Drift King

New gameplay trailer :multiplayer

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: New gameplay trailer :multiplayer

Post by Fishwhiz »

anyone else spot the new ford focus st at 2:38?

Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

This game its madness on wheels!!! i cant wait for the crazy moments we gonna have online and the sunsets in this game will kill my eyes :) only downside no cops online chasing you.. :(
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

that is some crazy multiplayer footage.

anyone else has the feeling that earth's gravity should have a bigger part in the game? :wink:
just like it should have had less part in nfs:hp2010... :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:that is some crazy multiplayer footage.

anyone else has the feeling that earth's gravity should have a bigger part in the game? :wink:
Nope i like jumps and they were missing in hot pursuit ,fans were asking for it too so criterion listen and brought them back ten times better.Thanks criterion!
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

Nope i like jumps and they were missing in hot pursuit ,fans were asking for it too so criterion listen and brought them back ten times better.Thanks criterion!
jumps are good...

i mean bringing back jumps is good... but bringing them back ten times better won't be called jumps any more... we call it... flying. and cars don't fly.!!! :D

anyway... as long as it's enjoyable... well... :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:

jumps are good...

i mean bringing back jumps is good... but bringing them back ten times better won't be called jumps any more... we call it... flying. and cars don't fly.!!! :D

anyway... as long as it's enjoyable... well... :wink:
It looks at least the jumps have a purpose they are not just there and knowing this is criterion burnout creators then this are representation of jumps for them,when i used to play the classic games and i hit a jump i always got excited when i was launch way up high in the air it does create a feeling of adrenaline and speed.i always tried to jump again and again to see how high i can jump. im sure there will be jumps and uber-jumps and its up to you if u wanna jump, i know im goona be hitting those huge jumps cause i like them.

IM excited about the endless rewards they talk about rewarding cars, paint packs(paint jobs) and licence plates if you play well thas cool and interesting. :wink:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

the game is looking really great at this point as far as gameplay. the only concern i'm having right now is the car list... i'm still unsure about it. the general number they gave and the types of cars we're seeing just don't add up
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Fishwhiz wrote:the game is looking really great at this point as far as gameplay. the only concern i'm having right now is the car list... i'm still unsure about it. the general number they gave and the types of cars we're seeing just don't add up
yeah... my concerns exactly.

the car line up still has a considerable distance to what i call impressive.!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:the game is looking really great at this point as far as gameplay. the only concern i'm having right now is the car list... i'm still unsure about it. the general number they gave and the types of cars we're seeing just don't add up
yeah... my concerns exactly.

the car line up still has a considerable distance to what i call impressive.!
yeah, i mean there is a very nice handful of very good cars that i'm excited to be driving (track cars, aventador, suv/trucks, srt viper, and low end cars like the ford focus and audi a1), but there is also a pretty decent sized handfull of cars i'm really not too excited to be seeing again (bentley, jag xkr, bmw m3 coupe, dodge challenger, mercedes sl65). like, they are good cars too, but nothing that really wakes me up here. they could at least do upgraded versions of these cars. (like the xkr-s, m3 gts). we've seen some pretty cool things posted to facebook like the toyota gt86, nissan skyline, aston martin vanquish, lotus evora gte, marussia b1, lexus is-f, and others that i really was looking forward to that they seemed to have hinted towards but haven't seen any of them since which worries me.

there are also plenty I would have loved to see that i think would make perfect sense to be in the game, like i've always wanted to drive the bmw 1 series m, bmw m5 2012, bmw m6 convertible, new porsche boxter, lotus elise, lotus exige s, aston martin v12 zagato, and a few others and their spot seems to have been taken by things like the nissan tiida/versa which really rustles my jimmies
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

having cars in that 6 diverse classes are cool... it makes up for some cool gameplay.

but as you mentioned correctly... they need to include some unique and hot cars to make their line up really stand out. i mean, yes of course we have SUVs and track cars...that's a fresh change in the franchise but the GT and sports car class shouldn't lack anything... these two classes are the core of any NFS game...!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Navid_A1 wrote:having cars in that 6 diverse classes are cool... it makes up for some cool gameplay.

but as you mentioned correctly... they need to include some unique and hot cars to make their line up really stand out. i mean, yes of course we have SUVs and track cars...that's a fresh change in the franchise but the GT and sports car class shouldn't lack anything... these two classes are the core of any NFS game...!
i completely agree. just because they are trying to get a wide variety doesn't mean they should skimp on the amount of sports and exotic cars there are in the game. they have always been the theme of cars in need for speed, and even in underground and underground 2 the cars were definitely still sports cars.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

The jumps look really fun, even though they werent really part of NFS, they are totally welcome, especially since we wont get a new BP for awhile. (Actually I remember going to the docks in Rockport and jumping off all of those ramps lol, still do it in NFS World)
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”