Vita version preview

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Vita version preview

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

TOday i went to new york comic con , not having a clue of what games will be there.in my mind i was like i wish for need for speed to be there and when i got to the show not only it was there but it was the vita version so im goona be clear and use bullet im not goona go into a journal like style and then you guys can ask me questions.

first of all the version i play pretty much had the whole fairhaven map,but the map its soo huge guys *HUGE*,that i dint know where to go.now remember guys this game is the same as the ps3 version and vice versa so here i go:

-Solid framerate-amazing it keep up no matter what off course a bit of jaggies on the graphics for a handheld but the game was moving soo fast that i dint pay attention to minor details.

-Great graphics for a handheld and to literally fit the whole ps3 game in the vita it just looks awesome, lens flare that almost blind you , perfect shadows i watch as the day/night cycle was happening it was amazing.everything smooth.

-Easy drive- i was driving the crappy yellow Porsche and right way i switch to a lambo , a bac mono,viper and a Tesla there were alot of cars there unlocked already.but the magic happens when you press start you go into an actual game menu where you can pull up the map guys the map its the most stylish shi*T i seen , OK so everything is dark and when you scroll around its like a red pulse effect glowing like a submarine sonar and illuminate the roads you go to and stuff ,i also saw the options menu,photo mode,and managing your most wanted list of friends.

-Gameplay and Handling

Handling-I couldn't get away from the vita , i kept coming back. as i got used to the handling it became addictive , you turn and the car turns( turns normally) no drifting if you wanna drift or do donuts tap( square) and you do your drift.the handling its more grounded,more smooth all i talk about at the show was the handling and tomorrow I'm gonna play the game again.

Gameplay- I did not go into races, i was just cruising around fairhaven getting used to the environment and the cars accelerate fast ,i switch to the bumper cam and that's when you see the frame rate in all its glory.i also encounter the cops , i noticed that your heat level goes up quick and finally i collided with a traffic car and i saw the slow mo cam style that criterion its known for, pieces of scrap metal flying ,glass cracking all in full effect on the vita screen. :mrgreen:

Conclusion-Epic in proportions, fairhaven looks huge,the cars look awesome , the environment looks awesome and the highlight of the game , the handling its just comfortable its a joy-ride ,if this looks good on vita ,i will disappear from earth playing the full version on ps3 .enough said.

I'm playing it tomorrow again. :mrgreen:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Vita version preview

Post by junior6at »

Nice Phantom Pain. After reading Bojan's and your impressions on how the cars handle (expecting the Vita to be no different from the other platforms), I have to say I'm relieved to hear that HP's cartoon physics won't return in MW2012.

It seems that they are addressing a lot of the issues that I had with HP. I mean, there isn't quick race mode, but then again it wouldn't have worked out with the way the game is structured.

How is the cop difficulty with each heat level? I hope they aren't push overs like in the first MW. Do they use any tactics and also how do they try to bust you when you're at low speeds?

POST SOME VIDS!!!!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Vita version preview

Post by Fishwhiz »

nice preview. anything to say about cars you found or anything?

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”