Need help finding building back

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Question
Stock
Stock

Need help finding building back

Post by Question »

Hello, I did an event in single player a few days ago where I raced through a building where on either side of the road through the building were giant car sized crucibles pouring out molted iron. I've tried finding that place back by driving around but couldnt find it, then I redid every race that I had done up to that point and it wasnt in any of them. Thats 36 circut and sprint races, 10 speed runs, 6 ambushes, plus the 10 most wanted races. I thought I recalled other racers going through there at the same time as me and that it was in the industrial district where there are piles of coal lying around but I systematically searched around there and couldnt find it back. I just want to find that building back, maybe there are jack spots or billboards around it? Thanks to anyone who can help me out! [-o<
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Need help finding building back

Post by Hydro_PT »

I never saw such a building in Most Wanted 2012, and I have played over 79 hours. :shock:

Are you sure this isn't from another game, or from another NFS? Porsche Unleashed had a zone like that, which I remember quite well, but in the new Most Wanted I don't recall such an area...
Question
Stock
Stock

Post by Question »

NFS Most Wanted 2012 is the only need for speed that I have, I'm positive it was in this game, only saw it once, I think maybe I was doing an ambush and found it by accedent, I'll do a grid search of the entire game to find it I geuss. I noticed a place down town that has more piles of coal around it, maybe there are more places like that in the game that are more out of the way?
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I've poured over 200 hours into MW, and I don't recall coming across what you described. Then again I don't pay much attention to Fairhaven except for signs and the music that plays at jackspots. Let us know if you ever find it again, I'm quite curious.
Question
Stock
Stock

Post by Question »

Um, I've looked all over the game, I couldnt find it back? I was looking at youtube videos and maybe got confused and rememberd it as being in the game I was playing when infact it was in a youtube video of a differnt need for speed game instead? :oops:

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”