Late to the party but I'm here

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Late to the party but I'm here

Post by Jack33673 »

Thanks to that whore Sandy I wasn't able to get my game not to mention the hurricane also knocked out power across the East Coast, but for some of us who weathered the storm and got and game please wait for the others who will soon be on here soon. As for me I got my game after sandy passed and just now I got my power back so I may be late to the party but I'm here alive and well. I hope everyone it East Coast who are NFS fans are okay and got it their game, I am installing the game now so I'll be up and running in the next few minutes/hours from now for all those who still are in a dark I pray that you all get your power back on as well.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Late to the party but I'm here

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Jack33673 wrote:Thanks to that whore Sandy I wasn't able to get my game not to mention the hurricane also knocked out power across the East Coast, but for some of us who weathered the storm and got and game please wait for the others who will soon be on here soon. As for me I got my game after sandy passed and just now I got my power back so I may be late to the party but I'm here alive and well. I hope everyone it East Coast who are NFS fans are okay and got it their game, I am installing the game now so I'll be up and running in the next few minutes/hours from now for all those who still are in a dark I pray that you all get your power back on as well.
Everything its alright here , my city its a mess tho..NYC really got hit and the whole infrastructure its a mess.but my power stood on and i was able to pick up the game Tuesday in the evening.i called the gamestop around my house and they were open so i went pick it up , play it and its a cool game, it does have alot of flaws in terms of the gameplay design/progression and what not but it is fast and aggressive the races are crazy and multiplayer its just a party. :)
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Late to the party but I'm here

Post by Jack33673 »

Cool well on my end I just played and it looks like I found some glitches in the game. Pictures going up soon.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”