Failed to take down a Most Wanted car

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Ireland914
Stock
Stock

Failed to take down a Most Wanted car

Post by Ireland914 »

Hi guys, I apologize if this question has already been asked here but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for. If I win a race against a most wanted driver but fail to take down the driver after the race, how do I get another chance to unlock that car? You can't replay the race so I was wondering what to do.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Failed to take down a Most Wanted car

Post by Hydro_PT »

Don't worry, the Most Wanted car will spawn next to you sometime, just keep driving in free roam and it will show up. ;)

Yesterday I also failed to take down the McLaren MP4-12C, only to find out that 1 minute later or so he came up from behind. I missed 3 times in a row to take him down, and he kept spawning near me 1 or 2 minutes after disappearing.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

You can replay any MW race you've beaten. And yeah they'll free roam until you take them down, just like in Paradise. Usually they like to blow pass you, so keep an eye out for them on the road or look for a black arrow on your corner map.
Ireland914
Stock
Stock

Post by Ireland914 »

Yea, all I had to do was drive around for a minute or two and the car rammed into me. Thanks for the replies, guys.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

i finally beat the aventador..whew that car its fast and the engine sound its ***cough*..sooo awesome *tears*
Lmarq7
Stock
Stock

Post by Lmarq7 »

Hi all, I noticed most of the posts here date back in November 2012 so I'm not sure if it's too late of me to post this question now but I couldn't find any answer on this. So here's the question: I've beaten all ten most wanted cars and taken down each one of them. The only car that I couldn't access in EasyDrive is the Koenigsegg Agera R. I have beaten it four times (twice with the jack-spot cars and the remaining two with the most wanted cars). Among those four times I've taken it down once. Even so, when I accessed the EasyDrive menu to view the most wanted cars list, my result shows a silver band on the left of that car (Koenigsegg Agera R), which I believe should not be the case because so long it is beaten and even if you didn't take it down immediately after, it will resurface and free roam in front of you. I'm not sure if this is a bug or has anything to do with my speed points which is 2.9 million odd. Please help.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

That silver band has nothing to do with taking down the rival car or Speedpoints. It means that you haven't got gold in all the events for that car. ;)

There are 5 events per car, and to get a golden band in the EasyDrive menu for each car, you have to get first place in all 5 events. If you have, for instance, 4 gold events and 1 silver event, then a silver band will appear for that car, to let you know that you have at least one event left for gold.
Lmarq7
Stock
Stock

Post by Lmarq7 »

Hi Hydro_PT, thank you for your reply. When we race any one of the Most Wanted car and win, the gold band will appear next to that Most Wanted event, yes? And I have beaten all Most Wanted cars and the gold band appears on each of the most Wanted event except the last one which is the Koenigsegg Agera R. I'm not sure why this happens - is it a bug (I've also experienced the open world loading problem during race time so I thought this is just another one)?

Sorry if I didn't word it correctly above.
evilg
Stock
Stock

Post by evilg »

I have the Xbox 360 version of the game. I beat the Mclaren MP4-12C a few days back but wasn't able to take it down. I've been roaming around for a long time since then but haven't ever run into the car.

I tried racing it again but failed to beat it :oops:....Does this mean the car is no longer available until I beat it again? It's very frustrating to repeat the same race after having won it once already...makes for a boring gaming experience. I'm hoping the result of already won repeat races don't matter.

Does anyone know how to make the car appear in Fairhaven after it's been beaten?? Any fix for this?
georgimz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by georgimz »

evilg wrote:I have the Xbox 360 version of the game. I beat the Mclaren MP4-12C a few days back but wasn't able to take it down. I've been roaming around for a long time since then but haven't ever run into the car.

I tried racing it again but failed to beat it :oops:....Does this mean the car is no longer available until I beat it again? It's very frustrating to repeat the same race after having won it once already...makes for a boring gaming experience. I'm hoping the result of already won repeat races don't matter.

Does anyone know how to make the car appear in Fairhaven after it's been beaten?? Any fix for this?
You will have to beat it again. You should wait for it to appear the time you beat it.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”