marketing mess

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

marketing mess

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Guys need for speed most wanted is out,being out for a month..what are we getting no DLC no updates nothing instead we are getting pure F up marketing why do they keep releasing trailers and promos? >.< ..I honestly don't get it, its it that EA/Criterion fears that this game dint met the expectations..who in the hell cares if a soccer player plays need for speed someone that literally probably the only thing they know its how to kick the ball and hit a goal..Hmm..we getting all of this crap and instead of at least news of a DLC with new cars after they hyped everyone with the hummer and the GTR and not showing in the final version the least they can do to literally get the fans back on track its release a DLC..Games devs/publishers are becoming like presidents,candidates and politics they say and promise tease and in the end we end up with a mere mirage disappearing.

Its simple:F the gamers and fans,we only care about numbers and profits.

Facepalm/
kilenem09
Ricer
Ricer

Re: marketing mess

Post by kilenem09 »

If you check my other forum post the H1 didn't make the final cut and they told me I could get the mobile edition to play with the hummer
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yup, I already grew bored with the game TBH. Too late EA/Criterion.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

kilenem09 wrote:If you check my other forum post the H1 didn't make the final cut and they told me I could get the mobile edition to play with the hummer
isn't that nice pay more money for the mobile edition which seems more like a need for speed game and a full one than the saturated online console versions im soo disappointed at EA that i dont even play the game anymore, the chances of me getting the next need for speed are high in terms of not happening because how they messing up the franchise with this cod/facebook model of gaming and i dint pay money to play an App, i pay to play a racing game.

Facepalm/
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

You change opinion too quickly Phantom... first you were crazy about this game, you loved it even before it was released, you defended Criterion, and kept getting mad at people who said this wasn't NFS and similar stuff. Then you started playing and it wasn't so good, but it was good. Now it's downright bad and EA is to blame... what's the verdict then? :)

To be honest, I think this is a good game. It's not as good or "complete" as I expected it to be, but it's been a good experience. For some reason I played it for about 23 hours, and I haven't touched MP yet (still waiting for my copy to arrive). PC/console version don't have as much content as the mobile versions, which sucks, but seeing how the mobile marked has grown in the past years, I do understand why EA decided to give the mobile version a better treatment than in the past. Mobile games are no longer adapted versions of their console/PC equivalents, they are becoming a kind of standalone version of a game. EA sees profit there... I don't blame them. This is a business, they go after the money. It has been like this and it will always be like this.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:You change opinion too quickly Phantom... first you were crazy about this game, you loved it even before it was released, you defended Criterion, and kept getting mad at people who said this wasn't NFS and similar stuff. Then you started playing and it wasn't so good, but it was good. Now it's downright bad and EA is to blame... what's the verdict then? :)

To be honest, I think this is a good game. It's not as good or "complete" as I expected it to be, but it's been a good experience. For some reason I played it for about 23 hours, and I haven't touched MP yet (still waiting for my copy to arrive). PC/console version don't have as much content as the mobile versions, which sucks, but seeing how the mobile marked has grown in the past years, I do understand why EA decided to give the mobile version a better treatment than in the past. Mobile games are no longer adapted versions of their console/PC equivalents, they are becoming a kind of standalone version of a game. EA sees profit there... I don't blame them. This is a business, they go after the money. It has been like this and it will always be like this.
i guess i feel really stupid now..but this will be the lastime i will defend a developer or publisher.because honestly they on listen to one thing and that its money.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”