Tactical Gaming - NFS Team

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
TGxAltair
Ricer
Ricer

Tactical Gaming - NFS Team

Post by TGxAltair »

'Ello NFSUnlimited

I've already posted this thread in the Rivals section but I thought I'd post it here to try and reach out to more people, so I apologise in advance if you think I'm spamming. My intention is not to spam.

I'm part of a community called Tactical Gaming, established back in November 2004 to bring together like-minded players to create squads and teams to play alongside one another. We currently have around 2,000 members across all our supported games, our Tactical Warfare branch has its own servers for every game and the whole of TG has free roam of our forums/site. We have our own Teamspeak server for all members to use and a variety of guides/help to offer.

TG is split into two sections (Tactical Warfare and Tactical Sports), each section having their own Division which represents a game. I'm part of the Need for Speed Division which is made up of different driving teams. I am currently the Club Director of NFS 360, meaning I take care of the XBOX 360 side of the Division, although we're recruiting for all platforms except PC.

We practice twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) at 7pm GMT for non-US and 7pm EST for US players. Practices consist of racing together, taking part in pursuits, learning the map of Redview County, getting to grips with the game and performance parts, etc. I don't mean to spam you and I apologise if some people see this as spam, I'm simply trying to build on our driving team and bring racers and cops alike to enjoy the game with us.

Please go to our site (in my profile) for more information, PM me here, reply to this thread or add me on XBOX Live at TGxAltair and I'd be happy to give you more information.

Thanks so much for your time and I hope you enjoy the game.

Cheers
Altair

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”