Ford Focus ST, Hummer h1, M3 E46, Dodge charger

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
kilenem09
Ricer
Ricer

Ford Focus ST, Hummer h1, M3 E46, Dodge charger

Post by kilenem09 »

These cars are hidden but I heard the H1 isn't in the game. I haven't found anything any articles that said EA has pulled the H1.I got the Dodge charger by buying a slim jim and I got the Ford focus st from Playing with fords for couple of hours in Mulitplayer. I imagine you can get the E46 by playing with the E92 for a while in Multiplayer. I think you may be able to get the Dodge Charger through playing with the SRT's. I don't know how you would be able to activate the H1 my theory would be Chevy sense they are both GM. I also heard that the Jeep SRT8 is in the game but haven't found any confirmation from EA.
Most car list for Most Wanted are wrong because they don't included the Dodge charger also in one of the Loading screens for Most Wanted you can see a BMW E46. I don't think this will unlock the cars for single player but I'm going to try to unlock all promods for Ford cars maybe that will unlock the Ford ST in single player. If any one has unlocked these cars please reply.
Add MntBerryKrunch on PSN for most wanted
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Ford Focus ST, Hummer h1, M3 E46, Dodge charger

Post by Hydro_PT »

NFS Unlimited's Wiki is pretty accurate when it comes to car lists. :) Most of the NFS games have full car lists with in-game pictures for each and specs, and these lists include special cars and how to unlock them. As for Most Wanted, since the game came out only a couple of days ago, it is natural that no one has found yet all the cars.

I'm currently working on the car list for singleplayer. There's no confusion about that one, since there are 42 cars available in the singleplayer/offline mode. I just need to unlock them all to take proper in-game pictures. The other 6 online-exclusive cars will be found as people start to unlock them and share the information on how to unlock them. If you have any information on those, feel free to post here to build the best and most complete car list.

http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Most_ ... 2_Car_List
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: Ford Focus ST, Hummer h1, M3 E46, Dodge charger

Post by Zotic+ »

Hydro_PT wrote:NFS Unlimited's Wiki is pretty accurate when it comes to car lists. :) Most of the NFS games have full car lists with in-game pictures for each and specs, and these lists include special cars and how to unlock them. As for Most Wanted, since the game came out only a couple of days ago, it is natural that no one has found yet all the cars.

I'm currently working on the car list for singleplayer. There's no confusion about that one, since there are 42 cars available in the singleplayer/offline mode. I just need to unlock them all to take proper in-game pictures. The other 6 online-exclusive cars will be found as people start to unlock them and share the information on how to unlock them. If you have any information on those, feel free to post here to build the best and most complete car list.

http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Most_ ... 2_Car_List
I was wondering the same about these cars, has anyone smashed all of the billboards or found all the gates yet? Maybe those will unlock them.
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”