Most Wanted Multiplayer Trailer

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted Multiplayer Trailer

Post by Hydro_PT »

After releasing a teaser showing a little bit of the multiplayer mode in Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012, Criterion has now released the proper trailer. In it you can see plenty of cars causing mayhem in town: jumping from skyscrapers together, drifting around, or just smashing one another, the multiplayer of this year's NFS seems to be a lot of fun. Some of the multiplayer modes that appear in the video are Jump Challenge, Takedown Challenge, and Drift Challenge.

As for the cars, there are plenty of them in the video. Some include the Pagani Huayra, the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Countach, the Shelby Cobra 427, the Porsche 918 Spyder,the Mercedes SL 65 AMG, and many more.

Check the trailer below.

Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: Most Wanted Multiplayer Trailer

Post by Zotic+ »

So excited for this.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i see a tesla roadster right in the picture for the video
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

multiplayer trailer reaction.

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

First of all it was a great trailer,great environments ,awesome visuals,graphics,effects ,however ,i see how many cars in multiplayer competing at once ? enter number here- you guys mite already see some disappointment on my writing and yes there is,this game its nowhere near a need for speed game,yes the licenced cars are there,the enviroments specially the industrial resembles most wanted rockport and the game looks very gritty just like most wanted however this is not need for speed ,this is burnout paradise 2 and the most wanted and need for speed title its disguising it with licenced and cops.

Pros =D>
-awesome cars
-great environments
-dynamic day and light
-visuals

Cons [-X
-NO COPS IN MULTIPLAYER!,they literally took a page from SSX autolog and pretty much you can race your opponent anytime you want because their race its already recorded with a ghost and everything.(This was based on the conference game-play)

-The only way to race its smashing things around(not need for speed),takedowns and all, and not focus on racing , meaning im racing not crashing and smashing.would be better if u force someone to crash , more realistic,this is not bumper cars or destruction derby.

-Still no information on customization like i said im not a big fan of it, but stop using words like,roll-outs,modifications and for Christ sake just revealed what you have..everything i see its stock body, same stuff. FAcePalm-

-Finally no word on the vita version or screenshots which led me to believe that the vita version doesn't even exists probably we wont even see it this year either,Sony show the leading titles(vita) for this fall/holiday season and need for speed should off being one of them well i didn't even see it there.

Conclusion
i love what criterion its doing and the only way for me to look at this game its by just calling it Most wanted because if i even dig deeper i still cant find no element of need for speed and im talking about the true classic need for speed core values the only thing its the cars. I'm waiting for more reveals such as single player,customization and on.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:i see a tesla roadster right in the picture for the video
thas not a tesla , i think thas a lotus.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: multiplayer trailer reaction.

Post by Hydro_PT »

@Phantom_pain33: no need to create a topic for each thing, post in the proper thread please. ;)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:i see a tesla roadster right in the picture for the video
thas not a tesla , i think thas a lotus.
no, its not. it's a tesla. it looks really similar to a lotus evora, but it's not.

though i'd really like to see a lotus evora gte or a lotus exige in the game. did EA lose their rights to lotus? there hasn't been a lotus in a nfs game since before hot pursuit.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: multiplayer trailer reaction.

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hydro_PT wrote:@Phantom_pain33: no need to create a topic for each thing, post in the proper thread please. ;)
Fixed by merging the two topics ;)
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Thumbs Up !! :D
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

I just read about the vita version and guys its the same game on the vita,the entire city(they literally said every block corner,all recreated and compressed perfectly to fit on the vita), all the cars ,all the features ,the craziest graphics and it is developed by criterion not some other studio.we should see some screenshots soon, they called this the vita's hidden gem because of how good it looks and honestly i think its gonna have their cross-buy program, if u buy the vita version u get the ps3 version free or vice-versa.with cloud compete it looks like ill be able to race online from my vita. :)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:I just read about the vita version and guys its the same game on the vita,the entire city(they literally said every block corner,all recreated and compressed perfectly to fit on the vita), all the cars ,all the features ,the craziest graphics and it is developed by criterion not some other studio.we should see some screenshots soon, they called this the vita's hidden gem because of how good it looks and honestly i think its gonna have their cross-buy program, if u buy the vita version u get the ps3 version free or vice-versa.with cloud compete it looks like ill be able to race online from my vita. :)
i read that too, forgot where though. I would be more willing to buy the vita version if we could play with console players online
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “News”