:lol: :lol:

"EVERYONE!!"

That scream is epic. Oh wait, you are talking about the girl? :mrgreen:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I'm just sayin', you guys kinda had the thread derailed back there.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

yeah.... i mean we're just kinda waiting for something to happen as far as spotting new cars, which seems to still be happening. i'm still VERY curious about the number 123. i wish that was explained better
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Yea that's been posted a few pages back. Again, 48 which can be used in online events doesn't mean 48 in total. I think we should shift our focus from numbers to just the cars being revealed.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:
Yea that's been posted a few pages back. Again, 48 which can be used in online events doesn't mean 48 in total. I think we should shift our focus from numbers to just the cars being revealed.
So probably online you can drive the cop cars and the 11 traffic cars..it wouldn't make sense to play as the GTR online but not in single player... :s
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I... think I'm gonna wait for the game and see for myself rather than speculate on which cars will be for SP and MP.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:I... think I'm gonna wait for the game and see for myself rather than speculate on which cars will be for SP and MP.
I think its best to way and see too, we are not that far away from release and i pre-order my copies already.! but i highly believe its the cop cars and traffic cars that are available online.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Sahad92 wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:yep unfortunately the game has gone gold for quite a few time now. and i think we'll get no more than 48 vehicles.
I dunno man, Criterion hid that Ford Focus ST pretty well until they revealed it in the live-action promotional video. Most Wanted couldn't possibly have less cars than Hot Pursuit...
we may not know all of the cars now. its not important.

the number of cars is confirmed by EA. its 48 cars.
Din't you have a talk with the nfs team on the car list and what was their reply over twitter "where did you get the information"..the reality if it s 48 cars i can live with that ..pretty short list , but hey the variety its good and will really create some awesome gameplay moments you have games like forza having alot of cars..but have you seen the format of forza horizon?,they have an excellent car list , albeit the diablo sv and ferraris and then they have a $20 dlc coming :shock: ..ok excellent car list but forza horizon its about driving /sim and they decided to make it open world throwing a music festival and borrow codemasters dirt interface., we can drive in most wanted and if we wanna get reckless lets pissed off the cops and all hell break loose now you have the element of "fun" in there then we go online and even there's no cops online ,everything its nonstop fun there.

I don't know why I'm bringing up forza but the comparison with most wanted over the web its ridiculous over the top., but the horizon game will never come close to the fun/racing elements of the need for speed franchise.

and again i just brought in Horizon to compare the car list and stuff.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: ....

Din't you have a talk with the nfs team on the car list and what was their reply over twitter "where did you get the information"..the reality if it s 48 cars i can live with that ..pretty short list , but hey the variety its good and will really create some awesome gameplay moments you have games like forza having alot of cars..but have you seen the format of forza horizon?,they have an excellent car list , albeit the diablo sv and ferraris and then they have a $20 dlc coming :shock: ..ok excellent car list but forza horizon its about driving /sim and they decided to make it open world throwing a music festival and borrow codemasters dirt interface., we can drive in most wanted and if we wanna get reckless lets pissed off the cops and all hell break loose now you have the element of "fun" in there then we go online and even there's no cops online ,everything its nonstop fun there.

I don't know why I'm bringing up forza but the comparison with most wanted over the web its ridiculous over the top., but the horizon game will never come close to the fun/racing elements of the need for speed franchise.

are you saying that having less cars means more fun?
i think you are a little bit too hyped.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

philosoraptor-meme-generator-if-less-is-more-does-that-mean-more-is-less-e76057.jpg
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Time to be disppointed!

NFSMW interview: Firemonkeys associate producer, Michael de Graaf
How will the vehicle list in the mobile version of Need for Speed: Most Wanted be similar or differ from the console version?

MDG: There’s a huge amount of crossover between the console and mobile games, but each version has a few exclusive cars to set them apart.
You knew it was coming.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

NONONONONONONOOOO!!!

Why on earth do they insist on doing this to us? WHY is there ANY reason to have ANY console exclusive cars? Do they realize that they are screwing people over when they do that?? Firetruck that
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: ....

are you saying that having less cars means more fun?
i think you are a little bit too hyped.
Here we go..ok Am i disappointed that they don't even have over 50 cars?..yes i am, am disappointed that they don't have classics like the diablo sv and mclaren f1 ?off course..but at this point what can i or we do? game its being gold n it will be release in less than a Week.I'm more than sure criterion wanted to put a lot of cars in this game..but the fact that each car drives differently then the other cars and even the rev engines sound different that pretty says everything. i played the vita version, the sound its excellent..so i was able to notice how the car sound rev sounds once you apply the mods ,you put in nitro you can hear the car when its shifting gears do that air turbo sound (sorry you guys probably have a proper term than me since some of you are gearheads) :wink:

Criterion really pay attention to detail this time ,the E92 feels heavy and strong, while the bac mono its like a wasp super fast but very lightweight then you switch to a gallardo and it accelerates quick and then you have to be careful with the corners.Honestly im excited i already pre-order the game.My humble suggestion if you want cars and lots of them get your yourself an xbox, a 1080p monitor or tv and buy forza horizon,You wont be disappointed..from classics/favorite tuners like the skyline gt-34 to exotics like the diablo and the mclaren f1 its all in there the game has a cockpit view ,and you can drive sim or turn off all assist and still get a porsche unleashed feel more grounded.simcade handling.with 41 or 48 cars ill enjoy this game i stick to one car most of the time specially in a chase.

that's just the type of player i am. :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Time to be disppointed!

How will the vehicle list in the mobile version of Need for Speed: Most Wanted be similar or differ from the console version?

MDG: There’s a huge amount of crossover between the console and mobile games, but each version has a few exclusive cars to set them apart.
You knew it was coming.
We know it was coming?..it means this is business and console makers will take a bite outta of this.however the question is:

Which one are the Exclusive cars? and how many of them?.. are they set apart from the 41 cars or 48 cars online or its all extra...?

-Easter egg alert-
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

You knew it was coming.
i knew it...

i think "The Run" disaster did not screw enough people... like they need more pissed off fans. :evil: :evil: :evil: ...

let me guess...
- PC will get zero cars (we'll be lucky if they don't reduce it in patches... oh i forgot they don't do patches for the PC)
- PS3 will get THE MOST and THE BEST... (good for you phantom... but you should pay for it though)
- Xbox will get... say 3 norml cars which no body use.
how's my geussin.!?
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

But we seen the M3 GTR in the PS3/360 screenshots so that's good news...kinda.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:

You knew it was coming.
i knew it...

i think "The Run" disaster did not screw enough people... like they need more pissed off fans. :evil: :evil: :evil: ...

let me guess...
- PC will get zero cars (we'll be lucky if they don't reduce it in patches... oh i forgot they don't do patches for the PC)
- PS3 will get THE MOST and THE BEST... (good for you phantom... but you should pay for it though)
- Xbox will get... say 3 norml cars which no body use.
how's my geussin.!?
Navid i think its time for you go into console gaming you gonna get the most cars on consoles.i honestly don't wanna go into the developer /publisher and pc gaming piracy issue topic because believe me it always leads to an argument and this thread will fall into hell.

We will get more cars but guess what?.. you guys get 12-players online and we only get 8 , on top of that you guys also get 1080p resolution and mind blowing graphics.while we are are locked to a 720p resolution. =D>
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: ...

Navid i think its time for you go into console gaming you gonna get the most cars on consoles.i honestly don't wanna go into the developer /publisher and pc gaming piracy issue topic because believe me it always leads to an argument and this thread will fall into hell.
that will make it very expensive for me to just play NFS:MW... besides... i will need a TV too
i'm a student living in a dorm... and i play my games on my mid-tier (it's low spec by todays standards) laptop.

also, i can't play anything with a controller... i started playing video games on a 486 pc since i was 9 (it was 94 or 93)... and as far as i remember... KB/M always has been the best for me.
Phantom_pain33 wrote: We will get more cars but guess what?.. you guys get 12-players online and we only get 8 , on top of that you guys also get 1080p resolution and mind blowing graphics.while we are are locked to a 720p resolution. =D>
yeah... but only a minority of PC players have systems that good (me not included)
so yeah i will get non of those that you mentioned.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: ...

that will make it very expensive for me to just play NFS:MW... besides... i will need a TV too
i'm a student living in a dorm... and i play my games on my mid-tier (it's low spec by todays standards) laptop.

also, i can't play anything with a controller... i started playing video games on a 486 pc since i was 9 (it was 94 or 93)... and as far as i remember... KB/M always has been the best for me.
Phantom_pain33 wrote: We will get more cars but guess what?.. you guys get 12-players online and we only get 8 , on top of that you guys also get 1080p resolution and mind blowing graphics.while we are are locked to a 720p resolution. =D>
yeah... but only a minority of PC players have systems that good (me not included)
so yeah i will get non of those that you mentioned.
Then that's a different story , do an investment for future titles not only nfs if you like games either get a better pc or a console..and you don't need a tv you can get a monitor(which are not expensive these days) ,get an vga/dvi to hdmi converter and you have yourself a gaming setup , without the need of a tv, i play games on a monitor , i have my ps3 and PC connected at the same time.you be surprise there are more convenient/shortcuts ways nowadays to get technology and my Ms keeps dropping Xbox price.

Just an advise.
Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

Well, we know it can't be limited to 41 cars as we've discovered 46. Maybe they mean that there's a number of cars that can only be used in single player (like the online track selection in Mario Kart DS) with another group that can be used in both.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

](*,) Man this argument about 41 cars or 48 cars its just creating more and more confusion..i just wont say no more.i'll just wait for the game Monday midnight ..and i will be giving you my impressions as a i play along and a review.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

You knew it was coming.
Watch it be little exclusives like different variations of a car, like the Ford Focus ST is on PS3 & the RS500 is on Xbox. It isnt but it is not that big of a deal in IMO.

Now if Xbox gets a Diablo SV & PS3 gets a McLaren F1... Im going to have to buy an xbox
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:

You knew it was coming.
Watch it be little exclusives like different variations of a car, like the Ford Focus ST is on PS3 & the RS500 is on Xbox. It isnt but it is not that big of a deal in IMO.

Now if Xbox gets a Diablo SV & PS3 gets a McLaren F1... Im going to have to buy an xbox
If xbox gets the diablo sv, ill return my copy end of story.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”