Your Most and Least Favorite Cars

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Your Most and Least Favorite Cars

Post by junior6at »

Share some of your most and least favorites in MW. Feel free to recommend some if you want.

I haven't spent much time with half of the cars in the game, but here's what I have so far.

Favorites:
Panamera- not the quickest, has decent speed. Also big points for being sturdy. This is the first car I unlocked all the mods for and now it's a beast. Can't remember specific mods, but it's setup to take and dish out hits.
ZR1 and M3 - both very easy and fun to drift in.
A1 - surprised me on how maneuverable the thing is, both on tarmac and off-road. Just needs a higher top speed.

Least Favorites :
Marussia B2 - I was expecting a lot more in the handling department; it just doesn't want to do what I tell it to do at high speeds. I might have to give it another chance.
Atom - lightweight + not familiar with the course = seeing the crash cam often.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Re: Your Most and Least Favorite Cars

Post by t3ice »

Favs:

Mclaren 12C
GT-R
Gallardo
Aventador
Veyron SS (can't corner for chit due to its heavy weight and insane acceleration)
Agera
Huayra
ZR1

Few more but I can't remember at the top of my head while sitting in a physics lecture lol.

Least:

Ford GT
atom
Quattroporte
NOSaholic
Stock
Stock

Post by NOSaholic »

Thanks for the tip on the Panamera. Ariel Atom was killing me with the crash 5 times a lap nonsense.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

So far, my favourite car is the Aston Martin V12 Vantage. Yesterday I decided to pick it up and beat 2 Most Wanted cars with it, plus finished all races in first. Fun car to drive, especially with all the proper mods installed.

The one I hate the most is the Ariel Atom. It touches a flower and BANG! Massive crash. Plus, the handling is not what I would expect from a race car. It is not nimble enough.

I haven't driven many cars, though. I find them and leave them there to keep on the same car. :D But I tried some, like the Gallardo, and it does handle good. The sound for that car is amazing.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Soo guys the cornering in this game turns out to be somewhat realistic..try to drive a veyron on the downtown grid of NYC..and try to take a corner at a fast speed you know how heavy that car its , its also made for long straights, i'm talking about autobahn and stuff also it goes for the panamera..but honestly to me the veyron 1. its ugly,looks a toy car,and its just like some luxurious car i prefer lambos they strike the balance between luxurious and and sporty..they still fast and their design its just awesome.
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

So far my favorite is the LFA. Got gold on all the races. I'm not a fan of the lightweight cars so far.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

I definitely like the Ford GT, owned the #1 racer with it. It's definitely not the fastest, but I like the handling and it sounds pretty sweet :)
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

My new favorite -

Bentley Super Sport with Pro Impact Protection and Pro Reinforced mod. I think this is the fastest tank I've found; it has decent speed and control, very fun to pull drifts in, and best of all it weighs so much. I was able to rack up +60k SP with ease by headbutting the cops in pursuit, nobody could get me in this thing. Often times I had to turn around and chase the cops! You guys gotta try this one.

More cars I dislike -

Veyron SS, good luck steering under acceleration + nitrous. The Ford Raptor (stock) also had me snoozing. I like tanks, but it really needs some speed.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Im having some fun with the SRT Viper online & The Porsche Carera S atm.
Instagram @SupraHKS
nickh90
Stock
Stock

Post by nickh90 »

My Favorite is the Aventador and well besides the suckky handling at 200 MPH+ it still my all favorite
My second is the ford raptor i think if i remember correctly i need one more mod witch is powerstroke nitro
My least is the crappy old land rover i will probly use that last of all trucks
SportyCarRS2
Stock
Stock

Post by SportyCarRS2 »

My favorite car is the Lamborghini Countach
My least favorite car is the Ariel Atom. Its keeps crashing all over the place
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

My favourite car is the Lamborghini Aventador, Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG. My least favourite is that Land Rover.
ash09876
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ash09876 »

fav
gallardo
aventador
conmaas
Stock
Stock

Post by conmaas »

My Favorite is the Bugatti Veyron Vitesse, I just love every aspect of it and the folding spoiler. Also the handling is alright with the brakes the car is virtually outstanding and the speed is obviously phenomenal!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

It's the same as the Super Sport lol. It just misses a roof... and is a bit slower. :P
mpfacini
Stock
Stock

Post by mpfacini »

Sorry post about this on this post.
But, what is going on with the cars of speed pack?
They are gone of my car list. I unistall the game once time and install and the cars appeared. But now gone again.
WTF EA?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Join this thread. I was one of the first to report this problem, and since then many users have complained about this bug. Let's hope Criterion will fix it. I lost access to all my DLC cars too. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed ... d-p/301362
E-A-Z-Y-B-A-K-E
Stock
Stock

Post by E-A-Z-Y-B-A-K-E »

Without question the best car for exotics.....other than having to buy the add on...is truly the Hennessey. It will eat the Bugatti for lunch both in top speed and handling..but is not super easy to keep under control. The Bugatti however without question is great for speed runs and the BEST for long distance billboards in most cases as the nose is light...great for jumping.
I have found in the sports division....although it is not the outright fastest..is the Audi R8....what great control and is quite fast with mods.
In the muscle car division...despite the Viper having the better top Speed I gotta go with the Mercedes...tough...fast...agile....many many wins under my belt with it. The Viper will get the win on the highway though.
Everday.... Gottta go with the Audi...its got all the stats....however...I've seen some guys do some incredible racing with the Lancia...tough little guy
SUVS....i guess the Raptor but what a bore all the SUV events are..yawn

I don't think least favorites are even worth mentioning
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ThunderScrambler »

Here is my list.

Sports: Porsche 911 Carrera S
Muscle: SRT Viper/ Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG
Exotic: Porsche 918 Spyder Concept
Everyday: Ford Focus ST/ Mitsubishi Evo X
GT: Porsche Panamera Turbo S
Race: Bac Mono
SUV: Ford Raptor 150 SVT

DLC

Ultimate Speed Pack: Lamborghini Aventador J
Terminal Velocity Pack: BMW 1M Series Coupe
Movie Legends Pack: Aston Martin DBS
NFS Heroes Pack: Porsche 911 GT2 RS

Now don't say i have bad taste :)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I don't play Most Wanted anymore (not at the rate I used to, anyway), but I managed to choose one car for each class and make it all PRO (for online use, mostly). Here are my choices. :P

Sports: Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante - it was a tough choice, there are some good cars in this class, but I ended up with the Lamborghini. The sound is just WOW! :D If I had more time, I would make the Audi R8 GT Spyder a pro car too, because it is very good.

Muscle: Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series - definitely the best muscle car in the game. The Viper comes close though, but I think the Mercedes handles a bit better.

Exotic: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport - this is the best car in the game, period. Not even the Hennessey can beat it, I've won tons of events with this car, faced a lot of Hennesseys and was never beaten by one in a normal race (that is, neither me nor the opponent crash). The top speed is superior, and as for handling, it is just a matter of getting used to it. It is a heavy car when it comes to cornering, but if you learn how to corner with it, no other car can beat this monster. :)

Everyday: Audi A1 Clubsport quattro - very nimble car, not the fastest in its class and surely not the toughest, but I managed to win quite some events with it. Maybe the BMW 1 Series M Coupé would be better if fully upgraded.

GT: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - not much choice here... it is either Porsche or Mercedes (Maserati and Bentley aren't so good). Since I think all Panameras look ugly in-game, I went for the Mercedes. Weirdly enough, everytime I see a Panamera in real life I think "oh that's a beautiful car", but in-game is just looks like a big ugly wagon. :P

Race: before the release of the DLC, I didn't race much with this class. My choice was the BAC Mono, simply because I thought it looked the best. The Caterham is ugly, and the Ariel Atom is... not that pretty. :D Once the DLC came out, the BMW M3 E46 GTR was the best of this class, no doubt. Plus, it is such an icon in the NFS series, everyone wants to drive it. I was not exception...

SUV: Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - not much choice here, so I went for the one I like the most. The Range Rover seems to be faster, but it isn't so strong. The Ford can take on pretty much anything when it is fully upgraded.

DLC

Ultimate Speed Pack: McLaren F1 LM (one of my favourite cars ever, even though the Zonda R is also very good)
Terminal Velocity Pack: BMW 1 Series M Coupé (fun little car)
Movie Legends Pack: Shelby Mustang GT500 (Eleanor, so of course it was my choice) :D
NFS Heroes Pack: BMW M3 E46 GTR (obviously!)
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Now my cars that i don't like:

Sports: Jaguar XKR
Muscle: SRT Challenger
Exotic: Bugatti Veyron SS
Everyday: None
SUV: Land Rover Evoque (what else?)
GT: None
Race: Ariel Atom

I don't prefer fast cars, i prefer beautiful cars. :mrgreen:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I had a lot of success online with both the MP4-12C and F1 LM; those were usually my go to cars when I wanted to win races.

Take the Challenger SRT8, make it less maneuverable but sturdier and you'll have the Charger SRT8. That said, it isn't anything special. Anyone outside of the US that wanted the Charger, in my opinion you aren't missing out.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Really? Is it that bad?
The Charger has betrayed me... :twisted:
TheCarEnthusiast
Stock
Stock

Post by TheCarEnthusiast »

Sports: Aston Martin V12 Vantage
I've been attached to this car in-game as soon as I started it. I've always loved Aston Martin. This is my most driven car, it's great for just roaming around, destroying cop cars, and just about anything. I enjoy hearing the roar of the V12 engine and the astonishing looks. EA did a good job of bringing the purity of the Vantage to life in the game. It's my most driven car :) Honorable mentions: Marussia B2 and Audi R8 GT Spyder.

Exotic: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Hands down. Everything about this car is perfection both in real life and in the game. The acceleration is extreme yet controllable. The handling is very responsive and takes on any turn with ease. The beauty of this car is a head-turner and made me like the car from the start (which was before I played NFS games in 2011) it is breathtaking, especially in metallic orange. Honorable mentions: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Lexus LFA, Koenigsegg Agera, Pagani Zonda R, and Buggati Veyron 16.4 Super Sport. I love driving the Buggati for fun; it's a jet.

Everyday: Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
I don't only like the A1 for it's title as the everyday king, nuclear acceleration and it's ability to keep up with the sports class but also the selection of stylish colors that come with it. I'm an Evo fan and like driving it, I though can't help but complain about it's acceleration. It may not be as slow as the Lancia's but it struggles to keep up with the Subaru and A1.
Honorable mentions: Subaru Cosworth Impreza and Audi RS3 Sportback.

Race: BMW M3 (E46) GTR
Addicted to this car. Everyone had a desire for this NFS icon. Great overall performance, love the liveries, and it's a lot more controllable compared to the other race cars.. I'm sure everyone knows what I mean. :roll:

Muscle: Dodge Charger R/T
I'd put the Corvette ZR1 but it counts as an exotic. Not only did I grew up loving Dodge and Vipers but I'm impressed with the performance and looks of this car. Perfect selection of paint colors and I can't forget the high curb weight makes it a good pursuit car. Honorable mentions: SRT Challenger 392, BMW M3 E92, and Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series.

GT: Bentley Continental Supersports ISR Convertible
It's one stylish tank. A fan of british luxury and I find the Continental's durability useful. It's understeer makes it suitable for drifting :) I praise this work of art mainly for it's beauty and durability but I find the acceleration useful for races as well. Honorable mentions: Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale and Aston Martin DBS.

SUV: Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
Love the Raptor. Have the juggernaut one on NFS World. I'm sure everyone has modded this car and demolished some cop cars. I saw quite a few in real life. They're gorgeous.

Least:

Sports: Jaguar XKR
I find this car bland. It has good stability and also shows to be better than other sports cars off-road. It's speed is insufficient and I find the experience bland.

Exotic: Hennessey Venom GT Spyder
Blah. It's basically a Buggati Veyron SS with an ugly chassis.

Everyday: Lancia Delta HF Intergrale
In my opinion it's boring but I praise it for it's toughness.

Race: None
I like the Caterham, BAC, and Ariel the same.

Muscle: None

GT: Porsche Panamera Turbo S
I don't have anything I don't like about this car, I just don't drive it that much, well not as much as the DBS, Bentley or GT MC. Don't get me wrong, it has potential and beauty and I like the car.

SUV: lLand Rover Evoque
I would love one of these in real life. I didn't like it in the game. I'm a fan of british luxury. The extremely low top speed of it bothers me. It just doesn't feel right when driving it in races or pursuits.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”