Most Wanted - Gameplay Series 4

Re: Most Wanted - Gameplay Series 4

Postby Phantom_pain33 » 11 Oct 2012, 01:59

WE need a demo! :/ ..not fair people are playing horizon demo already and pounding on need for speed while we just sitting here commenting about the game and watching the same gameplay videos over and over .Enough gameplay videos! Give us a demo! :roll:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Postby Hydro_PT » 11 Oct 2012, 14:08

I hope we get a demo, but I don't think we will get one...
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Postby Phantom_pain33 » 11 Oct 2012, 18:51

Hydro_PT wrote:I hope we get a demo, but I don't think we will get one...

The structure of the game its complicated for a demo with the open world and stuff they need to play it carefully to deliver a good demo ,i mean they haven't even announced the game went gold yet but i understand they are developing two versions in house vita and ps3 ,but they losing vita gamers because orders are getting cancelled cause they believe the game don't even exist because the majority hasn't seen footage from the vita yet but instead we get a mobile phone trailer wait to go EA its all about money since they know they gonna make more money on phones than the psvita since the vita isn't doing well for Sony they prefer to support the iphones and androids and most people who don't know jack about the game think they getting the full experience on the iphones and androids, that's the sad part. [-X
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Postby Fishwhiz » 11 Oct 2012, 22:11

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

The structure of the game its complicated for a demo with the open world and stuff they need to play it carefully to deliver a good demo ,i mean they haven't even announced the game went gold yet but i understand they are developing two versions in house vita and ps3 ,but they losing vita gamers because orders are getting cancelled cause they believe the game don't even exist because the majority hasn't seen footage from the vita yet but instead we get a mobile phone trailer wait to go EA its all about money since they know they gonna make more money on phones than the psvita since the vita isn't doing well for Sony they prefer to support the iphones and androids and most people who don't know jack about the game think they getting the full experience on the iphones and androids, that's the sad part. [-X

when criterion made burnout paradise, they released a very good demo and that game had just about the same kind of open-world structure.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Postby Zotic+ » 14 Oct 2012, 17:51

Fishwhiz wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:

when criterion made burnout paradise, they released a very good demo and that game had just about the same kind of open-world structure.

Wasnt part of the world blocked off, and there was a timer?
Instagram @SupraHKS
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Postby Fishwhiz » 15 Oct 2012, 01:52

Zotic+ wrote:

no timer, but a part of the world was blocked off and you could only use 1 car. it was one of my favorite demos, and i played it constantly until the game came out
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Postby Phantom_pain33 » 15 Oct 2012, 02:06

Fishwhiz wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:

no timer, but a part of the world was blocked off and you could only use 1 car. it was one of my favorite demos, and i played it constantly until the game came out

I hope they release an nfs demo... :(
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Postby 676kingthrasher » 15 Oct 2012, 22:50

Love this game! :D
Attachments
106.jpg
This car is amazing! :D
676kingthrasher
Ricer
Ricer

Postby Phantom_pain33 » 15 Oct 2012, 23:08

676kingthrasher wrote:Love this game! :D

We all do man welcome to the crew! :mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Postby elie8 » 21 Oct 2012, 13:09

Very Interesting !! =P~
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

[WORST HAIRDRESSER EVER] Thiago magalhaes - Was obviously on

Postby 8iswakelo » 05 Mar 2017, 18:11

[WORST HAIRDRESSER EVER] Thiago magalhaes - Was obviously on drugs. BUYER BEWARE!
8iswakelo
Ricer
Ricer

I should not have let Thiago magalhaes near my hair. I feel

Postby 8iswakelo » 05 Mar 2017, 18:15

I should not have let Thiago magalhaes near my hair. I feel like and look like an idiot.
8iswakelo
Ricer
Ricer

Пурпурный чай Чанг Шу - купить в Аптеке здоровья по лучшей ц

Postby ClintonDon » 18 May 2017, 18:14

Этот чай уникального пурпурного цвета, вот уже более шести тысяч лет выращивается в самых высоких горах на земле - Непале и Тибете и используется в разнообразных медицинских целях, а сейчас засчёт огромного набора полезных свойств заслуженно набирает популярность во всём мире.
Пурпурный чай - это мощнейший жиросжигатель, который к тому же препятствует возникновению новых отложений, превращая жир в энергию.
Официальный сайт: http://pur.bxox.info
http://slim.bestsky.info
ClintonDon
Drift King
Drift King

Пурпурный чай Чанг-Шу

Postby ClintonDon » 18 May 2017, 18:34

Этот чай уникального пурпурного цвета, вот уже более шести тысяч лет выращивается в самых высоких горах на земле - Непале и Тибете и используется в разнообразных медицинских целях, а сейчас засчёт огромного набора полезных свойств заслуженно набирает популярность во всём мире.
Пурпурный чай - это мощнейший жиросжигатель, который к тому же препятствует возникновению новых отложений, превращая жир в энергию.
ClintonDon
Drift King
Drift King

Тот самый Пурпурный чай: ?эффективный чай для похудения

Postby ClintonDon » 18 May 2017, 18:36

ClintonDon
Drift King
Drift King

Анжелика Варум похудела - помог пурпурный чай Чанг-Шу

Postby ClintonDon » 18 May 2017, 18:44

ClintonDon
Drift King
Drift King

Previous

Return to News