Most Wanted - Live Action TV ad

Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Most Wanted - Live Action TV ad

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

TheStig wrote:Nice trailer

As always EA knows how to make good trailers and hype stuff...

If they had justused that talent to create good games... instead of trailers.
So your against this game?..because Ea its a publisher..but this is criterion developing it and this game its ten thousand better than the crap last year, full of bugs,recycle story and very scripted and linear and electronic arts could use some of its old franchises and give need for speed a rest, they milking it now,criterion wants a shot at Road Rash and mostly we will see a remake soon because when they were developing hot pursuit they kept talking bout a second need for speed game and that was most wanted and look what we have now.

Criterion might not developing classic need for speeds, with circuit races and probably classic concept and cars we wanna see but it really shows how much they work on Most wanted in terms of quality.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

best post ever.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:

best post ever.
They need to take a break from need for speed , let it breath a little and focus on something else.i don't want nfs to turn into the call of duty of racing games , with a release every year. :?

The majority of the times that quote its right. :wink:
676kingthrasher
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 676kingthrasher »

This game is awesome! :D Amazing video, NFS ! :)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:i don't want nfs to turn into the call of duty of racing games , with a release every year. :?
As far as I remember, since Hot Pursuit II that the Need For Speed series receives a new game every year. :lol: Sometimes there is even two NFS games per year (Nitro and World in 2010, SHIFT 2 and The Run in 2011).

Even before that, there were 4 NFS in a row (from 1997 to 2000). So yeah, Need For Speed is not the Call of Duty of racing games, it's the other way around: Call of Duty is the Need For Speed of first-person shooters. :mrgreen:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Hydro_PT wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:i don't want nfs to turn into the call of duty of racing games , with a release every year. :?
So yeah, Need For Speed is not the Call of Duty of racing games, it's the other way around: Call of Duty is the Need For Speed of first-person shooters. :mrgreen:
+10000000000000000000

COD cant even be original with the way they release there games lol.

At least back then every NFS was new and fresh.
Instagram @SupraHKS
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

Zotic+ wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote: So yeah, Need For Speed is not the Call of Duty of racing games, it's the other way around: Call of Duty is the Need For Speed of first-person shooters. :mrgreen:
+10000000000000000000

i also agree, but not every NFS back then was new and fresh. High Stakes was basically an expanded III:HP with some different cars. the engine was identical, as were half the tracks, etc. Porshe Unleashed was a real departure because it was developed in cooperation with a completely different studio and was a totally different game. a bit like the Shift games, or Hot Pursuit 2010 until it was revealed Criterion would be taking over NFS
i have nothing more to add
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

ianism wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote: So yeah, Need For Speed is not the Call of Duty of racing games, it's the other way around: Call of Duty is the Need For Speed of first-person shooters. :mrgreen:
+10000000000000000000

i also agree, but not every NFS back then was new and fresh. High Stakes was basically an expanded III:HP with some different cars. the engine was identical, as were half the tracks, etc. Porshe Unleashed was a real departure because it was developed in cooperation with a completely different studio and was a totally different game. a bit like the Shift games, or Hot Pursuit 2010 until it was revealed Criterion would be taking over NFS
Hmm fresh woasnt the best way to describe it, it was more welcomed and appreciated. It didnt get stale like COD
Instagram @SupraHKS
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

GT3x24x7 wrote:^ That's the first time I ever saw elie8 stuck for words :P
haha, so true!

about the funding and use of real cars and stuff...
I think the NFS franchise and Pagani really has a good relationship... I remember at E3, 2 years back (when they were promoting for Hot Pursuit) they brought in an actual Zonda-R to the booth!!! THE ONE AND ONLY!!!

I just wished Ferrari was less restrictive, and allow them to be driven in NFS...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

guys i had a change of heart as the release date of need for speed comes to a close , game sites will post their reviews and final version hands on previews and reviews now here its where it gets crazy as critics will bash the game back and forth and off-course they will start feeding the trolls, he all they gonna say its need for speed-burnout or most wanted burnout,underground 3 and so forth and on.

The reality its the sh**ty reviews go first and they gonna comparing the game with forza horizon as tons of need for speed fans flew over to the forza side because like i said before pretty much horizon nailed it in the head adding everything Need for speed speed newschool and oldschool fans alike want in the series.

My question its this is it for the need for speed series?..as the series its moving into a more burnout/arcadey feel and focusing on extreme online competition while horizon its feeling in the gaps and pretty much doing what the need for speed did best back in its golden years.

Just wanted to share this with you guys.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:guys i had a change of heart as the release date of need for speed comes to a close , game sites will post their reviews and final version hands on previews and reviews now here its where it gets crazy as critics will bash the game back and forth and off-course they will start feeding the trolls, he all they gonna say its need for speed-burnout or most wanted burnout,underground 3 and so forth and on.

The reality its the sh**ty reviews go first and they gonna comparing the game with forza horizon as tons of need for speed fans flew over to the forza side because like i said before pretty much horizon nailed it in the head adding everything Need for speed speed newschool and oldschool fans alike want in the series.

My question its this is it for the need for speed series?..as the series its moving into a more burnout/arcadey feel and focusing on extreme online competition while horizon its feeling in the gaps and pretty much doing what the need for speed did best back in its golden years.

[rant]
i think NFS series in the hands of criterion is turning into a facebook app with racing capabilities (while it should be the other way around)
if i did not have this hatred towards consoles then i would not wait a moment in getting horizon (not even a second).
i haven't had any of the burnout series... but after watching gameplays and reviews... i have one question for criterion: why?... why nfs?

also.. one more thing...i don't care about this autolog AT ALL.
i mean... what is autolog? ... i'm buying an NFS... not a social connection app.
[/rant]
sorry.. i just had a bad day today. :? .. this nfs better be enjoyable.! :|
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

the only reason i won't be playing horizon is that i am not, and have never been, an xbox person.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:guys i had a change of heart as the release date of need for speed comes to a close , game sites will post their reviews and final version hands on previews and reviews now here its where it gets crazy as critics will bash the game back and forth and off-course they will start feeding the trolls, he all they gonna say its need for speed-burnout or most wanted burnout,underground 3 and so forth and on.

[rant]
i think NFS series in the hands of criterion is turning into a facebook app with racing capabilities (while it should be the other way around)
if i did not have this hatred towards consoles then i would not wait a moment in getting horizon (not even a second).
i haven't had any of the burnout series... but after watching gameplays and reviews... i have one question for criterion: why?... why nfs?

also.. one more thing...i don't care about this autolog AT ALL.
i mean... what is autolog? ... i'm buying an NFS... not a social connection app.
[/rant]
sorry.. i just had a bad day today. :? .. this nfs better be enjoyable.! :|
Its alright man we all have bad days. as in your response yeah that's what its turning into.
Personally i like this game because of the environment fairhaven looks awesome and a thrill to drive ,the cars are nice and the cops will bring the fun..im not the multiplayer type since multiplayer has turn into a competition and a Facebook app..long gone are the days of split-screen multiplayer man those were fun days.

As for fish, im down with you, i will never ever be an xbox person or will never own an xbox,so horizon you stick it.as much as i love the diablo sv which i believe Microsoft pay Lamborghini to have that car exclusively there and give need for speed a slap in the face ,Horizon can go ...to.. ,well MS got the job done causing need for speed fans that own playstations to move to xbox with that game since EA maintain a close relationship with Sony.(exclusives)

In the mean time excellent interview more of Fairhaven:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... iIQpArnSC4
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: In the mean time excellent interview more of Fairhaven:

Oh god just as I expected. The first comment I read is about how they want underground 3. :/
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Demon_Slayer723 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: In the mean time excellent interview more of Fairhaven:

Oh god just as I expected. The first comment I read is about how they want underground 3. :/
Yep but don't feed the trolls man, the game looks great doesn't it , but you know whats ironic how that comment becomes the top comment.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I've never been an xbox person neither...
although I own a 360 wired controller... to be used on PC (and I bought it for NFS Shift, because the keyboard's on/off control just won't cut it... needed more analog feathering, and wasn't going to spend 300$ on a steering wheel, and no place to put it)

besides that, I own a PS3 already, the ONLY game on XBOX that I'm remotely interested in, is Forza series, but even THAT I'm not too interested.

I know it has lots of great cars, great physics, and great environmental graphics and the lot, but when it comes to car graphics, the first thing that comes to my mind is FAKE!

it's too blatantly obvious it's computer generated, no matter how "realistic" the models are, their reflections are just way too clean...

I've managed to snap some REALLY amazing photos from GT5, and if you take away the GT logo, looks absolutely REAL

for example:
^^ one of my favourite

but whenever I see a screenshot of Forza, there's Forza written all over it...

I can overlook all that if it were available on the PC, or if ever they decide to multiplatform Windows and Xbox Live *and allow PCs powerful enough to have full access to the 360 games* but as it isn't... no thanks, and I'm not interested...

back to the point, Forza Horizon, I feel the same, and is more of a way for them to say "We've beat Gran Turismo, time to move on to Need For Speed"... I say, SCREW YOU TURN 10!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

zedex wrote:I've never been an xbox person neither...
although I own a 360 wired controller... to be used on PC (and I bought it for NFS Shift, because the keyboard's on/off control just won't cut it... needed more analog feathering, and wasn't going to spend 300$ on a steering wheel, and no place to put it)

besides that, I own a PS3 already, the ONLY game on XBOX that I'm remotely interested in, is Forza series, but even THAT I'm not too interested.

I know it has lots of great cars, great physics, and great environmental graphics and the lot, but when it comes to car graphics, the first thing that comes to my mind is FAKE!

it's too blatantly obvious it's computer generated, no matter how "realistic" the models are, their reflections are just way too clean...

I've managed to snap some REALLY amazing photos from GT5, and if you take away the GT logo, looks absolutely REAL

for example:
^^ one of my favourite

but whenever I see a screenshot of Forza, there's Forza written all over it...

I can overlook all that if it were available on the PC, or if ever they decide to multiplatform Windows and Xbox Live *and allow PCs powerful enough to have full access to the 360 games* but as it isn't... no thanks, and I'm not interested...

back to the point, Forza Horizon, I feel the same, and is more of a way for them to say "We've beat Gran Turismo, time to move on to Need For Speed"... I say, SCREW YOU TURN 10!
Zedex awesome response im totally with you on everything you said ,btw you can play pc games with your ps3 controller with a lil app/software i think its called dz3 no need to pick up an ms controller yuck *it sucks*, i play with my ps3 controller even vibration works everything. :wink: ..now back to the topic

Forza horizon can have cars and stuff, but guess what it will NEVER EVER MATCH THE FUN OF A NEED FOR SPEED GAME, NEVER.Because Need For Speed its all about fun and racing :Rant Over:

Let the series rest criterion and bring back road rash!..next criterion game its ROAD RASH i'm calling it now! :mrgreen:
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:Zedex awesome response im totally with you on everything you said ,btw you can play pc games with your ps3 controller with a lil app/software i think its called dz3 no need to pick up an ms controller yuck *it sucks*, i play with my ps3 controller even vibration works everything. :wink:
I know... but the thing is, I bought that controller, before I bought a PS3 .... XD
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

zedex wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:Zedex awesome response im totally with you on everything you said ,btw you can play pc games with your ps3 controller with a lil app/software i think its called dz3 no need to pick up an ms controller yuck *it sucks*, i play with my ps3 controller even vibration works everything. :wink:
I know... but the thing is, I bought that controller, before I bought a PS3 .... XD
Well now that you have a ps3 controller you know you can play with it on the pc. :wink:

Return to “News”