Most Wanted - Gameplay Series 4

Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Most Wanted - Gameplay Series 4

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

WE need a demo! :/ ..not fair people are playing horizon demo already and pounding on need for speed while we just sitting here commenting about the game and watching the same gameplay videos over and over .Enough gameplay videos! Give us a demo! :roll:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I hope we get a demo, but I don't think we will get one...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:I hope we get a demo, but I don't think we will get one...
The structure of the game its complicated for a demo with the open world and stuff they need to play it carefully to deliver a good demo ,i mean they haven't even announced the game went gold yet but i understand they are developing two versions in house vita and ps3 ,but they losing vita gamers because orders are getting cancelled cause they believe the game don't even exist because the majority hasn't seen footage from the vita yet but instead we get a mobile phone trailer wait to go EA its all about money since they know they gonna make more money on phones than the psvita since the vita isn't doing well for Sony they prefer to support the iphones and androids and most people who don't know jack about the game think they getting the full experience on the iphones and androids, that's the sad part. [-X
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
The structure of the game its complicated for a demo with the open world and stuff they need to play it carefully to deliver a good demo ,i mean they haven't even announced the game went gold yet but i understand they are developing two versions in house vita and ps3 ,but they losing vita gamers because orders are getting cancelled cause they believe the game don't even exist because the majority hasn't seen footage from the vita yet but instead we get a mobile phone trailer wait to go EA its all about money since they know they gonna make more money on phones than the psvita since the vita isn't doing well for Sony they prefer to support the iphones and androids and most people who don't know jack about the game think they getting the full experience on the iphones and androids, that's the sad part. [-X
when criterion made burnout paradise, they released a very good demo and that game had just about the same kind of open-world structure.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:
when criterion made burnout paradise, they released a very good demo and that game had just about the same kind of open-world structure.
Wasnt part of the world blocked off, and there was a timer?
Instagram @SupraHKS
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Zotic+ wrote:
no timer, but a part of the world was blocked off and you could only use 1 car. it was one of my favorite demos, and i played it constantly until the game came out
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:
no timer, but a part of the world was blocked off and you could only use 1 car. it was one of my favorite demos, and i played it constantly until the game came out
I hope they release an nfs demo... :(
676kingthrasher
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 676kingthrasher »

Love this game! :D
Attachments
This car is amazing! :D
This car is amazing! :D
Phantom_pain33
Drift King