Slim Jim codes for Dodge Charger

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Lemonardo
Stock
Stock

Slim Jim codes for Dodge Charger

Post by Lemonardo »

Hello. I am a NFS Most Wanted player from Europe. I heard about the promotional campaign of Slim Jim beef jerky which lets you add a Dodge Charger into the game if you activate a code on the Slim Jim website. Since I am from Europe, I cannot buy any Slim Jim, and thus the car is unavailable for me. Does anybody from the US have a spare code that they would be willing to give/sell to me?
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Slim Jim codes for Dodge Charger

Post by Jack33673 »

What really are you sure? Where did you see this.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

*rage mode on*

I hate when EA does this! Special cars that can only be unlocked by buying something and using the code pisses me off a lot. Especially because most of the things you can only buy in NA. And Most Wanted has a small car list, so excluding even more cars is not a good idea.

*rage mode off*

If you are on the PC, I think you should wait for a savegame or some kind of mod that shows all cars. That's what I'm gonna do to get these special cars. :)
Lemonardo
Stock
Stock

Post by Lemonardo »

Jack33673 wrote:What really are you sure? Where did you see this.
Can't post the link, my account gere is new and the spam filter blocks it. Just search for "Dodge Charger Slim Jim NFS" in google and you will find it.
Hydro_PT wrote:If you are on the PC, I think you should wait for a savegame or some kind of mod that shows all cars. That's what I'm gonna do to get these special cars. :)
I wanted to to this the "legal" way, because using a savegame would change my Autolog data and using a mod might get me banned from Origin. I've got too many games registered on that account to risk it.
MrDrewdog13
Stock
Stock

Post by MrDrewdog13 »

Lemonardo wrote:Hello. I am a NFS Most Wanted player from Europe. I heard about the promotional campaign of Slim Jim beef jerky which lets you add a Dodge Charger into the game if you activate a code on the Slim Jim website. Since I am from Europe, I cannot buy any Slim Jim, and thus the car is unavailable for me. Does anybody from the US have a spare code that they would be willing to give/sell to me?
F.Book /Andrew Enrique Escamilla i got codes for you...
MrDrewdog13
Stock
Stock

Post by MrDrewdog13 »

this aint spam used one and another but dont have the games nor am i buying a game through origin..willing to get alot more for trade for ms points etc.. add me from above name cant post direct fb link. i give u one just for gamer sportsmanship :)
MrDrewdog13
Stock
Stock

Post by MrDrewdog13 »

sorry for the typos..wrote this dam message like 8 times..dam spam blocker crap..
hydro
Stock
Stock

Post by hydro »

Hi

i'm from Europe too and i love dodge charger :cry:

If someone have dodge code to sell it will be so good to me [-o<

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”