Eurogamer Expo live stream

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Eurogamer Expo live stream

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Hello,
I just wanted to inform you that in about an hour there will be a live streamed conference thing on Need for speed: most wanted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOhWzx6 ... TDxw8_wVrc
Hopefully we will get to see something new. :D

Edit: It's now over and you can still see it at the link above. It some good looking new gameplay which showed some of the city.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Eurogamer Expo live stream

Post by Fishwhiz »

awesome video. finally some night-time footage, finally saw some different cars driving, although i kinda wish he didn't spend 90% of the video driving the yellow porsche that we have been looking at since day 1.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

:mrgreen: It looks amazing!..I'm gonna enjoy this game the day and night cycle its awesome and the game looks beautiful on the ps3.also the gallardo performante looks aggressive specially the rev sound,the cops are in trouble and they follow you everywhere oo man just the pursuits alone will keep me coming back! :wink:

Can't wait for this game and I like how they focusing on the offroad instead of the urban environment its Rockport paradise!! 8)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Great video! Im so excited. I wouldve been the idiot to ask the question at the end "Will there be a Toyota Supra?"

And what about dat sound when the porschewent through the tunnel? Amazing.
Instagram @SupraHKS
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

The Supra will always be relevant to the series. It may not appear in every game, but somehow it always finds its way back. I'm a huge Toyota fan, not too big on the JZA80 though.

There's always hope for DLC since Criterion is definitely holding some cars back like the Zonda, Carrera GT, and a bunch of classic muscle cars. If not at least it'll always get loved, unlike my two favorite yotas, the Celica and MR2.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

yeah apparently there's 43 cars and i just don't feel like that's enough. they have to be leaving out a few good ones. i mean there were some from hot pursuit that i just didn't drive, but i mean that game had like 60something cars
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Remember the days when racing games only had around 10-15 cars? :lol:

Yeah 43 seems way too low. One thing I will say is that MW has the better quality list compared to HP which seemed to be more on quantity thanks to all the variants per model.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Where do you guys see the "43 cars" info? The current car list has 24 cars. Considering all the other cars that appeared in trailers and so on, and the Most Wanted cars (some have not yet been announced) I'm pretty sure the list will be bigger than 43...
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Hydro_PT wrote:Where do you guys see the "43 cars" info? The current car list has 24 cars. Considering all the other cars that appeared in trailers and so on, and the Most Wanted cars (some have not yet been announced) I'm pretty sure the list will be bigger than 43...
okay i saw someone in the comments section of the video say there is 43 cars, i thought they might have seen that pop up somewhere when he drove up to a car, but i just watched all the gameplay and nowhere does it say 43 cars... so i hope you're right and whoever said that is wrong. 43 is just an extremely small number for today's racing games. i mean, even with 10 most wanted, bringing it up to 53, that just feels kinda small. i would want there to be at least 60, and if not, i hope that theres good dlc. i just hate how much they have charged for dlc in the past though. like honestly, if the price was just even ONE dollar less, i would probably buy it.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:Where do you guys see the "43 cars" info? The current car list has 24 cars. Considering all the other cars that appeared in trailers and so on, and the Most Wanted cars (some have not yet been announced) I'm pretty sure the list will be bigger than 43...
okay i saw someone in the comments section of the video say there is 43 cars, i thought they might have seen that pop up somewhere when he drove up to a car, but i just watched all the gameplay and nowhere does it say 43 cars... so i hope you're right and whoever said that is wrong. 43 is just an extremely small number for today's racing games. i mean, even with 10 most wanted, bringing it up to 53, that just feels kinda small. i would want there to be at least 60, and if not, i hope that theres good dlc. i just hate how much they have charged for dlc in the past though. like honestly, if the price was just even ONE dollar less, i would probably buy it.
Matt Webster said there will be over 50 cars in one interview that i cant remember where i found it.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Did some digging around and found a tentative list of confirmed/unconfirmed cars. Let me know if everything looks good.

1. Aston Martin V12 Vantage
2. Ariel Atom
3. Alfa Romeo 4C Concept
4. Audi R8 GT Spyder
5. Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro
6. BAC Mono
7. Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible
8. BMW M3 E92 Coupe
9. BMW M3 GTR
10. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
11. Caterham Superlight R500
12. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
13. Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1
14. Dodge Challenger SRT-8
15. SRT Viper GTS
16. Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
17. Ford GT (2008 model)
18. Ford Focus RS (2011)
19. Ford Mustang Boss 302 (2012 model)
20. Hummer H1 Alpha
21. Jaguar XKR (2011 model)
22. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
23. Koenigsegg Agera R
24. Lancia Delta HF Integrale
25. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
26. Lamborghini Countach LP5000QV
27. Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante
28. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
29. Lexus LFA (2011 model)
30. Range Rover Evoque
31. Marrusia B2
32. Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
33. Mclaren MP4-12C
34. Mercedes SLS AMG
35. Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
36. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
37. Nissan GT-R Egoist (2012)
38. Pagani Huayra
39. Porsche 911 Carrera S (991)
40. Porsche 918 Spyder
41. Porsche 911 Carrera RS 3.0
42. Porsche Panamera Turbo S
43. Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
44. Subaru Cosworth Impreza STI CS400
45. Tesla Roadster S

Edit: added the Murcielago LP670-4 SV.
Last edited by junior6at on 01 Oct 2012, 18:58, edited 2 times in total.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

yes, there are all those... but i really feel like there's definitely more. on facebook they posted a few other cars, they confirmed that the lotus evora gte would be in the game. they also posted pictures of toyota gt86, nissan gtr r34, mclaren x1, and i'm sure theres a few others that excited me. i think a zonda, lexus isf, mercedes c63 amg, marussia b1, bmw m5... i don't know. they need to show more
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I've heard rumors about the 86 from somewhere too.

How about the (non-playable) cop cars.

From the top of my head: Ford Crown Victorian, Ford Explorer (2011), Dodge Charger SRT8, Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06, Bugatti Veyron, SWAT vehicle.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

junior6at wrote:Did some digging around and found a tentative list of confirmed/unconfirmed cars. Let me know if everything looks good.

1. Aston Martin V12 Vantage
2. Ariel Atom
3. Alfa Romeo 4C Concept
4. Audi R8 GT Spyder
5. Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro
6. BAC Mono
7. Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible
8. BMW M3 E92 Coupe
9. BMW M3 GTR
10. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
11. Caterham Superlight R500
12. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
13. Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1
14. Dodge Challenger SRT-8
15. SRT Viper GTS
16. Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
17. Ford GT (2008 model)
18. Ford Focus RS (2011)
19. Ford Mustang Boss 302 (2012 model)
20. Hummer H1 Alpha
21. Jaguar XKR (2011 model)
22. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
23. Koenigsegg Agera R
24. Lancia Delta HF Integrale
25. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
26. Lamborghini Countach LP5000QV
27. Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante
28. Lexus LFA (2011 model)
29. Range Rover Evoque
30. Marrusia B2
31. Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
32. Mclaren MP4-12C
33. Mercedes SLS AMG
34. Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
35. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
36. Nissan GT-R Egoist (2012)
37. Pagani Huayra
38. Porsche 911 Carrera S (991)
39. Porsche 918 Spyder
40. Porsche 911 Carrera RS 3.0
41. Porsche Panamera Turbo S
42. Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
43. Subaru Cosworth Impreza STI CS400
44. Tesla Roadster S
that's a pretty short and limited list...
they said there are 6 car classes... with this list every class would get 7 cars which is very few.

where is the carrera gt... where is the murcielago... where is the porsche 911 gt3 (any version)... where is the pagani zonda... where is the audi r8 coupe... where is everything? :shock:

[-X
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I've added the Murcielago to the list (there's an in-game pic of it floating around) , so it's up to 45 now. They really need to bolster some of the other car classes.

Really disappointed with Jaguar. I'm quite certain there is one or two better versions of the XKR currently in the market. Then there's the new F-Type that was just revealed, and we can't forget about the XJ220.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

There's 40 cars to find in fairhaven then you have 10 blacklist/most wanted cars that you need to beat to get.so this seems pretty accurate to me,also its about that time that the car list gets leaked so yeah it seems pretty close combining the word of mouth ,videos and pics references.i like how balanced it is concentrate on a short amount but made them drive really nice and different than the others also the variety its amazing,i think they trying to appeal to every crowd tuners,exotics,offroad,track.first DLC give me a Diablo sv and ill buy it in a heartbeat for now ill have to work my way to the aventador which is a most wanted car. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Phantom_pain33 on 01 Oct 2012, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

junior6at wrote:I've added the Murcielago to the list (there's an in-game pic of it floating around) , so it's up to 45 now. They really need to bolster some of the other car classes.

Really disappointed with Jaguar. I'm quite certain there is one or two better versions of the XKR currently in the market. Then there's the new F-Type that was just revealed, and we can't forget about the XJ220.
wait where did you ever see a murcielago? i'm really disappointed they didn't put in the f-type instead of the xkr, or at least used the xkr-s which is a better looking and faster version of the xkr. honestly, i'm a little sick of seeing that car and i'll probably never really drive it in this game. i'm also sick of gameplay videos only showing the yellow porsche. there just seems to be too many cars not accounted for yet, and there is definitely more than 43 (obviously, from that list). i'm just wondering HOW many more are there?
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

double post
Last edited by junior6at on 01 Oct 2012, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

again
Last edited by junior6at on 01 Oct 2012, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Fishwhiz wrote: wait where did you ever see a murcielago?
Scroll down in this thread.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthrea ... 45&page=35

Might be fake, I wouldn't know. Maybe I shouldn't of added it on the list.
Phantom_pain33 wrote:There's 40 cars to find in fairhaven then you have 10 blacklist/most wanted cars that you need to beat to get.
There was an interview that said you cannot obtain the cars on the MW list. There are probably regular versions in the city, but the cars from the MW list in particular cannot be driven.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I remember that screenshoot because of the Veyron. I don't think it is fake, even though we all know the game doesn't look like that. Probably an artistic rendition.

As for the car list, there are always tons of rumours about it. :P I will simply wait for Criterion to confirm the cars, like they have been doing until now. If you want an official car list, remember to check our Wiki, everything is in there. :)
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote: wait where did you ever see a murcielago?
Scroll down in this thread.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthrea ... 45&page=35

Might be fake, I wouldn't know. Maybe I shouldn't of added it on the list.
Phantom_pain33 wrote:There's 40 cars to find in fairhaven then you have 10 blacklist/most wanted cars that you need to beat to get.
There was an interview that said you cannot obtain the cars on the MW list. There are probably regular versions in the city, but the cars from the MW list in particular cannot be driven.
You can only obtain those cars by beating them ,that's what they said, the rest of the cars are spread around Fairhaven.well this week game trailers will have an exclusive look at the game, so I'm looking forward to that.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Hydro_PT wrote:I remember that screenshoot because of the Veyron. I don't think it is fake, even though we all know the game doesn't look like that. Probably an artistic rendition.

As for the car list, there are always tons of rumours about it. :P I will simply wait for Criterion to confirm the cars, like they have been doing until now. If you want an official car list, remember to check our Wiki, everything is in there. :)
That kinda looks like The Run though...
Instagram @SupraHKS
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

because i'm on PC and i won't get any DLC in the future... i like to have as much cars as possible in the game.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”