Police Chases

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
USAF_SF
Stock
Stock

Police Chases

Post by USAF_SF »

Hey guys, I got this game on PC and have pretty much 100%ed it, and have been capturing some of my gameplay. The main reason I got this game was for the police chases; it was my favorite thing to do in Most Wanted and Carbon.

I figured we could use this thread to discuss and share videos/pictures regarding police chases. I'll start by posting a few of my chases.

Here is me using my Ford F-150 SVT Raptor to mess with the cops. I was doing this just to smash cops around. Didn't really care about getting away. I actually had to to chase the cops a few times to keep the pursuit going.

Here's another of myself in my Nissan GT-R R35 letting the cops chase me on a high speed pursuit on the highway. Again, I was trying to make the pursuit last, then later decided to get away.

okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Police Chases

Post by okuhle94 »

What did you use to capture this? I tried Bandicam, but then my frames per second dropped when I started recording.
SuperVeloce Kaioken
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Police Chases

Post by SuperVeloce Kaioken »

It's nice to have the Ram Chassis on the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, you can actually punch through SWAT roadblocks at reasonable speeds.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”