need for speed single player trailer impressions.

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

need for speed single player trailer impressions.

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

The trailer for single player its out! What you like about it?, What you din't like ?, what excite you the most about this entry.
i read comments that the game resembles a high definition version of need for speed world ,but fairhaven looks straight up Rockport 2.0 ,the mountain roads,the awesome scenery,beachfront its all there plus more and the car list its looking to be the best yet for the series.the BAC MONO! say whaoot!

What excite me the most is the open world pursuits, that's the reason why i play the original most wanted the chases! :shock:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: need for speed single player trailer impressions.

Post by Fishwhiz »

after seeing that trailer words can't describe how badly i want to play it. the car list looks so nice (and i'm sure there's plenty more to show), and it's great to see off road places and jumps back in the game. the cop chases seem like they are going to be really fun.

since they have the bac mono and the ariel atom, i'm hoping to also see the radical sr3 sl. looks like we also have a land rover evoque, jaguar xkr, porsche 911 turbo (from the late 70's, early 80's, i don't know) and do you think maybe we will get to drive the ford explorer as a car since there is a police version of it?
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Re: need for speed single player trailer impressions.

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

I like a lot of things in the trailer, particularly the look of Fairhaven. It looks beautiful and amazing, with its industrial feel and some good looking scenery. I also love the look of the police chases and the damage model looks pretty good, not as good as burnout paradises, but still good looking. One last thing that I like is the fact that they brought back the blacklist from the original most wanted (renamed to the most wanted list).

Now what I didn't like. The first thing I don't like the look of is everything on the screen (the hud I think it's called), I mean it looks good, but there is too much and it just seems a bit messy. The other thing that I don't like is the animation of the re-inflating tires upgrade thingy, It just looks... weird, I mean whilst playing the game it would probably look unnoticeable but during the trailer it looked sloppy. Other than those the game is looking Fantastic so far.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”