Purchasing the Most Wanted 2012 Complete DLC Bundle query

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Purchasing the Most Wanted 2012 Complete DLC Bundle query

Post by okuhle94 »

Hi everyone,

I want to purchase the Most Wanted 2012 Complete DLC bundle sometime next week, it seems the only place I can purchase this is on the Origin store. I do have a MasterCard (they take Visa or MasterCard), but my card is the Debit MasterCard. Does the Origin Store take Debit MasterCard's for payment? If not, what other options do I have?

Thanks.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Purchasing the Most Wanted 2012 Complete DLC Bundle quer

Post by Hydro_PT »

Yep, they do. I have one and it worked.

Here is one thing you should be aware off: your DLC might not show up as expected. This is a very well known bug, posted on EA Forums since the first DLC pack came out. They had tons of complaints, yet the bug was not solved. So I advise you not to buy the DLC, you might find yourself loading the game and not having any of the new content. And there's no safe workaround, sometimes the known workaround works, other times it doesn't.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Thanks for letting me know...Its strange, I spoke to an EA Advisor just now via the Origin Chat and he said they don't take Debit MasterCard...maybe he didn't understand what I was saying, i dunno. But you say it worked so I'm happy.

Thanks, I think I won't be getting the complete DLC bundle - I did head over to the EA forums and saw what you mentioned here. Such a pity, I really wanted to play with the new cars and the new area in the game :(
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

origin don't accept debit or pre-paid cards
i tried a pre-paid visa a couple of months ago and it was not accepted.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Yoh okay, now i am a bit confused. So they don't take Debit MasterCard's. Can PayPal work with Debit MasterCard's? I called the bank, they said my card does work for online shopping provided the website takes it.
georgimz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by georgimz »

okuhle94 wrote:Yoh okay, now i am a bit confused. So they don't take Debit MasterCard's. Can PayPal work with Debit MasterCard's? I called the bank, they said my card does work for online shopping provided the website takes it.
Paypal recieves such cards. There is no problems.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”