Most Wanted 2012 - full offline car list and classes

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted 2012 - full offline car list and classes

Post by Hydro_PT »

According to NFS Planet.com, the entire car list for Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 features 42 cars divided in 7 classes.

Everyday:

- Audi A1 Clubsport quattro
- Ford Focus RS500
- Ford Focus ST
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione 2
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Subaru Cosworth Impreza STI CS400

Exotic:

- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- Ford GT
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
- Lexus LFA
- McLaren MP4-12C
- Pagani Huayra
- Porsche 918 Spyder Concept Study
- Koenigsegg Agera R

Grand Tourer:

- Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible ISR
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S

Muscle Cars:

- BMW M3 E92 Coupé
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
- Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Mercedes-Benz SL 95 AMG Black Series
- Shelby COBRA 427
- SRT Viper GTS

Race:

- Ariel Atom 500 V8
- BAC Mono
- Caterham Superlight R500

Sports:

- Alfa Romeo 4C Concept
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage
- Audi R8 GT Spyder
- Jaguar XKR
- Lamborghini Countach 5000 quattrovalvole
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante
- Marussia B2
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- NISSAN GT-R EGOIST
- Tesla Roadster Sport

SUV:

- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- Range Rover Evoque Coupé

While this isn't the most impressive car list we have seen in NFS games, it is interesting to have some SUV and track day cars around, like the Range Rover Evoque or the Ariel Atom. Also, remember this are the cars available in the offline or singleplayer mode. According to Criterion, there are 6 exclusive cars for online play, for a total of 48 cars. Future DLC to add more cars is probably in the plans too.

Source: http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/news/6682/
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Most Wanted 2012 - full offline car list and classes

Post by Navid_A1 »

while its nice to know the complete list... i can't say that the car portfolio is very impressive.

in my opinion the car list should be double this amount and there should be more exotics, sports and GT class...

and where the H* is 911 GT3 ?
Future DLC to add more cars is probably in the plans too.
it always is ... but i cant get it. (when criterion is involved).
ficko88
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ficko88 »

I think the car list is stupid and poor :(
Aroetem
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Aroetem »

This is even more disappointing when you consider the fact that at least two of these cars are variations of another.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Everything else looks great about this game, but this is the WORST car list I've ever seen. After hot pursuit, I was expecting SO much better than this. Criterion has never been one to regress in any aspect of a game if you ever have played the burnout series, and I don't think a better car list would be a particularly hard thing to do for criterion. Even with 6 more online cars that isn't enough. There's too much being left out. I'm hoping that any car packs that come as dlc later are very cheap and include a LOT of cars
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Fishwhiz wrote:Everything else looks great about this game, but this is the WORST car list I've ever seen. After hot pursuit, I was expecting SO much better than this. Criterion has never been one to regress in any aspect of a game if you ever have played the burnout series, and I don't think a better car list would be a particularly hard thing to do for criterion. Even with 6 more online cars that isn't enough. There's too much being left out. I'm hoping that any car packs that come as dlc later are very cheap and include a LOT of cars
unfortunately... it will take car packs at the size of the main car list to make it impressive... which is quite unlikely.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

They have a weird definition of 'muscle cars' ... :P
Also, why are there 6 cars for online only? That's nasty. :(
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

YaelDjiel wrote:They have a weird definition of 'muscle cars' ... :P
Also, why are there 6 cars for online only? That's nasty. :(
More like V8 cars, but the SRT has a V10 :-s
Instagram @SupraHKS
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

These car classes are stupid, to say the least.

A BMW M3 a muscle car? Subaru Cosworth an "everyday" car, alongside the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione 2?

It would be better to have no classes than have this. There are so few cars that dividing them in classes only seems to shrink the number.
Aroetem
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Aroetem »

Hydro_PT wrote:These car classes are stupid, to say the least.

A BMW M3 a muscle car? Subaru Cosworth an "everyday" car, alongside the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione 2?

It would be better to have no classes than have this. There are so few cars that dividing them in classes only seems to shrink the number.
I'm pretty sure that the only reason classes exists is for car restrictions in multiplayer.

That being said, I agree, some of these cars are sad excuses for the classes they're in, and separating them really does make the list seem smaller.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Oh god... here we go again. Time to create the DLC wiki page ahead of time. <_<

I'm just not sure if this is Criterion's decision or EA's decision. Last time, Criterion blamed EA for the DLC packs. Since now they are in charge of Need For Speed, who will they blame?

"You'll instantly know the location of every car hidden throughout the open world of Fairhaven."

How fun is that? :roll:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Hydro_PT wrote:
"You'll instantly know the location of every car hidden throughout the open world of Fairhaven."

How fun is that? :roll:
#-o

i don't think it quite fits with one of their motos..."if you can FIND it you can drive it"

ohh.. man #-o
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Smell that? Smells like EA's wallet opening up.

But seriously, every car is unlocked, it will only be a couple of days before maps are put up of fairhaven showing where all the cars are located.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Zotic+ wrote:
Smell that? Smells like EA's wallet opening up.

But seriously, every car is unlocked, it will only be a couple of days before maps are put up of fairhaven showing where all the cars are located.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
hehe...
this is the true part of this joke that is actually funny...
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Why is everyone complaining about the option of buying all the unlocks... You *don't* have to buy it. Those who do buy it *won't* get anything extra...
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Bojan wrote:Why is everyone complaining about the option of buying all the unlocks... You *don't* have to buy it. Those who do buy it *won't* get anything extra...
we are not complaining...
we are just saying that this pack is a little bit stupid..!
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

It's been standard with NFS since ProStreet and many other games are also doing it. In case you're just a casual player and want all the cars from the start, I don't see what's wrong by paying a little extra and getting everything unlocked
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

fu** this man!...and f Ea damn corporation all they want its money forget bout the gaming experience..where its the heart in gaming?...everything.its one big monopoly.if it was up to developers we would have great games publisher are the mf problem.im soo disappointed soo much excitement for nothing im at the brink of concelling my order! :( ..this online exclusive crap its just overboard and no cops online?.wtf...
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Actually the time savers packs sometime come in handy though, like my friend lost all of is game save data for BP (Forgot why, thinnk it became corrupted) And instead of re playing the entire game again, he got the pack and was back online with his beloved cars
Instagram @SupraHKS
X Destiny
Ricer
Ricer

Post by X Destiny »

Man... i really want to be possitive... but god dammit, just see it!

*Only 48 Cars, and just imagine that whit the DLC would be about 60 cars, how can this be posible? whe don't have this little amount of cars since what? the last Most Wanted? c'mon...

*It's okay that thing of the Car Classes, but they can make it better i think, really, since when a Bmw and a Mercedes Benz are Muscle Cars? really, what the hell whit that?

*No Cops Online, nothing more to say...

* All Cars availables from the beggining, that's something good? really? where is the effort that you put to get a car? jus find it? is it that fun?

*The "Blacklist" (Supposed to be called like that), nothing more to say here to...

*Takedowns, really? Takedowns?? men this game would be only for Rammers, this game will create more rammers instead that more Real Drivers, if i want to play burnout i will play burnout, but if i want to play need for speed i expect that, SPEED, not takedowns...

*The most important point, IT'S THIS REALLY A REMAKE FROM THE ORGINAL MOST WANTED??? THERE'S NOTHING REMAKED HERE!!!!! F%&@#$!!!!!!!!!!

ok sorry for the last one, i can't control my anger anymore...
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

X Destiny wrote: *The most important point, IT'S THIS REALLY A REMAKE FROM THE ORGINAL MOST WANTED??? THERE'S NOTHING REMAKED HERE!!!!! F%&@#$!!!!!!!!!!
They said it a million times. It isn't a remake- its criterions re-imagination of MW. :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

X Destiny wrote:Man... i really want to be possitive... but god dammit, just see it!

*Only 48 Cars, and just imagine that whit the DLC would be about 60 cars, how can this be posible? whe don't have this little amount of cars since what? the last Most Wanted? c'mon...

*It's okay that thing of the Car Classes, but they can make it better i think, really, since when a Bmw and a Mercedes Benz are Muscle Cars? really, what the hell whit that?

*No Cops Online, nothing more to say...

* All Cars availables from the beggining, that's something good? really? where is the effort that you put to get a car? jus find it? is it that fun?

*The "Blacklist" (Supposed to be called like that), nothing more to say here to...

*Takedowns, really? Takedowns?? men this game would be only for Rammers, this game will create more rammers instead that more Real Drivers, if i want to play burnout i will play burnout, but if i want to play need for speed i expect that, SPEED, not takedowns...

*The most important point, IT'S THIS REALLY A REMAKE FROM THE ORGINAL MOST WANTED??? THERE'S NOTHING REMAKED HERE!!!!! F%&@#$!!!!!!!!!!

ok sorry for the last one, i can't control my anger anymore...
The outside its pretty much burnout but in terms of handling ,this game its not your drift type ,you have to pull that off and its not easy, i mean you can enter a drift but you need speed and timing...the handling really feels like a need for speed game,its very grounded and technical and reminds me a lot of the original most wanted/hot pursuit 2 extreme handling mode. when i was playing on the vita, i can sense the weight of the cars ,the m3 feels heavy and its not that fast cause this not the the m3 GTS ,which its the fastest M3 to date however the gallardo its just as quick as in real life you hit those 60 mph in seconds.

I hate it too man not that much cars ,it sucks when they asked them about the amount of cars they try to cut and say its not about the amount of cars its how varied the car list is,they don't care about the number of cars and about the unlocking each car has races ,and there's 42 cars , there's bout 5 events from hot pursuits to speed runs per car, after that you have to earn alot of points to get a chance at the most wanted cars(which by the way the races are tough as hell) its not easy and each car have milestones and mods ,you have to earn those through points and winning , the multiplayer counterpart its a whole career itself and there you have to unlock cars the traditional way.

In conclusion i'm pissed about it and disappointed but i guess ill stick to the three lamborghnis in the game and ill get the dlc that has a diablo sv which i think microsoft stole from EA as an exclusive to forza horizon also the viper gts doesn't have the stripes as Microsoft also pull things off and got those specific colors in forza horizon as their cover car.its honestly a war between publishers and WE ARE THE ONES TAKING THE HIT. :x

*calms down*..Lets just wait and see.I'm keeping my order and im gonna pretend its 1995 and i only have 10 favorite cars outta of the 40 and that's the car list for me. :?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Demon_Slayer723 wrote:
X Destiny wrote: *The most important point, IT'S THIS REALLY A REMAKE FROM THE ORGINAL MOST WANTED??? THERE'S NOTHING REMAKED HERE!!!!! F%&@#$!!!!!!!!!!
They said it a million times. It isn't a remake- its criterions re-imagination of MW. :wink:
Demon i think some of us don't know the different between re-imagining something and remaking something. :wink:
However man, it could off being better way much better but criterion "publisher" has restrictions therefore they cant fight the powers that be. :?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

like honestly this car list is just awful. they perfected everything else and skimped on one of the most important aspects of a driving game... i am disappoint.

Return to “News”