most wanted achievements leaked!

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

most wanted achievements leaked!

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

So xbox360achievements.com has release what looks like the most wanted achievements throphy list and here are the most wanted cars that you need to beat.

1: Koenigsegg Agera R
2: Pagani Huayra
3: Bugatti Veyron SuperSport
4: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
5: Porsche 918 Spyder Concept
6: McLaren MP4-12C
7: Lexus LFA
8: Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
9: Shelby COBRA 427®
10: Alfa Romeo 4C Concept

-no BMW M3 GT3 ,you already spotted this car, it just might be a normal jackpot car that we have to find and well jack but hamish young the creative producer said at eurogamer expo that instead of multiple versions of a car they will only be one so if that's true the only BMW M3 will be the E92.

-the mods they go through different level/stages like pro mods and on.
-and well pursuits will be large and long in scale from what i seen in the achievements.

here is the link:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game ... ievements/

There's alot of hate building up already off course from the lack of the GTR to the achievement list so get ready.because people love to speculate without knowing how its all going to play out,they don't watch trailers or like the excellent eurogamer session which honestly it totally explain the purpose of this game and what they are trying do and start slamming it. :?

"shake up and breathe new life into the series"
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: most wanted achievements leaked!

Post by Hydro_PT »

I wish the PC version of most games would have achievements, because I love unlocking them. :D But Games for Windows LIVE is such a pain in the ass, that I prefer not to have achievements. STEAM works great, though.

As for the Most Wanted car list, well they did choose some pretty good cars IMO. Of course I would do a different car list, but that's me. Instead of the Porsche 918, I would put the Carrera GT. I hope that car makes it to the game, it appeared in The Run but it was PS3 exclusive, and that sucks. :(
Phantom_pain33 wrote: -no BMW M3 GT3 ,you already spotted this car, it just might be a normal jackpot car that we have to find and well jack but hamish young the creative producer said at eurogamer expo that instead of multiple versions of a car they will only be one so if that's true the only BMW M3 will be the E92.
I hope they do include Most Wanted's BMW M3 GTR (E46). That car is just so important to the NFS series... I mean, everyone who sees that car with that paintjob knows immediately where it comes from. The version in The Run was very bad IMO: E92 GTS =/= E46 GTR. The fact that they have an E92 doesn't mean they can't have an E46. The cars are totally different. I think that by "multiple versions of a car", they mean things like coupé and cabriolet. For instance, Lamborghini Reventón and Reventón Roadster, or Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Coupé and Spyder, or Aston Martin DBS and DBS Volante. OK, these are different cars, of course, but not that different. An E92 is very different from an E46, those are two generations of the M3. :)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Nice find, this game looks to be an easy platinum for me though
Instagram @SupraHKS
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

nice find phantom... i'm on PC but this is a good info source...

and COME ON... why is my dream car (porsche 918) is half naked and modeled and speced after a 2010 concept...!? it's 2012 and the car has official specs and design... they didn't even tried to look at porsche's website...! :evil:

i think i'm a little angry now... i need to take a deep breath..! :cry:

ok... now that i can not hope to see a 2012 version porsche 918... i hope they at least put in the carrera gt (with roof panels of course)...
and what's up with criterion and open-toped (read half naked) supercars?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@Navid_A1: according to the car list, they are going to use the final version of Porsche 918 Spyder, not the concept one. Probably that's just a mistake in the achievements list. If it is indeed a leaked achievements list, it may be old and not up to date with the game. If you check Criterion's website, you will see that the Porsche 918 is listed and all specs are according to the real car: http://www.needforspeed.com/cars/most-w ... 918-spyder

Still, the Porsche 918 is not in production yet, so this may change.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Hydro_PT wrote:@Navid_A1: according to the car list, they are going to use the final version of Porsche 918 Spyder, not the concept one. Probably that's just a mistake in the achievements list. If it is indeed a leaked achievements list, it may be old and not up to date with the game. If you check Criterion's website, you will see that the Porsche 918 is listed and all specs are according to the real car: http://www.needforspeed.com/cars/most-w ... 918-spyder

Still, the Porsche 918 is not in production yet, so this may change.
nope... the car specs in the car page is even worse... it says " a 3.4L V8 " for the petrol engine while it's a 4.6L V8
engine power in the nfs website is 718bhp combined while the real engine power is 795bhp
top speed is 207+ mph while in nfs website it's written 198mph
0-100 acceleration time is ~2.8 secs while nfs website says 3.2s
the design of the car is clearly after the 2010 concept... not the official final model. (check the position of the exhaust pipes)

these are scans of the official PRINTED version of the 918 spyder brochure:

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I honestly thought that Criterion was using the official specs of the 918, seeing they don't have the word "Concept" on their website. I didn't check the sources, though. My bad. :? Even with already-released cars, EA manages to get something wrong, so I don't trust them too much. But those specs are definitely wrong. The design seems to be the same... at least for me. If there are differences, those are minor.

Let's hope the car in the game is up to date. In The Run, most cars posted on their website had wrong specs. When the game came out, the specs ingame and in the site didn't match for most cars. I guess they just pay someone who knows nothing about cars to fill up the page...

Still, I don't think Criterion is being lazy here. As far as I know, those specs were leaked just a few days ago. Probably Porsche hasn't allowed Criterion to use the true specs of the car, since they want to keep it a secret before the launch. If that's the case, I understand why they would use the Concept version instead.

I'm not a big fan of the 918 anyway. :D
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

the car looks great regardless its the concept or final version also aside from the rev sounds most wanted its an arcade racing/action game,so the specs would not matter in this game i can understand if it was forza or gran turismo that got the specs wrong those games are true driving simulators to the core and it will be reflected due to the super realistic handling and physics and thas not the case in most wanted. i don't care much bout Porsche either so it doesn't really bother me.I'm gonna be way too busy pissing off the cops and outrunning them! :mrgreen:

I being playing burnout paradise and im having fun without cops ,cannot imagine the level of fun it will be with cops.The possibilities will be Unlimited! :shock:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:the car looks great regardless its the concept or final version also aside from the rev sounds most wanted its an arcade racing/action game,so the specs would not matter in this game i can understand if it was forza or gran turismo that got the specs wrong those games are true driving simulators to the core and it will be reflected due to the super realistic handling and physics and thas not the case in most wanted. i don't care much bout Porsche either so it doesn't really bother me.I'm gonna be way too busy pissing off the cops and outrunning them! :mrgreen:

I being playing burnout paradise and im having fun without cops ,cannot imagine the level of fun it will be with cops.The possibilities will be Unlimited! :shock:
i agree with you on this one. it's not a big deal really...
but simulators focus mainly on handling physics while engine power, top speed and close to reality looks is considered by both simulators and arcades...! :wink:
also since it's an arcade title, i want to be able to break the 200mph barrier for a car that could lap the green hell in less than 7:14 :twisted:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:the car looks great regardless its the concept or final version also aside from the rev sounds most wanted its an arcade racing/action game,so the specs would not matter in this game i can understand if it was forza or gran turismo that got the specs wrong those games are true driving simulators to the core and it will be reflected due to the super realistic handling and physics and thas not the case in most wanted. i don't care much bout Porsche either so it doesn't really bother me.I'm gonna be way too busy pissing off the cops and outrunning them! :mrgreen:

Haha same here, I ve been playing a lot of BP also, I also just uploaded a little stunt montage i made here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRBsdPfp ... ature=plcp

Yea the 918 does sound nice, I could only imagine how it will sound through the tunnels in the game :P
Instagram @SupraHKS
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I don't think the 918 issue is a big deal, and I love all cars in this game equally.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:

but simulators focus mainly on handling physics while engine power, top speed and close to reality looks is considered by both simulators and arcades...! :wink:
also since it's an arcade title, i want to be able to break the 200mph barrier for a car that could lap the green hell in less than 7:14 :twisted:
I'm sure you will be able to top 200 barrier believe me its a Criterion game :wink:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:

I'm sure you will be able to top 200 barrier believe me its a Criterion game :wink:
And every car will have unlimited gears :lol:

I wonder if we will have the option for a manual transmission though
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”