Glitch tread

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
MMDeveloper
Stock
Stock

Re: Glitch tread

Post by MMDeveloper »

I don't have a video but on three occasions, while driving a super fast car in single player (I don't own any of the DLC), such as the Lambo that's setup for pure speed (track tires, aero body, light chassis, long gears) and driving through the tunnels. If you have a flawless run through the tunnels and underpasses, you will actually drive faster than the game engine can render the scene and you'll actually "run out of road" and fall under the map.

I'm on PS3 and I've had this happen a few times, just have never caught it. Once you fall for about 30 seconds you randomly spawn back on the road somewhere on the map.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

This new problem I have started experiencing is the license plate keep resetting to its default one "Start Me Up". Its so annoying, and EA + Criterion don't say if they working on another update and give a time frame. I wanted to contact EA Support but its so hard finding an e-mail address or submitting a ticket of some sort. All I can see visibly on their site is the Answers HQ Forum.

I hope Criterion is working on a fix for this game.
kserox_13
Stock
Stock

Post by kserox_13 »

i went out of the map at velocity airport but i kept crashing an eventually i spawned back in, a few days before that happend my single player procces was lost but the online procces wasn't.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”