are all the cars in the nfs most velocity pack online cars?

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Shadowruse
Stock
Stock

are all the cars in the nfs most velocity pack online cars?

Post by Shadowruse »

so I'm just wondering if the Porsche 918 Spyder is going to be an online car not. I mean EA Said the cars are going to be off line but will you get every car online as well? (INCLUDING THE 918 SPIDER)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: are all the cars in the nfs most velocity pack online c

Post by Hydro_PT »

I don't see why any of the singleplayer cars wouldn't appear in the multiplayer game mode. The opposite might happen, though (Ford Focus ST, for instance).

Just download the packs and see for yourself. :P
Shadowruse
Stock
Stock

Post by Shadowruse »

Hydro_PT wrote:I don't see why any of the singleplayer cars wouldn't appear in the multiplayer game mode. The opposite might happen, though (Ford Focus ST, for instance).

Just download the packs and see for yourself. :P
I downloaded the pack and now I have no idea how to get the 918 spider in online. Or half the other cars for that matter :'(
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

They must be unlocked, then. Go to the stats page of the game and see what requirements must you meet to unlock the new cars. ;)

The Ultimate Speed Pack, for instance, required the player to complete a certain number of events online in an Exotic car to unlock the DLC cars online.
kilenem09
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kilenem09 »

They are on and off line
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

If it's anything like the ultimate speed pack, you're gonna need to complete a certain number of events online with a specific car class. Everything should be outlined in your multiplayer progression or multiplayer milestones.
Shadowruse
Stock
Stock

Post by Shadowruse »

Hydro_PT wrote:They must be unlocked, then. Go to the stats page of the game and see what requirements must you meet to unlock the new cars. ;)

The Ultimate Speed Pack, for instance, required the player to complete a certain number of events online in an Exotic car to unlock the DLC cars online.
Thanks for the tip :D that makes unlocking everything so much more clearer and easier.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”