Need For Speed: Most Wanted ( Private Competitions )

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
DarkXShadowX21
Stock
Stock

Need For Speed: Most Wanted ( Private Competitions )

Post by DarkXShadowX21 »

Online competitions starting now!

There will be a leaderboard and it will be tracked digitally for everyone to view.

RULES:

Taking down other players will not be tolerated. Players who do not follow this rule will be blocked and not be allowed to participate on first offense.

The kind of takedowns I am referring to are the players who constantly crash into other players during intermission times or start of events. Speedlists that require takedowns are part of the competition and are certainly allowed.

Also, players who constantly are taking down players in races specifically will not be allowed to participate in future competitions. This competition is all about clean racing and having fun. Crashing into each other just to get ahead can become extremely frustrating at times. When I race, even in public games, I avoid other racers while racing and pass on whatever side I can. Even if they try to bump into me, I just let it go and keep on driving. The same courtesy should be respected to the other players.

Before and after races are finished, I find it enjoyable when everyone lines up and honks horns and revs engines. Even doing mini races around the map during intermission is fun. For example, a few players line up, someone honks the horn 3 times, and everybody jets! I have done this with quite a few people and it's always been a good time!

In team races, takedowns are fine. In my opinion for those, it's 4 vs 4 and one team tries to beat the other. Whatever one team must do to win, is allowed.

Instant Takedowns MUST be turned off.

Exotic Cars such as Lamborghini's, Bugatti, and Henneysey Spyder will not allowed unless specified otherwise.

All other vehicles are allowed.

Custom Speedlists will be built to accommodate all players.

Car restrictions will be put in place for the custom speedlists in order to balance out the races.

- - - - End of Rules - - - -

PLAYER REGISTRATION:

To register for this competition, please visit the following link:
h t t p : / / goo.gl/25PDt7
As a new user, I am not allowed to post URL's. My apologies. Just remove the spaces in the beginning of the link and you will be able to register for the competition.

- Availability
I will average times together and select the best time accordingly.

- Sprint Events
You can choose your favorite Sprint Events listed in the Non DLC events.

- Challenge List
You can choose your favorite Challenges listed in the Non DLC events.

- Speedtests
You can choose your favorite Speedtests in Non DLC, Terminal Velocity, and Movie Legends.

- Team Races
You can choose your favorite Team Races in Non DLC, Terminal Velocity, Movie Legends, and Hero Pack.

P. s. This is a fun competition only. There won't be any prizes or anything of that nature.
As soon as we have enough players to build this competition I will post a start date. The start date will be set in advance so that players can schedule ahead of time.

Stay Tuned for even more updates! Thank you for participating and your cooperation!
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted ( Private Competitions )

Post by okuhle94 »

I tried to signup for this, only PSN people can sign in (I am PC - Origin)
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

okuhle94 wrote:I tried to signup for this, only PSN people can sign in (I am PC - Origin)
I think they don't and another thing what do you have against Lamborghinis huh? What do really need to say DarkXShadowX21 is that you are not allowed to use any supercars whatsoever unless permitted.
Last edited by Jack33673 on 22 Sep 2013, 00:50, edited 1 time in total.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Hahaha, I do not have any other cars that can go against a lamborghini, I don't have the other DLC's yet. They should make a signup for PC users if they will be taking PC players too :) I'd like to play NFS Most Wanted 2012 with other people! :)
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Same here not the kind that take you down.
DarkXShadowX21
Stock
Stock

Post by DarkXShadowX21 »

okuhle94 wrote:I tried to signup for this, only PSN people can sign in (I am PC - Origin)
Sorry about that, it's a shame they don't let PSN and online PC players play together.
Jack33673 wrote: I think they don't and another thing what do you have against Lamborghinis huh? What do really need to say DarkXShadowX21 is that you are not allowed to use any supercars whatsoever unless permitted.
I have nothing against the Lamborghinis. The specifics of the vehicles is a way to make the racing interesting and fun! I play on Public races frequently and everyone uses the Bugatti, Spyder, and Lambos. If everyone used more of a variety of vehicles, the raves would become more of a challenge for everybody.
okuhle94 wrote:Hahaha, I do not have any other cars that can go against a lamborghini, I don't have the other DLC's yet. They should make a signup for PC users if they will be taking PC players too :) I'd like to play NFS Most Wanted 2012 with other people! :)
No worries about that. The only DLC I have is what came with the Special Edition box. Other than that, I don't have all the other DLC's from the PSN.

P.s. My apologies for the delayed response. Everybody who signed up I have added on my friends list. Everything is put together and ready to go for the competition!

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”