Most Wanted 2012 Car List

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by Fishwhiz »

i'm sure that there will also be dlc in the future, and i hope that if the dlc includes car packs, that they aren't out the butt expensive and that they include some exciting vehicles that i will actually want to drive.

from burnout paradise, when criterion was releasing dlc, they said in several discussions about their huge dlc plans that they didn't want to make people pay for things that should have been included in the game at release, for example cars. since criterion is ultimately in charge here, i'm crossing my fingers that they include more cars in free updates for the game. or if they do make us pay, they are cheaper than the dlc was for hot pursuit (around $7 for a pack of 3 cars and a few extra events, which in reality should have only cost about 3 AT MOST... if it wasn't for the ridiculous prices, i would have bought the porsche, ss, and lambo pack for that game).
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I was very tempted to purchase HP's DLC packs when they were introduced, but the price for me was a little high for digital content.

You know, I wish EA would re-release their NFS games with all DLC on disc. Even if they charge more and I already own the game, I'd feel much more comfortable than buying DLC packs. Am I the only one who wants something like this?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

junior6at wrote:I was very tempted to purchase HP's DLC packs when they were introduced, but the price for me was a little high for digital content.

You know, I wish EA would re-release their NFS games with all DLC on disc. Even if they charge more and I already own the game, I'd feel much more comfortable than buying DLC packs. Am I the only one who wants something like this?
i'm with you on this...

at least this way we PC players can have access to the DLC content.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:I was very tempted to purchase HP's DLC packs when they were introduced, but the price for me was a little high for digital content.

i only purchase the Lamborghini pack for hp , after that nothing else and i did it cause it had a classic the diablo sv, other than i wouldn't get it also yes i must say theis game lacks cars and lots of them if they release a pack that will say classic nfs exoctic , with the mclaren f1,the diablo sv and sadly it wont happen a Ferrari f50 this game will hail as classic status,damn you forza has a bunch of Ferrari and like around 123 cars all different but this unreal world of fairhaven its beautiful with awesome detail like the leaves from the trees ,and the waves crashing into the harbor and splashing it will kicks Colorado a** in terms of fun and thrills you have a little of bit bit of everything, mountain roads,long highways,downtown grids,industrial zone ect..combine with the awesome level design of criterion full jumps and fences that can be broken throwing you off road damn the pursuits will EPIC now can someone explain to me ,why the streets are wet but no rain? yet at points i see drops of rain on the screen.. :?

I'm still buying this game ,i think it will provide alot of fun until gta5 comes out. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to cruise around fairhaven listen to some awesome heart pounding techno/trance like the old days!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1273

I just realize they are playing the final version of the game here.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

here's the video basically confirming the ford focus st will be in the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkpiJWAtLFI
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:here's the video basically confirming the ford focus st will be in the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkpiJWAtLFI
HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: RFLOL!
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

i only purchase the Lamborghini pack for hp , after that nothing else and i did it cause it had a classic the diablo sv, other than i wouldn't get it also yes i must say theis game lacks cars and lots of them if they release a pack that will say classic nfs exoctic , with the mclaren f1,the diablo sv and sadly it wont happen a Ferrari f50 this game will hail as classic status,damn you forza has a bunch of Ferrari and like around 123 cars all different but this unreal world of fairhaven its beautiful with awesome detail like the leaves from the trees ,and the waves crashing into the harbor and splashing it will kicks Colorado a** in terms of fun and thrills you have a little of bit bit of everything, mountain roads,long highways,downtown grids,industrial zone ect..combine with the awesome level design of criterion full jumps and fences that can be broken throwing you off road damn the pursuits will EPIC now can someone explain to me ,why the streets are wet but no rain? yet at points i see drops of rain on the screen.. :?
I brought the Super Sports and Lambo packs on HP 2010 and the Italian pack on The Run. I hope the DLC is better here. Where's the SLR, Carrera GT or the Diablo? I know they're being saved for later. Plus why do I get the feeling the M3 GTR is gonna be a Easter egg car. Not officially revealed until we play the game.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

That's fine about the M3 GTR. Quite honestly, I wish they'd include more secrets as they're always fun to find. Which reminds me, they've mentioned in an interview that there will be some references to the original MW (and Paradise) around the city, so be on the look out for Easter eggs.

Criterion also had some Easter eggs in HP2010. It hasn't been discussed much but there was a section of road along the west coast of Seacrest that was supposedly in the shape of the Coastal track from the first NFS (if you start north then run south along the coast). Criterion had an article before the game was released and it stated they did take a section from a NFS1 track, of course modified without the tight corners, but instead with long sweeping turns to accommodate the game's physics. It indeed has the same general shape if you look at the map, but looks-wise when you drive on the road, you can hardly tell. Just some interesting trivia.

Anyway I'm still contemplating on getting the bundle DLC for HP, whenever I get back to playing it, maybe after I need a break from MW.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:That's fine about the M3 GTR. Quite honestly, I wish they'd include more secrets as they're always fun to find. Which reminds me, they've mentioned in an interview that there will be some references to the original MW (and Paradise) around the city, so be on the look out for Easter eggs.

Criterion also had some Easter eggs in HP2010. It hasn't been discussed much but there was a section of road along the west coast of Seacrest that was supposedly in the shape of the Coastal track from the first NFS (if you start north then run south along the coast). Criterion had an article before the game was released and it stated they did take a section from a NFS1 track, of course modified without the tight corners, but instead with long sweeping turns to accommodate the game's physics. It indeed has the same general shape if you look at the map, but looks-wise when you drive on the road, you can hardly tell. Just some interesting trivia.

Anyway I'm still contemplating on getting the bundle DLC for HP, whenever I get back to playing it, maybe after I need a break from MW.
I think the GTR its part of the 48 cars online? or maybe an online variation of the E92?..will see probably part of an upcoming dlc..soo many questions no answers..but as of now, i'm just impress ,amazed,thrilled and hyped about the open world of Fairhaven :mrgreen:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
I think the GTR its part of the 48 cars online? or maybe an online variation of the E92?..will see probably part of an upcoming dlc..soo many questions no answers..but as of now, i'm just impress ,amazed,thrilled and hyped about the open world of Fairhaven :mrgreen:
at least you guys have the option to Consider buying or not buying any DLC.

oh, and chill out man...
a very hungry man rarely understands the taste of what he's eating. :)
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:
at least you guys have the option to Consider buying or not buying any DLC.

oh, and chill out man...
a very hungry man rarely understands the taste of what he's eating. :)
:mrgreen:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Whoa just saw the TV ad. What a way to reveal the Focus ST huh. Up until this point it was unknown, perhaps they have more cars not yet shown to us.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

The car list currently has 32 cars. :)

http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Most_ ... 2_Car_List
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

An update of the cars waiting for their reveal.

1. Bentley Continental Supersports ISR Convertible
2. BMW E46 M3 GTR
3. Dodge Challenger SRT8
4. Dodge Charger SRT8 (2012)
5. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
6. Lancia Delta HF Integrale
7. Lamborghini Countach LP5000QV
8. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV (iffy)
9. Lexus LFA (2011 model)
10. Nissan GT-R Egoist (2012)
11. Range Rover Evoque
12. Pagani Huayra
13. Porsche 911 930 Turbo 3.0
14. Porsche Panamera Turbo S
15. Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

So 47-ish cars known.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

junior6at wrote:Whoa just saw the TV ad. What a way to reveal the Focus ST huh. Up until this point it was unknown, perhaps they have more cars not yet shown to us.
i saw it in the multiplayer gameplay feature, in one scene an aston martin rams it from behind, taking it down.

but i would not be surprised to see a few more cars that have not yet been spotted yet. i still have my fingers crossed for a lotus of some sort. mostly the evora gte
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:An update of the cars waiting for their reveal.

1. Bentley Continental Supersports ISR Convertible
2. BMW E46 M3 GTR
3. Dodge Challenger SRT8
4. Dodge Charger SRT8 (2012)
5. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
6. Lancia Delta HF Integrale
7. Lamborghini Countach LP5000QV
8. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV (iffy)
9. Lexus LFA (2011 model)
10. Nissan GT-R Egoist (2012)
11. Range Rover Evoque
12. Pagani Huayra
13. Porsche 911 930 Turbo 3.0
14. Porsche Panamera Turbo S
15. Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

So 47-ish cars known.
The Lexus lfa , has already being revealed also don't count the most wanted cars , Lexus lfa its a most wanted car.
they just havent updated the website or the wiki list.

http://www.needforspeed.com/news/new-breed-lexus
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

@Fishwhiz, was it? Hmm, I guess I got it confused with the Focus RS500. Lotus would be welcomed, the elise/exige, how about the old Esprit? [-o<

@Phantom, I'm going by the reveal list, just like Hydro is doing. :wink:
http://www.needforspeed.com/cars#latest ... ars/latest
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

junior6at wrote:@Fishwhiz, was it? Hmm, I guess I got it confused with the Focus RS500. Lotus would be welcomed, the elise/exige, how about the old Esprit? [-o<

it was shown for a VERY short time, and was barely noticable. i was confused upon seeing it, since criterion said they won't have more than one version of each car. i mean it could be ford's way of advertising the new focus.

but i'm really a fan of the new lotus exige s and the lotus evora.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
junior6at wrote:@Fishwhiz, was it? Hmm, I guess I got it confused with the Focus RS500. Lotus would be welcomed, the elise/exige, how about the old Esprit? [-o<

it was shown for a VERY short time, and was barely noticable. i was confused upon seeing it, since criterion said they won't have more than one version of each car. i mean it could be ford's way of advertising the new focus.

There is a Focus ST and and an RS500 in this game.
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Ok but combining offical/not confirmed but seen in game cars.

Alfa Romeo 4C
Ariel Atom V8
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
2011 Audi A1 Clubsport quattro
2011 Audi R8 GT Spyder
2012 BAC Mono
Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible
BMW M3 GTR
BMW M3 GTS
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Caterham Superlight R500
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Chevrolet Corvette ZL1
Dodge Challenger SRT8
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
2013 Ford Focus ST
Ford Focus RS
Ford GT
Ford Mustang Boss 302
Hummer H1
Jaguar XKR
Koenigsegg Agera R
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder
Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione
Land-Rover Range Rover Evoque
Lexus LFA
Marussia B2
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Nissan GT-R
Pagani Huayra
2012 Porsche 911
1984 Porsche 911 Turbo
Porsche 918 Spyder
Porsche Panamera
Shelby Cobra
2013 SRT Viper GTS
2011 Subaru Impreza
Tesla Roadster

45 cars we've seen so far. If it's 41 in single player and 48 online, which cars are online?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:

There is a Focus ST and and an RS500 in this game.
i know that, sir....
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Missing the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in your list, senoreddie. I don't recall seeing gameplay footage of it, but I did post a video awhile back that showed the Cherokee in the Easy Drive menu.

Only 2 weeks left, and we're scraping for every little new info. Can we survive the long wait? Hahaha!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Missing the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in your list, senoreddie. I don't recall seeing gameplay footage of it, but I did post a video awhile back that showed the Cherokee in the Easy Drive menu.

Only 2 weeks left, and we're scraping for every little new info. Can we survive the long wait? Hahaha!
Yes because we are hungry for more! :mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

New preview from Ign and the developers of the game.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/18/nf ... commentary

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”