German NFS Most Wanted gameplay/preview

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

German NFS Most Wanted gameplay/preview

Post by Fishwhiz »

I just found this video on youtube, I can't speak german so I know absolutely nothing of what they're saying the entire time, but it has a lot of good new gameplay, showing a lot of the environment, which looks awesome. shows some gameplay in the ariel atom, marussia, bentley ss, gallardo, and porsche panamera. probably the most interesting new thing i saw here is that you can actually spin your tires so much that they shred off and you're riding on your rims.

another very interesting and strange thing i saw, not sure if it was a glitch or not, but around the 9:25 mark when the ariel starts a race, traffic cars are just floating around errwhere, like wtf.

check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqZAmFk10U
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Re: German NFS Most Wanted gameplay/preview

Post by senoreddie »

I think we found the commercial for MW 2012! Holy dubstep though! Plus new PS Vita footage but's kinda blurry though.

Ok I can't post them, still too new.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

what are you talking about post it up
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Tried too, it said it looks too spamy, remove off-site URLs, I couldn't even post with a text link.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

oh, interesting. what's the video called? is it on youtube?
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

The new trailer is just titled Need for Speed Most Wanted but it's from a russian YT user named Максим Ротарь. The Vita footage is titled "NFS Most Wanted Gameplay on Vita!"
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

I found this footage , it shows more of fairhaven mountain roads, canyons and cliffs im excited like i said as i was playing on the vita and today i encounter some places that if your push outta of the road your gone specially on the canyon roads you are done!, so the game has dangerous parts be careful around the edges specially when you are in a pursuit :)..i cant wait to cruise around this roads, the world its massive at some poins you drive and drive and you end up in high places, suspended expressways and highways that if a swat truck hits and you fly off , say goodbye to your speed points.

as i was playing today i found out that this games its not gonna be easy, everything you do required speed points, you wanna get into the big races gotta have enough speed points, want upgrades/mods speed points and each car you find has races and you gotta earn speed points to access the other
races and if u want pro mods you have to earn it for some people its gonna be a breeze getting the content playing multiplayer, but for me that im more of a single player ill be earning my points through the pursuits but if i get busted , i lose a lot of speed points also when you lose in any event they deduct speed points.

here is the footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... bCXpDBiedA#!
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:I found this footage , it shows more of fairhaven mountain roads, canyons and cliffs im excited like i said as i was playing on the vita and today i encounter some places that if your push outta of the road your gone specially on the canyon roads you are done!, so the game has dangerous parts be careful around the edges specially when you are in a pursuit :)..i cant wait to cruise around this roads, the world its massive at some poins you drive and drive and you end up in high places, suspended expressways and highways that if a swat truck hits and you fly off , say goodbye to your speed points.

as i was playing today i found out that this games its not gonna be easy, everything you do required speed points, you wanna get into the big races gotta have enough speed points, want upgrades/mods speed points and each car you find has races and you gotta earn speed points to access the other
races and if u want pro mods you have to earn it for some people its gonna be a breeze getting the content playing multiplayer, but for me that im more of a single player ill be earning my points through the pursuits but if i get busted , i lose a lot of speed points also when you lose in any event they deduct speed points.

here is the footage:

nice find... nice.! (however i have no idea what they are saying)
keepem comming.!
the map they show at the end... it seems small... but the actual world seems big :?:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:I found this footage , it shows more of fairhaven mountain roads, canyons and cliffs im excited like i said as i was playing on the vita and today i encounter some places that if your push outta of the road your gone specially on the canyon roads you are done!, so the game has dangerous parts be careful around the edges specially when you are in a pursuit :)..i cant wait to cruise around this roads, the world its massive at some poins you drive and drive and you end up in high places, suspended expressways and highways that if a swat truck hits and you fly off , say goodbye to your speed points.

here is the footage:

keepem comming.!
the map they show at the end... it seems small... but the actual world seems big :?:

the map actually look pretty big, and also, the fact that you can drive just about ANYWHERE outside of the main roads adds to the feeling that it is much bigger than it looks. it's more open than any other need for speed map we've seen. criterion did this in burnout paradise, and the world was massive due to the amount of things to do off of the road, like we see that massive airfield, over in the city it looks like there are some train tracks, parks, and other things. it feels like rockport but it has the size and characteristics of burnout paradise.

the one thing that made me mad about that video besides that it was primarily of that stupid yellow porsche is that it looks like he never really tried to explore the interesting parts of the world. it looked fantastic, but he stuck to the main roads just about the entire time.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Navid_A1 wrote:

here is the footage:

keepem comming.!
I think only major roads were highlighteds on the map. Look closer and you can see even more roads in between all of the main roads.

Cant
Wait
For
This
Game
Instagram @SupraHKS
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Damn Europe, why do they get all the fun? Plus, are they getting the finished game? Boooooooooo.

Some footage I found features the intro to the game itself and more gameplay but it's not in english.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

why can't you just copy+paste the link to these videos?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:why can't you just copy+paste the link to these videos?

fish there you go man:)

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1265
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Has anyone found the new but short Vita footage yet?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

senoreddie wrote:Has anyone found the new but short Vita footage yet?
read my preview i played the game already for the past 2 days.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:

here is the footage:

keepem comming.!
I think only major roads were highlighteds on the map. Look closer and you can see even more roads in between all of the main roads.

Cant
Wait
For
This
Game
Zotic fairhaven its the true star of this game!..it looks awesome to just cruise around! :cry: i WANT IT!
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

Yeah but visual aid will help, the 2 vids on YT make it look great though.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

senoreddie wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:

Yeah but visual aid will help, the 2 vids on YT make it look great though.
I'ts pretty awesome man, for a handheld version , everything its on the vita and the frame rate keeps up,all the cars and the whole fairhaven its open. :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

thanks man. that last video was kinda fun to watch, except for that it was 26 minutes of the same things over and over
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:

thanks man. that last video was kinda fun to watch, except for that it was 26 minutes of the same things over and over
The multiplayer looks plain mindless fun :) ..but that's what criterion its all about ,i can see the jump challenges will turn into hot wheels crash junctions! :mrgreen:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: ...

The multiplayer looks plain mindless fun :) ..but that's what criterion its all about ,i can see the jump challenges will turn into hot wheels crash junctions! :mrgreen:
you are scaring me man... i have pre-ordered a Need for Speed title... not a burn out jump and crash fest...!
i seriously hope criterion keeps up to their word: nfs with a taste of burn out... not burn out with branded cars.!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Navid_A1 wrote:

you are scaring me man... i have pre-ordered a Need for Speed title... not a burn out jump and crash fest...!
i seriously hope criterion keeps up to their word: nfs with a taste of burn out... not burn out with branded cars.!
sorry man, but that's basically what youre getting... it really is a hybrid of need for speed most wanted 2005 and burnout paradise. i don't see why that should detract you from buying the game... go play burnout paradise some and see how you feel about this game after that.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:

sorry man, but that's basically what youre getting... it really is a hybrid of need for speed most wanted 2005 and burnout paradise. i don't see why that should detract you from buying the game... go play burnout paradise some and see how you feel about this game after that.
i don't expect a shift series here... i mean.. i liked HP2010... it was first an NFS... with a TASTE of burnout.
and i expect this title to be that... (i mean... game modes like "take out 15 opponents to win in an X amount of time" doesn't feel like NFS anymore... while they are fun.)

don't get me wrong... i'll get the game... and i probably enjoy it.!... but i think criterion just tricked EA for the use of licensed cars for a burnout game.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:

Navid you have to do alot of research my friend, your getting a more grounded/mature burnout title, its criterion dna and they wont change it however the grounded/mature part comes from need for speed specially the handling and the tuning.

Like fish said.play burnout paradise and see how you feel, i being playing burnout paradise on/off and as im playing im just thinking how epic fairhaven will be, its not paradise its denser than paradise and bigger than seacrest county with that said don't cancel your order or be afraid. honestly you choose how you wanna play.i like to cruise around and mess with the cops, My honest word to you since you seem to like hardcore/sim games..get yourself an Xbox man and buy forza horizon , i honestly believe it has everything you want in a arcade racing game wrapped in a simulation package and it does resembles the classic need for speeds in a way Porsche unleashed minus the cops and with a codemasters dirt 3 presentation you still get customization like vinyls and stuff i honestly wanted criterion to at least have custom paintjobs/vinyls to personalized the cars but oo well we got the awesome fairhaven to make up for that. :)
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

i AM a sim fan... but i also enjoy arcades... as long as they have classic nfs modes like hot pursuits... races... etc... and nfs handling and physics then i'm in. i can look upon things like: highest jump... or biggest crash as an extra option i rarely use.

i may sound like a nagging baby here but that's because i'm not very hyped and also i'm a very pessimistic guy (which in 90% of times i'm right)

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”