2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Most Wanted Gamescom 2012 Press Conference/Gameplay

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:probably just because there is no new videos, news or anything else to talk about because they are being stingy about revealing anything the past week.
Doesn't that bother you ,i mean am i the only one feeling disappointed by the lack of news of this game all they do its reveal real life cars and stuff on their Facebook.i would like to see some vita footage ,soo far i seen a few screenshots and my vita will be put through good use when need for speed comes out.
no i'm definitely a little annoyed. gamescom is passed and hardly anything new is revealed. I mean they basically just "officially announced" or at least hinted really hard at the marussia b2 being in the game, but that's not really anything new obviously. i'd like to see some new gameplay footage, new cars, show exactly what happens with these modifications, especially the body mods. probably a few cop chases and showing more of the environment.
I know man, i don't get it knowing criterion and how they work that game its done completely by now.They just testing the hell outta of it right now and going into post production Thas about it.Soo i only seen two Lamborghini the Countach and the Aventador and someone in the forum spotted a Lp-560-4 gallArdo performante.

Pax prime its around the corner so im sure they goona show something and i think yesterday they confirmed the Porsche 918 spyder which honestly its not news and i also seen the lexus LFA which im very excited about.

Psst:Someone should do a topic confirming the cars and updating the car list of the game.Imo
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

anyone here noticed criterion are using the old 918 concept car of 2010 as the porsche 918 spyder?

the new and confirmed final porsche 918 design for 2013 release has it's exhaust pipes on top of the engine instead of the sides of the car... it has a new design for rear spoiler... and it's showing up with roof panels attached for the first time.

the wrong info also appears in the performance specs on NFS website...

NFS website data:
engine: 3.4 L(??????!!!! it's 4.6L even in the concept model) V8 +2 Electrical motors
power: 500HP + 218 HP
topspeed: 198mph
0-60 acc: 3.2 sec

correct 2013 model data:
engine: 4.6 L V8 + 2 Electrical motors
power: 570HP + 200HP
top speed: more than 325 km/h
0-60 acc: less than 3 sec

i have tweeted them several times, but each time the answers were happy greetings and such...
are there anyway to let them know of this?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:anyone here noticed criterion are using the old 918 concept car of 2010 as the porsche 918 spyder?

the new and confirmed final porsche 918 design for 2013 release has it's exhaust pipes on top of the engine instead of the sides of the car... it has a new design for rear spoiler... and it's showing up with roof panels attached for the first time.

NFS website data:
engine: 3.4 L(??????!!!! it's 4.6L even in the concept model) V8 +2 Electrical motors

correct 2013 model data:

i have tweeted them several times, but each time the answers were happy greetings and such...
Navid i seen your comments on YouTube and on the need for speed Facebook and i believe i saw you on the need for speed forums anyways yeah man criterion its wrong well alot of the need for speed crew members are wrong about specs.
but this version still looks amazing i really want to try the handling of the cars they went deep this time but still keeping the arcade feel.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:anyone here noticed criterion are using the old 918 concept car of 2010 as the porsche 918 spyder?

NFS website data:

correct 2013 model data:

Navid i seen your comments on YouTube and on the need for speed Facebook and i believe i saw you on the need for speed forums anyways yeah man criterion its wrong well alot of the need for speed crew members are wrong about specs.
but this version still looks amazing i really want to try the handling of the cars they went deep this time but still keeping the arcade feel.
:D ... i remember you too.. on need for speed forums.. ( i think you were a PS3 player)..!

yeah.. this one looks much more promising than that "the run" rip off... can't wait to get my hands on it..! :)
right now i'm hoping for a good car list and good performance upgrade list.
i also wanna see how is the handling... and what hidden places in the city you can go to find rare cars...! :P
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Yeah man im on the PS3 man we need to get silenus and nfsclassic on here i would like to read their opinion about this game, i know classic must be having a seizure by now ,this game looks very promising and it looks like most wanted to me except the storyline and the customization. i'm seeing the industrial zones that looks very Rockport and it looks very gritty despite how cool the graphics are.also this game will have the most diverse car list in any need for speed, i seen the Lexus lfa,the marrussia b2,the Ariel atom this cars are very hot and i seen what looks like the original most wanted m3 i think its gonna be one of the ten racers you have to beat and as a vita owner man, the vita version its looking good based on the pics and yeah The run was horrible can you imagine criterion version of that game lol Classic need for speed all over again! now that criterion its in charge of need for speed this series will be reborn! ^_^

NEXT GAME: NFS:HIGH STAKES and im calling it now! ,..mark my words.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:NEXT GAME: NFS:HIGH STAKES and im calling it now! ,..mark my words.
Say it where it counts! Name the next NFS and score a free copy!
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:Yeah man im on the PS3 man we need to get silenus and nfsclassic on here i would like to read their opinion about this game, i know classic must be having a seizure by now ,this game looks very promising and it looks like most wanted to me except the storyline and the customization. i'm seeing the industrial zones that looks very Rockport and it looks very gritty despite how cool the graphics are.also this game will have the most diverse car list in any need for speed, i seen the Lexus lfa,the marrussia b2,the Ariel atom this cars are very hot and i seen what looks like the original most wanted m3 i think its gonna be one of the ten racers you have to beat and as a vita owner man, the vita version its looking good based on the pics and yeah The run was horrible can you imagine criterion version of that game lol Classic need for speed all over again! now that criterion its in charge of need for speed this series will be reborn! ^_^
ahh... silenus and classic... i still remember my debates with silenus and classic's complains on NFS:TR... :D
right you are..! i know ariel atom is in (from interviews).. but i did not spot it... apart from that, i spotted the rest.!
another good thing IMO is that they are not using FB2.0 engine.
Phantom_pain33 wrote: NEXT GAME: NFS:HIGH STAKES and im calling it now! ,..mark my words.
ok... i remember you were the first on NFS forums who told us the name of this release by criterion... and you were right... so.. i'll mark your words..! :wink:

oh man you are giving me a nostalgic feeling...i'm remembering my NFS:HS in 1999... good times... O:)
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:Yeah man im on the PS3 man we need to get silenus and nfsclassic on here i would like to read their opinion about this game, i know classic must be having a seizure by now ,this game looks very promising and it looks like most wanted to me except the storyline and the customization. i'm seeing the industrial zones that looks very Rockport and it looks very gritty despite how cool the graphics are.also this game will have the most diverse car list in any need for speed, i seen the Lexus lfa,the marrussia b2,the Ariel atom this cars are very hot and i seen what looks like the original most wanted m3 i think its gonna be one of the ten racers you have to beat and as a vita owner man, the vita version its looking good based on the pics and yeah The run was horrible can you imagine criterion version of that game lol Classic need for speed all over again! now that criterion its in charge of need for speed this series will be reborn! ^_^
ahh... silenus and classic... i still remember my debates with silenus and classic's complains on NFS:TR... :D
right you are..! i know ariel atom is in (from interviews).. but i did not spot it... apart from that, i spotted the rest.!
another good thing IMO is that they are not using FB2.0 engine.
Phantom_pain33 wrote: NEXT GAME: NFS:HIGH STAKES and im calling it now! ,..mark my words.
ok... i remember you were the first on NFS forums who told us the name of this release by criterion... and you were right... so.. i'll mark your words..! :wink:

oh man you are giving me a nostalgic feeling...i'm remembering my NFS:HS in 1999... good times... O:)
Lol i cant believe you remember that man, lol yeah im nostalgic too and i believe criterion will keep need for speed being what its all about just racing awesome cars on beautiful locations while being chase by the fuzz and having fun!

We need to get classic and silenus on here man!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

PAX 2012 gone and no new need for speed details and information was shown.*disappointed*

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”