First thing you will do when you get Most Wanted

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

First thing you will do when you get Most Wanted

Post by junior6at »

I promised myself I wouldn't spoil too much before release, but after hearing the interviews and seeing the cars revealed so far, it's hard not to get hyped up. And now I'm dreaming about what I'll be doing when I get the game (hopefully I can resolve my PS3 issue before then).

So I want to know what you guys will do first when you finally get to play Most Wanted. For me I'll be car hunting, specifically for the BAC Mono and the Marussia B2. I love you Porsche and Lambo, but man is it time for something fresh.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: First thing you will do when you get Most Wanted

Post by Zotic+ »

Looking for a Supra, not find it and swallow the dissappointment, lol,then I'll Find the Aventador, then driving it through a tunnel, listen to the exhaust and smash through a couple roadblocks
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:Looking for a Supra, not find it and swallow the dissappointment, lol,then I'll Find the Aventador, then driving it through a tunnel, listen to the exhaust and smash through a couple roadblocks
you have to beat the aventador man in order to get it, its a most wanted car. :wink:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

i'll do some car hunting... then some races... then unlocking some mods... then searching for my favorite car carrera gt and 1- find it and take on MW rivals 2- not finding it and thinking sadly of how cool it could have been if i had it after i win races using other cars..... mmm... then take on the porsche 918 rival to get his car... then finding out that it's just the old concept.... then get angry... then getting over it after a few hours... and THEN enjoying the game..! :wink:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Depending how the game is structured, I will probably look for some cops in whatever car is available at the moment. :mrgreen:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I'm probably going to spend some time getting used to the physics and creating a mental map while exploring Fairhaven. Maybe even engage in a little hot pursuit. Then I'll start car searching.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:I'm probably going to spend some time getting used to the physics and creating a mental map while exploring Fairhaven. Maybe even engage in a little hot pursuit. Then I'll start car searching.
I will weewee off the cops and jump off something cause I miss jumps on need for speed! :mrgreen:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:Looking for a Supra, not find it and swallow the dissappointment, lol,then I'll Find the Aventador, then driving it through a tunnel, listen to the exhaust and smash through a couple roadblocks
you have to beat the aventador man in order to get it, its a most wanted car. :wink:
Damn, then in that case I'll probably explode because I won't know what to do first.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i'll be looking for a better car if they stick us in that porsche carrera s to start out
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:i'll be looking for a better car if they stick us in that porsche carrera s to start out
ill make sure i smash that yellow porsche good!..and whats with the nfs facebook site ,you have to like fill in a bar to unlock new content.. :?: :?
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Those who preorder get the option to use the 911 Carerra S and Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale, plus either the F-150 SVT Raptor, SL65 AMG, or Caterham Superlight R500.

Gamestop will give me the Caterham, but my gut tells me that F-150 SVT with the reinforced chassis mod might be more useful.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:Depending how the game is structured, I will probably look for some cops in whatever car is available at the moment. :mrgreen:
RIGHT ON! :mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Damn, then in that case I'll probably explode because I won't know what to do first.
just explore fairhaven ,guys we should all get together who ever has a ps3 and just explore fairhaven and drive fast listening to awesome music! :mrgreen:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:just explore fairhaven ,guys we should all get together who ever has a ps3 and just explore fairhaven and drive fast listening to awesome music! :mrgreen:
Thats should be the plan for everyone haha
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

New gameplay coming this Thursday exclusive to gametrailers.

http://www.gametrailers.com/

save this link!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:New gameplay coming this Thursday exclusive to gametrailers.

save this link!
not gonna lie i'm kinda stoked to see this. really i think we know everything about the game, i just want to see if any more cars are spotted and see more of the world/environment
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:New gameplay coming this Thursday exclusive to gametrailers.

save this link!
not gonna lie i'm kinda stoked to see this. really i think we know everything about the game, i just want to see if any more cars are spotted and see more of the world/environment
That's the point! :) to see new footage , i'm not expecting much,they hype things up about something that's why its called a promo and then once you see it, it will be the same guy saying the same thing and probably seconds of a new footage.

However the Facebook page its already 86 percent ,once thas done that will unlock a new car reveal and new gameplay footage. :wink:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

unfortunately, they are airing it at midnight pacific time.... 1AM my time and unfortunately for the east coast, 3 in the morning. probably not gonna get around to it when it comes out
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:unfortunately, they are airing it at midnight pacific time.... 1AM my time and unfortunately for the east coast, 3 in the morning. probably not gonna get around to it when it comes out
I'll probably be up, I'm in the east so 3 am it is for me.
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

5 pm for me. Anyway When first get MW I'm going to get into a pursuit. :D
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

just watched it. i didn't see any new cars, just a bunch of new gameplay of cars we've spotted in videos and screens and such. actually, saw the ariel atom in action but we already knew it was gonna be there.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:just watched it. i didn't see any new cars, just a bunch of new gameplay of cars we've spotted in videos and screens and such. actually, saw the ariel atom in action but we already knew it was gonna be there.
The land rover evoque was there first time seen it in game too also man Fairhaven its beautiful up in the mountains woot! :mrgreen:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i'm very excited for this game. by the way did anyone look at the link that they posted on facebook for getting to 100%? i clicked but my computer isn't opening the link for some reason.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:i'm very excited for this game. by the way did anyone look at the link that they posted on facebook for getting to 100%? i clicked but my computer isn't opening the link for some reason.
When it gets to a 100% something gets unlock in this case was the new gameplay trailer 4 that shows excellent gameplay against most wanted car #4. :wink:

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”