2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

New Info on Customization & Ariel Atom

Post by Zotic+ »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FwoLUZ6 ... r_embedded

This video gives away more info about customization including performance & appearance. Also the Ariel Atom was leaked in the video. Also it was on NFS' website http://www.needforspeed.com/news
Last edited by Zotic+ on 01 Jul 2012, 07:35, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram @SupraHKS
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: New Info on Customization & Ariel Atom

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Well, write it up as a proper news post and I'll move it to the news section for you :)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Well, write it up as a proper news post and I'll move it to the news section for you :)
do you want me to start a new thread or use this one, i updated it.
Instagram @SupraHKS
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

TBH it's not quite there as a news post. Try to imagine it on the main page of the site, coz that's where it will go. It needs to explain what game is being talked about and I'd like to see a more engaging writing style than, "This. Also this. Also this."

Can you have another go at it?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Something like this...

Need For Speed: Most Wanted - PWNED Special

PWNED, a gaming show from EA, has just posted a very interesting video about Most Wanted. During 16 minutes there are shown various interviews with some of the developers at Criterion, like creative director Craig Sullivan or executive producer Matt Webster. There is also plenty of new gameplay clips, including a look at the various multiplayer modes available. There are lots of interesting things in this video, here's a list of the most important:

- The Ariel Atom, a small but powerful British sportscar, will be featured in the game;

- The player will be able to switch cars in free roam or police chases simply by parking next to a car they find. In the video, the player finds a Lamborghini Aventador parked in a alley, stops the Porsche he was driving next to it, and he is able to drive away with the Lamborghini.

- Players will be able to install performance mods on cars, such as slick tyres to improve grip, remove weight to make the car faster, add a stronger bodywork to withstand more damage, etc.

- Autolog 2.0 will track pretty much everything you do in the game. Just like in Burnout Paradise, you will be able to search the city for jumps, destroy billboards, set records in certain streets which have speed cameras, and many other things.

The entire video is below in case you want to watch it.

Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Hydro_PT wrote:Something like this...

Need For Speed: Most Wanted - PWNED Special

you win, lol. Made a few changes. Ill take a crack at the next peice of news i find.
PWNED, a gaming show from EA, has just posted a very interesting video about Most Wanted. During 16 minutes there are shown various interviews with some of the developers at Criterion, like creative director Craig Sullivan or executive producer Matt Webster. There is also plenty of new gameplay clips, including a look at the various multiplayer modes available. There are lots of interesting things in this video, here's a list of the most important:

- The Ariel Atom, a small, nimble yet weak, powerful British sportscar, will be featured in the game;

- The player will be able to switch cars in free roam or police chases simply by parking next to a car they find. In the video, the player finds a Lamborghini Aventador parked in a alley, stops the Porsche he was driving next to it, and he is able to drive away with the Lamborghini.

- Players will be able to install performance mods on cars, such as slick tyres to improve grip, remove weight to make the car faster, add a stronger bodywork to withstand more damage, etc.

- Autolog 2.0 will track pretty much everything you do in the game. Just like in Burnout Paradise, you will be able to search the city for jumps, destroy billboards, set records in certain streets which have speed cameras, and many other things. Everything you do will notify your friends and every event a friend completes will notify you.

The entire video is below in case you want to watch it.

Not many changes, Hydro nailed it on the head though. I'll try to wright a proper news post on the next peice of news I find.
Instagram @SupraHKS
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

from the e3 video i think i liked it its look like hp + mw , :P but lets hope some licenced bodykit like nfsrun.. will be better i hate those bodykit in nfsmw .. rices all the way..i hope they put some japan classic car like nfsrun..240z a must.. who agree

this example for the iphone games nfsmw2012

:mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Pwned dint show nothing new,everything that they show was already word of mouth.when i go into their Facebook page and all i see its nothing but pics of real cars and talking about the past games is a pain, the slow process of them revealing new details can kill the excitement for fans.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Having trouble changing my login password.

Anyway didn't feel like creating a new topic so I'm posting this here.

New cars confirmed from demo: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, Lancia Delta HF Integrale, Nissan GT-R Egoist, Porsche Panamera Turbo S.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Having trouble changing my login password.

New cars confirmed from demo: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, Lancia Delta HF Integrale, Nissan GT-R Egoist, Porsche Panamera Turbo S.
Dosen't this screenshot looks like classic need for speed?!

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1246
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

wait that is just the DEMO? was that at some convention or something, because i doubt they would include like half the car list in an actual demo for the game. but wow that is kind of exciting.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:wait that is just the DEMO? was that at some convention or something, because i doubt they would include like half the car list in an actual demo for the game. but wow that is kind of exciting.
This game will have alot of cars,i just know for a fact, i like how everything its divided by brands instead of just going through them randomly. this week they gonna be unveiling lots of super cars as part of their September super cars lineup they already started with the alfa romeo 4c concept,they kept teasing this car with real shots and finally its in the game.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

junior6at wrote:Having trouble changing my login password.

Dude nice find!

My hopes for a Toyota Supra have gone down though :(

Hmm we get a GTR egoist insted of a normal GTR. Thats ok though, the egoist is just a more luxurios version, making me think that Criterion put that in for more color schemes.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Zotic+ wrote:

Hmm we get a GTR egoist insted of a normal GTR. Thats ok though, the egoist is just a more luxurios version, making me think that Criterion put that in for more color schemes.
why have your hopes for a supra gone down? i think it's actually pretty likely. i mean i'm pretty sure the toyota gt86 is in there
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:

why have your hopes for a supra gone down? i think it's actually pretty likely. i mean i'm pretty sure the toyota gt86 is in there
I don't know man , criterion are not big fans of tuners , its funny how some of the cars in their burnout games resembles tuners that looks straight outta fast and furious although , they have a focus rs and an EVO X ,they already tease the supra from a real screenshot ,so keep your hopes up, i think they probably have the new scion.there have many cars to be revealed i hope the Diablo SV makes it in there.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:

I don't know man , criterion are not big fans of tuners , its funny how some of the cars in their burnout games resembles tuners that looks straight outta fast and furious although , they have a focus rs and an EVO X ,they already tease the supra from a real screenshot ,so keep your hopes up, i think they probably have the new scion.there have many cars to be revealed i hope the Diablo SV makes it in there.
Yea or at least as DLC. I dont mind giving Criterion money for DLC, seeing the way they did it for BP
Instagram @SupraHKS
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Considering all the cars that we saw up to now, I think the Toyota Supra will appear in Most Wanted. They seem to be doing a car list along the lines of The Run, but with new stuff like the Ariel Atom and the Marussia. I don't see why a classic like the Toyota Supra wouldn't be in the game.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

C'mon, it ain't NFS without a Supra! :D

Road & Track presents: The Need for Speed, circa 1994
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

GT3x24x7 wrote:C'mon, it ain't NFS without a Supra! :D

Hahaha did that NFS have a 300ZX by any chance? Would be pretty cool to see my own car in the game

Heres my car in RL for any of you wondering:
Instagram @SupraHKS
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Nope, the only tuners in TNFS were Supra RZ and RX-7 FD. You needed to wait three years for a Playstation and Gran Turismo to get a Z.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Hydro_PT wrote:Considering all the cars that we saw up to now, I think the Toyota Supra will appear in Most Wanted. They seem to be doing a car list along the lines of The Run, but with new stuff like the Ariel Atom and the Marussia. I don't see why a classic like the Toyota Supra wouldn't be in the game.
I quite like what they have so far. I haven't played TR yet, but the car list there looked good. At least in MW2012 they aren't including a bunch of variants for each model like they did in HP2010.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

is it me or does the marussia b2 look like some car straight out of a burnout game? probably one of the reasons they decided to include it. it looks more like a car i want to crash into a wall than a car i would ever want to drive in real life
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

junior6at wrote: At least in MW2012 they aren't including a bunch of variants for each model like they did in HP2010.
What would be cool is if they made so like in BP, where you did a Bruning Route challenge to get a different variant of a car. For example, the Bugatti Veyron, do a burning route challenge (Something similar) and unlock the Bugatti Veyron SS.

Although they already said every car is already available from the start.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Crowkillers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crowkillers »

GT3x24x7 wrote:C'mon, it ain't NFS without a Supra! :D

That was my favorite car from the Original. =D> Then again, it's also one of my favorites real cars of all time...
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Aww, I guess mine was the 512TR.. Miami Vice baby! :D

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”