E46 secret solved!

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

E46 secret solved!

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Our user Qwerty79 we report the User Manuals for NFS Most Wanted for Console and PC. Manuals are in PDF format, so to see them you have to download. Here are our Manuals: * Manual Xbox 360 * PS3 Manual * Manual PC * Manual PSVita After Manuals are also new info on the car park of NFS Most Wanted. gtplanet.com Through the forum we are aware of some exclusive for those who play online. 's car issues are as follows: * BMW M3 GTR E46 * Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 * Dodge Charger SRT8 * Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 * Hummer H1 Alpha These cars you can unlock and use "only and Only" on-line. What do you think of these choices? 's all for now but stay tuned ... NFSItalia.com! for new updates.

this is from nfs italia its translated maybe you guys will see in italian but i will translate :

-through the multiplayer progression you can unlock cars like bmw m3 gtr e46 as well , as the corvette stingray 427,dodge charger srt 2013,jeep grand cherokee and hummer alpha these cars you can unlock and i will say it "THEY CAN ONLY BE USE ONLINE"..also the in game pdf manual gives you a glimpse of a future car pack.

Now *im getting my pitchforks and torches out*..they pulling off a cod or battlefield move here, giving like i said the best part of the game online and barely single out .the campaign/story mode.

i wouldn't be f*****g! surprise if the car pack its online only. :evil:

What do you guys think? :?:

you can view the manuals here:

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1289
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: E46 secret solved!

Post by Hydro_PT »

I wish I could use the E46 offline. That's one of the best cars ever. But well, at least it is in the game, it seems to be the proper M3 (not a crappy, modern version like The Run had), and you can drive it. Online-only, but that's OK. We all know this game is focused in multiplayer more than in singleplayer. Criterion said this themselves. Actually, I think it will be a lot of fun to play online. I'm not much a multiplayer gamer, but some games are truly well made for online gaming. Take Left 4 Dead, or PC simulators. The core, the essence of these games is in multiplayer, not offline. :)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Hydro_PT wrote:I wish I could use the E46 offline.
same here, but ill probably spend a lot of time online anyways, I enjoyed it in BP, it was actually my favorite part of BP. I even enjoyed showing off my platinum cars to the noobs :P. Hopefully if we are awarded these car for specific challenges, I would not mind them being online only. Maybe it means you can only unlock it online, I'll re read the article one more time.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

i being digging more into the secret cars or fing teases that EA its being doing not criterion,its EA fault they design their marketing/subliminal messaging strategies to pretty much buy half of a product and keep you paying for more content that back in the day you had to unlock as a cheat "by playing the game".

Turns out that the h1 hummer alpha its pulled from the game i have a feeling that those cars wil come on a pack..but my question its why?..there's a carrera gt missing, there's a diablo sv missing,there's a mclaren f1 missing then why bother with those cars except the bmw gtr.i say those cars the hummer and the bmw gtr have being moved to the damn ios/android versions also online its a whole separate progression, cars you unlocked on the single player wont work online ,you have to unlock them by playing and smashing and causing driving carnage.if there were exclusive cars per console we will know about them by now.

"Gaming its turning into a social website"...i honestly don't think i will join the next generation of gaming.my parents and grandparents have always talk about the end of days were everything it just gonna collapse.

Economy-collapsing
food industry-collapsing
music, sports,drama,theater-collapsing
Society as a whole-collapsing
and video gaming -collapsing.

So where do we go from here?..What's next.

Facepalm/ :x

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”