most wanted Enviroments gameplay trailer

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

most wanted Enviroments gameplay trailer

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

My fears are gone :D , i saw Open roads, Mountain passes and jumps a fun playground and the possibilities are endless.
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: most wanted Enviroments gameplay trailer

Post by drifterzzz »

ea choose the great developher for the NFS series i know it after they success withn HOT PURSUIT..
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

drifterzzz wrote:ea choose the great developher for the NFS series i know it after they success withn HOT PURSUIT..
i know, but its just insane at how people are trashing this game, criterion knows how to make good arcade racers with good
quality and epicness.however they have turn need for speed into burnout and im not talking about the lack of storyline,customization because honestly i being playing need for speed since 1996 soo im not a noob. im talking about the racing itself, lack of circuits and too much open world , but everything evolves and criterion knows what they are doing im sure they will be able to build a great need for speed someday and get rid of the burnout elements but need for speed has always being a fun racer and most wanted seems to really focus on nothing but a fun gaming experience i cant wait to take down the rhinos with the f150 raptor. woot :D
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
drifterzzz wrote:ea choose the great developher for the NFS series i know it after they success withn HOT PURSUIT..
i know, but its just insane at how people are trashing this game, criterion knows how to make good arcade racers with good
quality and epicness.however they have turn need for speed into burnout and im not talking about the lack of storyline,customization because honestly i being playing need for speed since 1996 soo im not a noob. im talking about the racing itself, lack of circuits and too much open world , but everything evolves and criterion knows what they are doing im sure they will be able to build a great need for speed someday and get rid of the burnout elements but need for speed has always being a fun racer and most wanted seems to really focus on nothing but a fun gaming experience i cant wait to take down the rhinos with the f150 raptor. woot :D
Yea people are really thrashing this game too much, so what if it is more like a Burnout Paradise? I actually wished that NFS took more qualities from from BP,(Like Easy Drive, I wish every free roam racing game was set up with this infrastructure) and I guess I got it with NFSMW. Its still NFS IMO, there are fast/exotic cars, beautiful enviroments and police, with some destruction, hidden items and jumps from BP mixed in.
+the addition of trucks will make the game more interesting and diverse from the other NFS' games. IDK how many of you guys have driven a truck, but it gives you a fell of being dominant on the road, and Criterion putting that into the game will multiply that.
Instagram @SupraHKS
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

some special for you guys sure u guys will scream ahahaha...

the ICON of most wanted :twisted: :twisted:
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

yeah im agree with you i also play classic nfs game the best is NFSHS ..and with mods in world racing 2 will will have the game back ahahahhaa...withw nice n modern graphic ...
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

drifterzzz wrote:some special for you guys sure u guys will scream ahahaha...

Ha I saw that earlier, it would even be considered the icon of NFS
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:

Criterion said it they were goona honor the original game in many ways as you can see they did not just dress up an E92 with the paint job (like Black box did on the run), they have the original E47 GTR and im sure they gonna have Razor Mustang too!,this game its looking better and better and i cant wait to find out more specially at gamescom!
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:

Criterion said it they were goona honor the original game in many ways as you can see they did not just dress up an E92 with the paint job (like Black box did on the run), they have the original E47 GTR and im sure they gonna have Razor Mustang too!,this game its looking better and better and i cant wait to find out more specially at gamescom!
yeah me too i love criterion game exspecially hp2010 fun but hard duh.. as i mention to them in twitter please make bodykit change like the run i hate those nfsu kit.. sry to say to ricers .. resently i play nfshs psx on pc he game was fun and even hard ahahaha event the mods also there but acceptable
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

No more staring longingly at greyed-out shiny Ferraris in unlock menus. No more accumulating XP or cash or whatever other arbitrary value for 10 or 30 or 35 hours before you’re allowed to drive the cars that everybody actually wants to drive. There’s just you, the cops, and a secret-packed urban playground designed for absurd driving. And, via an updated and improved version of Autolog, the constant presence of all your friends.

hmm no unlock cars hmmm :?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

drifterzzz wrote:No more staring longingly at greyed-out shiny Ferraris in unlock menus. No more accumulating XP or cash or whatever other arbitrary value for 10 or 30 or 35 hours before you’re allowed to drive the cars that everybody actually wants to drive. There’s just you, the cops, and a secret-packed urban playground designed for absurd driving. And, via an updated and improved version of Autolog, the constant presence of all your friends.

I guess some of the special ultra exotics will be hidden like the huaraya, honestly im concerned about it too but i guess they trying to evolved the genre of arcade racing and this game doesn't have a menu everything its in-game like burnout paradise, i know for sure its gonna have a lot of dlc's tho and about ferraris man i missed them in need for speed, i remember playing hot pursuit 2 racing a Murcielago against a 360 spider or f50. *sniff* :( or a murcielago Sv lp-670 against a ferrari 458 italia...i can do that in gran turismo but its not the same.. :(
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
drifterzzz wrote:No more staring longingly at greyed-out shiny Ferraris in unlock menus. No more accumulating XP or cash or whatever other arbitrary value for 10 or 30 or 35 hours before you’re allowed to drive the cars that everybody actually wants to drive. There’s just you, the cops, and a secret-packed urban playground designed for absurd driving. And, via an updated and improved version of Autolog, the constant presence of all your friends.

I guess some of the special ultra exotics will be hidden like the huaraya, honestly im concerned about it too but i guess they trying to evolved the genre of arcade racing and this game doesn't have a menu everything its in-game like burnout paradise, i know for sure its gonna have a lot of dlc's tho and about ferraris man i missed them in need for speed, i remember playing hot pursuit 2 racing a Murcielago against a 360 spider or f50. *sniff* :( or a murcielago Sv lp-670 against a ferrari 458 italia...i can do that in gran turismo but its not the same.. :(
yeah im argee with u nfshp2 in ps2 platform was fun.. i wish they remake it with latest graphic..i mean nfshp2010 scenenary was great ..
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

drifterzzz wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:

yeah im argee with u nfshp2 in ps2 platform was fun.. i wish they remake it with latest graphic..i mean nfshp2010 scenenary was great ..
No matter how much people complain about criterion honestly they know the original formula and hot pursuit 2010 was the closest it got to the "classics" from my time 1995 to early 2000's,people keep talking about go back to the roots to underground and underground its not the roots ,back in the days it was about picking a car ,a track and have some fun racing with great electronica music nothing else, there was no tuning , or changing paint jobs or spoilers or anything like that everything was ready set go, damn i miss the announcer saying its the final lap , or 3..2..1 go!, you won the race **ahh nostalgic* :!: ,or the getting busted camera angles ,damn those were fun to watch its a shame this generation wont appreciate those little details. if they see it,now games are turning realistic and in the process the soul of gaming its dying.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”