Could Frankenstorm delay NFS game release for East Coast?

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Could Frankenstorm delay NFS game release for East Coast

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:damn hang in there guys. 4 people have already been reported dead, that is pretty quick, stay inside and be safe.
I know man, its being crazy but i being riding the storm out just fine hopefully everything will calm down, but bro NYC its a mess. :( ..entire highways flooded and half of Manhattan don't have power. :?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I've been watching the news pretty much all night, it is indeed a serious storm. NYC is total chaos. :|

I saw that crane hanging around, it's incredible how so much steel can move like that when the wind is too strong. It looks like a piece of paper. I hope it holds until the storm goes away.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:I've been watching the news pretty much all night, it is indeed a serious storm. NYC is total chaos. :|

I saw that crane hanging around, it's incredible how so much steel can move like that when the wind is too strong. It looks like a piece of paper. I hope it holds until the storm goes away.
The whole city its shut down. Gamestop postponed the game to come out for October 31 at 7:30 pm.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Everyone okay? I live in Jersey, just got electricity again; 2 days with no power. Hope everyone's doing well.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Everyone okay? I live in Jersey, just got electricity again; 2 days with no power. Hope everyone's doing well.
i'm alright man , but NYC its a mess.specially the transportation system. :?
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

That's good to hear. As long as you take care of your necessities and look out for your family and friends. Some parts of Jersey did not fair well, and can't imagine what happened to the places that were hit the hardest.

Btw, I picked up the game today no problem. Yesterday the store had no power, so it was closed.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:That's good to hear. As long as you take care of your necessities and look out for your family and friends. Some parts of Jersey did not fair well, and can't imagine what happened to the places that were hit the hardest.

Btw, I picked up the game today no problem. Yesterday the store had no power, so it was closed.
well i'm gonna be on in a few maybe we can jump online and play a speed list. :mrgreen:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I mentioned in the other thread that I'll be going on when I get my new PS3 in November. Until then I'll be messing around offline with my cousin's PS3.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”