Could Frankenstorm delay NFS game release for East Coast?

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Could Frankenstorm delay NFS game release for East Coast?

Post by Jack33673 »

Well it's about it 81 hours until need for speed: most wanted (2012) is out for some of us may get there game, however for some of us on the East Coast; we may not get our game because of hurricane Sandy. This storm is very dangerous. So for everyone who is on the East Coast please be careful when you go pick up your game or going to the midnight opening at game stop. Worst-case scenario the game could be delayed by the storm itself.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Could Frankenstorm delay NFS game release for East Coast

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

FU SANDY!..lol
Crowkillers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crowkillers »

I put my studs on my Malibu today and dropped off my wife's new winter steel wheels for her Avenger today to get wrapped in new studded rubber... We are ready to roll..
Last edited by Crowkillers on 27 Oct 2012, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Good i'm in the Strike zone here in maryland i'm just worry that I may not get my game.
Crowkillers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crowkillers »

I went up to Gamestop earlier today and paid off Need for Speed and my Wife's Assassin's Creed 3... Also Paid off the last of our Wii U preorder...

I didn't tell my wife that I paid the games off(she works about 1/4 a mile from Gamestop) so she'll be in for a surprise when she goes in to pick them up next Tuesday.. :D
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Lucky you. :cry:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Crowkillers wrote:I went up to Gamestop earlier today and paid off Need for Speed and my Wife's Assassin's Creed 3... Also Paid off the last of our Wii U preorder...

I didn't tell my wife that I paid the games off(she works about 1/4 a mile from Gamestop) so she'll be in for a surprise when she goes in to pick them up next Tuesday.. :D
I'm in New York City , [-o< i hope sandy doesn't mess up the release date .i just finished paying my pre-order today.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Same here looks like your in the Strike zone of the hurricane huh? Let's just hope that it's not as bad as the news media says it is. Because if they're right everybody on the East Coast will be without power for two weeks.And we won't even get a chance to play it. Plus game stop only holds a game of forty-eight Hours so we could already be in trouble already.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Jack33673 wrote:Same here looks like your in the Strike zone of the hurricane huh? Let's just hope that it's not as bad as the news media says it is. Because if they're right everybody on the East Coast will be without power for two weeks.And we won't even get a chance to play it. Plus game stop only holds a game of forty-eight Hours so we could already be in trouble already.
When i went today to pay for my pre-order i ask them they say you don't lose that pre-order or the money you put in,i being a customer of that Gamestop for awhile and i'm in good terms with them.so hopefully there wont be no problem and i hope the storm is not bad.

If it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't know about the storm as i don't watch tv and i try to stay off the news cause i think the media/press its full of crap and living in NYC i pretty much know a thing or two about it.

Thanks for the heads up.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I'm not exactly sure what you guys do protect yourself against such a storm (where I live, we don't have this kind of weather, fortunately), but shouldn't you be more worried about your own safety, your house, your family? :?

I mean, if there was a storm like this coming to my place, I wouldn't bother AT ALL with Most Wanted or any other game, to be honest. #-o I would bother in getting myself to a safe place, alongside the family, and hope my house would still be there after the storm...

I hope all of you who live in the "hit zone" manage ok. And no, playing Most Wanted is not part of "manage ok". :)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Gotta love the California climate :P
Instagram @SupraHKS
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Hydro_PT wrote:I'm not exactly sure what you guys do protect yourself against such a storm (where I live, we don't have this kind of weather, fortunately), but shouldn't you be more worried about your own safety, your house, your family? :?

I mean, if there was a storm like this coming to my place, I wouldn't bother AT ALL with Most Wanted or any other game, to be honest. #-o I would bother in getting myself to a safe place, alongside the family, and hope my house would still be there after the storm...

I hope all of you who live in the "hit zone" manage ok. And no, playing Most Wanted is not part of "manage ok". :)
It's not just that Hydro_PT . It's just the fact that we paid for the game and now we won't get it, I mean, sure I worried about the hurricane matter-of-fact I'm in the strike zone, so I should be double worried about it as well. Not to mention we won't get our money back. The estimated power loss is approximately 2 weeks. So basically, nobody on the East Coast won't be able to play it for that period of time.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

SMH #-o
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

What does SMH mean?
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Jack33673 wrote:What does SMH mean?
shaking my head
Instagram @SupraHKS
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Oh.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Stay safe people. I'm on the East Coast as well. Doing some last minute shopping in case something happens.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

I'm ready got my candles,flashlight and matches ,also i cook some food this morning and have some bread, and water to drink.they are shutting down subways(cause subways will definetly get flooded. and buses in NYC ,everything..so they called me from work not to come in.
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:so they called me from work not to come in.
Haha! That's somewhat funny... :)

Good luck with the storm!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Demon_Slayer723 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:so they called me from work not to come in.
Haha! That's somewhat funny... :)

Good luck with the storm!
:wink:
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

My mom Said that I can't go to the midnight launch for the game.
Crowkillers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crowkillers »

We have some SERIOUS freezing rain coming down.... Wow... Our cars are all covered in ice... If this keeps up all night, it is going to cause some major problems...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Crowkillers wrote:We have some SERIOUS freezing rain coming down.... Wow... Our cars are all covered in ice... If this keeps up all night, it is going to cause some major problems...
Our subway system its flooded and underwater tunnels also part of downtown loss power as a power station blew up other than that massive floods and strong wind gusts my apartment shakes when its hit by the gusts that's how powerful they are. :shock:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

damn hang in there guys. 4 people have already been reported dead, that is pretty quick, stay inside and be safe.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Crowkillers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crowkillers »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Crowkillers wrote:We have some SERIOUS freezing rain coming down.... Wow... Our cars are all covered in ice... If this keeps up all night, it is going to cause some major problems...
Our subway system its flooded and underwater tunnels also part of downtown loss power as a power station blew up other than that massive floods and strong wind gusts my apartment shakes when its hit by the gusts that's how powerful they are. :shock:
Definitely no where near as bad as you guys are getting it.... Trees are down everywhere and the power keeps flicking on and off here...

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”