Valued Members

Please read the general rules and announcements in this forum before posting for the first time and using website user-restricted areas.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Perhaps, but that might easily turn in to a popularity contest (public nominations/votes) which is not the same thing as being valued. Some of the currently valued members are all but silent in the forum community, but have contributed far far more than anyone else (the game modders and tool builders specifically).

In my opinion, when someone gains enough respect from the community, the staff doesn't need to be told that... They will know for sure at that point.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, speaking on GT's behalf since he hasn't been around lately, as what Vellu has said, this could have led to bias acts, if you get my drift. This is probably one of the main reasons why nomination wasn't accepted nor tolerated. The moderators and administrators always keep a watchful eyes of the users every now and then, and who else but none other than them who know us better than the rest. :)

Just my 2 cents. I hope you get my drift.. I don't play with words well. ;)
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

Yeah, I think I see where you guys are coming from, especially with the major contributions that don't involve being real active on the message board. I was just thinking along the lines of, say, ebay feedback vs. favoritism on the mods part. I see it could go both ways with either though. This system seems to be working fine :)
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

i guess i should post more i been here for a while and still pretty low lol
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Re: Valued Members

Post by Danyutz »

lol, posting without a reason, doesn't take you in any point. oh well, it does bring more no. of posts and in time a new status ... but still you must have a reason

since I'm here, Congratulations to the oldest and the newest Valued Members
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

I guess valued members are chosen for their great participation in forums. What with us... the ones that struggle to keep showroom alive and in good shape (Highest quality of nfs cars in the world! YO!)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

That's right TS-X. Valued mambers are those who give great answers and participate a lot in the forum, also having a correct way to respond to users. About the showroom guys....well....don't know if I consider them valued members... :roll:

I admire some members like Andre, Vellu, 2furio, prince and many more. They keep the forum also alive and give great answers.

W00T! I have now 2000 posts! =D>

Xturbo.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

TS-X wrote:I guess valued members are chosen for their great participation in forums. What with us... the ones that struggle to keep showroom alive and in good shape (Highest quality of nfs cars in the world! YO!)

TS...Showroom, Forum, two different things...Not even half of the members who signup in the Showroom, use the forum, so therefore, the category for Showroom members to also be valued here wouldn't make much sense lol
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

Well i wouldnt mind that valued member thing in my showroom profile :D
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

TS-X wrote:Well i wouldnt mind that valued member thing in my showroom profile :D
lol..thats a good one ;) .. anyways congrats to all the new and old Valued Members.. you guys are doing a great job ;) .. HATS OFF!! ;) ..
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Update 16/3/2011: New Valued Member: Hydro_PT

It's been nearly five years since we last awarded Valued Member status, but today we're happy to announce that Hydro_PT has attained Valued Member status for his outstanding contributions to NFSUnlimited; especially to the forum and the wiki, which has his name stamped on just about every page. Please join us in congratulating Hydro as he ascends to the ranks of the venerated. Thanks Hydro, and congratulations!

PS, if you wanna found out more about Valued Member status, what it means, what it gets you and how we manage it, check the OP.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

Congratulations To Hydro_PT for his contribution to this website.

Return to “Important Announcements and Rules”