Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series #1

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series #1

Post by Bojan »

Get an exclusive inside line on the features of the Most Wanted Single Player campaign and see Fairhaven City, the game's connected open world setting, like never before.
See the new footage from Fairhaven City, home to the 10 Most Wanted drivers, who stand in your way of becoming the Most Wanted. With all cars being available at the start, if you can find it, you can drive it.
Examine firsthand how the Easy Drive system allows for truly seamless driving experience with no pausing necessary. Drive or go directly to a race's starting line, and swap cars and performance mods to suit any condition or driving style, all without ever having to leave gameplay or leaving the open-world behind. Beat the competition using all new features of Autolog 2, pull off monstrous drifts to earn Speed Points which contribute to unlocking performance modifications and secure your rank on The Most Wanted List amongst your friends and rivals.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series #1

Post by Fishwhiz »

best video we have so far. i don't get the most wanted list though. so ALL the cars are available from the start but theres 10 most wanted racers that you have to race to get their cars? maybe that's how we get the bmw m3 gtr mw edition...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Open world pursuits back again!..i'm soo excited about this game!
Carloz
Donator
Donator

Post by Carloz »

OMG!!!! I need a computer upgrade.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Carloz wrote:OMG!!!! I need a computer upgrade.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
your name its carlos, that's actually my real name..lol
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Interesting video. I must say I'm very excited about this game. After the disappointment with The Run, this one seems to be very good. I trust Criterion, let's hope the game is as good as they say it is. Hot Pursuit 2010 was amazing, one of the best NFS I've ever played, and Burnout Paradise is a favourite of mine. :)

I will probably pre-order this once the release date is nearer. Limited Edition, if possible. :D
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

sadly, i am in a place where I can't play the game since my parents are not going to send my ps3 out to idaho, so I won't be able to play this game until next spring probably:( I'm really excited for it though.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:Interesting video. I must say I'm very excited about this game. After the disappointment with The Run, this one seems to be very good. I trust Criterion, let's hope the game is as good as they say it is. Hot Pursuit 2010 was amazing, one of the best NFS I've ever played, and Burnout Paradise is a favourite of mine. :)

I will probably pre-order this once the release date is nearer. Limited Edition, if possible. :D
Yep well said man,we should support this game and support criterion,man im tired of this guys on youtube literally killing this game..my favorite one "need for speed its about story lines,street racing and customization"..i honestly think the game looks awesome fairhaven will be a thrill ride it gives a full city but also has long highways,mountain roads and rural roads,best cars in a need for speed yet and i like the performance upgrades.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:Interesting video. I must say I'm very excited about this game. After the disappointment with The Run, this one seems to be very good. I trust Criterion, let's hope the game is as good as they say it is. Hot Pursuit 2010 was amazing, one of the best NFS I've ever played, and Burnout Paradise is a favourite of mine. :)

Yep well said man,we should support this game and support criterion,man im tired of this guys on youtube literally killing this game..my favorite one "need for speed its about story lines,street racing and customization"..i honestly think the game looks awesome fairhaven will be a thrill ride it gives a full city but also has long highways,mountain roads and rural roads,best cars in a need for speed yet and i like the performance upgrades.
literally half the comments i see on nfs most wanted videos give me progeria
Carloz
Donator
Donator

Post by Carloz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Carloz wrote:OMG!!!! I need a computer upgrade.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
your name its carlos, that's actually my real name..lol

My nick name at school is Carlos but My real name is Carl :D

Girls like it :D
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^Yeah that's a cool Video & I hope NFS MW 2 will run onto my System - I've got only Dual Core PC! [-o<
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

TRANSFORMER wrote:^Yeah that's a cool Video & I hope NFS MW 2 will run onto my System - I've got only Dual Core PC! [-o<
Minimum Specifications
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Your good save up for a new video card if your card its old and that's it ,there not that expensive these days also i salute you man , need for speed 3 hot pursuit was my formal introduction to the series and taught me a lot about cars specially exotics.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^Thank You 4 the Informations! - I've got NVidia GeForce 260GTX on Board - hope it works well! :) :wink:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Criterion, take my money now.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:Criterion, take my money now.
This game will be epic , FairHaven looks fun man!..and the cars are just amazing, i love how they slowdown so you can see the Evo X,criterion its kinda showing the haters that look we have tuners too, but the dumb*** will still hate even after criterion said this was "their take on most wanted" they still complain about this being most wanted 2 and stuff, it pisses me off and also it kills the excitement its like a freaking army of them so what if this looks and plays like burnout hell i remember the thrill i got when i was racing in hot pursuit 2 and i hit a cop into oblivion and you can hear them going Ahhh!! suspect just hit me!..i only played just to see those moments again and again. 8)

I cant wait for part 2 of the trailer and something tells me ,that's going to be the demo release date trailer. :wink:
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Im loving the look of Most Wanted. Criterion did a fantastic job with Hot Pursuit and Most wanted looks better! :D
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

I'm Getting This Game 4 Sure :D =P~
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

lol elie8, you get every NFS...

but seriously, this looks fun!
and this time, in an open city, is where the Frostbite2 engine will shine.

They tagged it in the Run, but it just did NOT interest me... I think it's the first NFS game I didn't even bother with

already pre-ordered a while ago...

but hey, haters gonna hate...
IF they made a Most Wanted that was basically the same as the first, people will whine that it's "too much the same, nothing new, boring"
but now they made it more different, people whine that it's "not the same anymore, they ruined it, boring"

to me, I take it as is and enjoy it for what it is... I loved Hot Pursuit (beat it 3 times, including once, and platinum trophy on PS3... was a rented copy) and I hope I have as much fun on Most Wanted

although I'm STILL hoping for a High Stakes "remake" (<= still my all time favourite NFS to date)
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

zedex wrote:lol elie8, you get every NFS...

but seriously, this looks fun!
and this time, in an open city, is where the Frostbite2 engine will shine.

They tagged it in the Run, but it just did NOT interest me... I think it's the first NFS game I didn't even bother with

already pre-ordered a while ago...

but hey, haters gonna hate...
IF they made a Most Wanted that was basically the same as the first, people will whine that it's "too much the same, nothing new, boring"
but now they made it more different, people whine that it's "not the same anymore, they ruined it, boring"

to me, I take it as is and enjoy it for what it is... I loved Hot Pursuit (beat it 3 times, including once, and platinum trophy on PS3... was a rented copy) and I hope I have as much fun on Most Wanted

although I'm STILL hoping for a High Stakes "remake" (<= still my all time favourite NFS to date)
Well "Zedex" !! What can i say !! I'm a need for speed addict !! Believe it or not, i haven't played THE RUN so far !! Maybe will not be playing it all, since most wanted is 36 days away !! :D
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...

Return to “News”