite shocked that this car was left out of the major versions of the game. It's borderline sacrilege to call a game Most Wanted and not have the M3 GTR in it.
according to most of "suddenly die hard criterion fans" here: this is a RE-IMAGINATION of the 2005 most wanted and there should be no resemblance.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

It's not that I miss it or anything, but on the other hand it does kinda weewee me off that they completely forgot that Most Wanted existed and didn't include anything good from mw.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Navid_A1 wrote:according to most of "suddenly die hard criterion fans" here: this is a RE-IMAGINATION of the 2005 most wanted and there should be no resemblance.
Did you miss the part where they put the M3 GTR, with Most Wanted 2005 livery intact, into the mobile version of the game, but left it out of the main title?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Yes, but mobile version is not a Criterion production.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ah, true enough.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

My gut tells me they'll add the M3 GTR in later... for a price.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Bojan wrote:Yes, but mobile version is not a Criterion production.
Ah but explain this:
E46 next to the Pagani. Its funny, this image appears on the loading screen of the console version also
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

They love to fing tease man..and play games! ..it was a cheap tactic by ea to really just say hey guys we are honoring most wanted with the original M3 GTR..off course the original most wanted horde just go like yes im getting this ..psycho -mind-games-corporate bio consumer tactics.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I enjoyed the first Most Wanted. But honestly I don't have an attachment to the M3 GTR, so I'm not missing it much.
snodialove
Stock
Stock

Post by snodialove »

it's really dangrous game i playing this in my home daily =D> some my friends too playing with me this game and we enjoy from this game this game is really Good Game i hope this game will be come on number 1 in this world :wink:

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”