Shutting Down Most Wanted Car #10

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dushku2309
Stock
Stock

Shutting Down Most Wanted Car #10

Post by Dushku2309 »

Hey Now, not sure if this has been answered yet. But I've now beaten the Koenigsberg CCR using both an Audi A1 Quattro and a Lamborghini Aventor , on at least four occasions. Every time, I've chased the "Koenigsberg" to shut it down, the car either crashes and every time I ram it- nothing happens, or it vanishes around a bend never to be seen again - worst of all, it doesn't show up as a 'black arrow' and you drive round and round in EasyDrive looking for it whilst all the time getting harassed by the Police. I know the game is saving, cos that little icon comes up when the race has ended and it tells you that you've won and all you need to do now is shut that car down to own it !! In the end, I give up and have to re-start the entire race again and win !! ( then the cycle begins again)

I know the last car should be a hard event, but making you re-do it over and over again..is just ridicerous and frustratingly annoying. It's not the cars I'm using, 'cos they are fast enough to beat the Koenigsberg in the first place !!
In the past, when you've turned off your machine and come back to it, the game restarts at the "Shut down this car to own" stage..now it tells me, I've won and shut down 9/10 cars and that a "Most Wanted event is available.." surely this can't be right. ? Is it a glitch :twisted: :twisted: :( ?!!
TGxAltair
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Shutting Down Most Wanted Car #10

Post by TGxAltair »

Have you checked in your car list? Maybe you've already got the car and is the race crossed off?

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”