Spotting the cars

2013 Need for Speed Rivals
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Spotting the cars

Post by ThunderScrambler »

EA released the trailer of NFS Rivals, and also said that both factions have exclusive cars (except for the Vanquish). So, let's see which cars are for the racers en which for the cops:

Racers:
2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
2013 Mclaren P1
2013 Aston Martin Vanquish
2014 Porsche 911 GT3
2013 Pagani Huayra
2013 Lamborghini Veneno
2013 Ferrari 458 Spider
2013 Porsche Cayman S
2013 Pagani Huayra
2013 SRT Challenger 392
2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray
2013 Audi R8 V10 Plus
2005 Ford GT
2014 Ford Mustang GT
2013 Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series
2013 Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale
2013 McLaren 12C Spider
2009 Ferrari 599 GTO
2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
2002 Ferrari Enzo
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera
2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 50th Anniversario Edition
2011 BMW M3 GTS
2014 SRT Viper TA

Cops:
2013 Aston Martin Vanquish
2013 Koenigsegg Agera R
2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
2013 Lexus LFA
2013 SRT Dodge Charger
2013 SRT Viper GTS
2011 Aston Martin One-77
2012 Ferrari FF
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series
2013 Hennessey Venom GT
2013 Mclaren 12C
2013 Marussia B2
2013 Ford Shelby GT500
2013 BMW M6 Coupe
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2013 Lamborgini Gallardo LP560-4
2013 Bentley Continental GT
2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
2007 Porsche Carrera GT
2014 Porsche 911 Turbo
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce
1995 McLaren F1 LM

Well, that was it. If you find any more cars, be sure to post them here.

Update: 17/11/2013: The cops list is complete (100% sure)! The racers list is also done (i think...).
Still waiting for proof to back that up.

Minor Update: 20/08/2013
Added the 2013 Lamborghini Veneno and the Ferrari 458 Italia and a section
with the retail exclusives.

Major Update: 21/08/2013
Added the cars seen at Gamescom, which include for the cops the Ferrari FF
and the Lamborghini Aventador LP800-4 SV(?), and for the racers the Porsche Cayman S
and the Pagani Huayra. I removed the Retail Exclusive section because according to
wicken they are just paint jobs. So i moved the SRT Viper Time Attack and the BMW M3 GTS
to the Racers section.

Major Update: 22/08/2013
This time 3 cars for the racers list (thanks to wicken),
which contain: the 2013 SRT Challenger 392, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray and
the 2013 Audi R8 V10 Plus. Thanks to the video we can see the McLaren P1 as cop,
which is very odd, because the Aston Martin Vanquish should be the only one available
for both sides. But since it's in the game i will add it to the cops list.

Major Update: 14/09/2013
There is a new trailer of NFSR which features customization and 5 cars which
include for the racers: the 2005 Ford GT, the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 and the 2013
Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series and for the cops the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and
the 2013 Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series. Removed the McLaren P1 from the cop list.

Major Update: 27/09/2013
This time i will add 7 new cars to the Racers List: The 2013 Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale,
the 2013 McLaren 12C Spider, the 2009 Ferrari 599 GTO, the 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder,
the Ferrari Enzo (wicken, can you research the latest year of this model?), the 2013 Lamborghini
Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera and the 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 50th Anniversario Edition.

Minor Update: 5/10/2013
3 new cops: the 2013 Hennessey Venom GT, 2013 Mclaren 12C and the 2013 Marussia B2.
Finally added the 2011 BMW M3 GTS and the 2014 SRT Viper TA.

Minor Update: 17/10/2013
The 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 has been transfered to the cops list.
The 2013 Ford Mustang GT and the 2013 BMW M6 Coupe have been added to the racers list.

Minor Update: 18/10/2013
For the cops the 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and for the racers the
2015 Lamborghini Aventador LP800-4 SuperVeloce.

Minor Update: 19/10/2013
Removed the Aventador SV from the racers and added the 2013 Bentley Continental GT to the
cops list. Transfered the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 to the cops list.

Minor Update: 3/11/2013
Added the 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia to the cops list.

Minor Update: 9/11/2013
Added the 2007 Porsche Carrera GT to the cops list.

Minor Update: 12/11/2013
Added the 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo to the cops list.

Minor Update: 17/11/2013
Added the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce and McLaren F1 LM to the cops list.
Last edited by ThunderScrambler on 16 Feb 2014, 13:50, edited 29 times in total.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Spotting the cars

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Jasper the lambo gallardo its the lp-560-4 2013 edition , also for people waiting for a crown vic, Craig Sullivan said that the crown Vic wont be available in this game because they trying to go for fast cars only, specially for the cops.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Phantom_pain33 wrote:Jasper the lambo gallardo its the lp-560-4 2013 edition...
That's what i wrote, right?
I don't see what your point is... :?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

aston One77 for cops.
it was in the gameplay video cruising along the agera
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Navid_A1 wrote:aston One77 for cops.
it was in the gameplay video cruising along the agera
Thanks for the heads up! :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:Jasper the lambo gallardo its the lp-560-4 2013 edition...
That's what i wrote, right?
I don't see what your point is... :?
Sorry about that i dint see the number towards the left, it was a miss understanding. :?
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Oh, that can happen.
I have that to, mate. :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

i don't know if this is legit man,probably the first look at customization, the brz and the Ferrari italia 458,these cars were spotted on the facebook page..but i dunno ..some of them could be real ,others are just pure fantasy.

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1331
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

hmmm.....
I need real evidence. :-k
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Marcus Nilsson has announced something!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt_gffodDyA
It begins at 7:00.
He said that there are going to be about 60 cars.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:Marcus Nilsson has announced something!
nice find.
i think 60 is the minimum acceptable amount for the number of cars.
also i think that this game is kinda like a huge patch to 2010 NFS:HP (so far) with the only difference being the removal of menus.
i'll wait and see for more... right now there is a long way between me and pre-ordering.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
nice find.
also i think that this game is kinda like a huge patch to 2010 NFS:HP (so far) with the only difference being the removal of menus.
i'll wait and see for more... right now there is a long way between me and pre-ordering.
Bro you are the least person to talk about this game,you dint like hot pursuit 2010, you dint like most wanted 2012 ,you dint like the run soo what are you talking about far from pre-ordering and stuff..ima go after you because i being following your opinions since the days of need for speed forums with the clash between silenus and nfsclassic do you remember thAt? ,so yeah as you can see I NEVER FORGET!..you not gonna pre-order s**it it in the end because its not your dream game..as for me i know I'm gonna end up getting it even if i regret it but something tells me I'm gonna enjoy this more than most wanted because i still play hot pursuit 2010 specially the multiplayer.so the day that this game comes out,I'm gonna be watching the forum to see your reaction to it like always I'm gonna give my review and everything and i will Buy it.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:
nice find.
Bro you are the least person to talk about this game,you dint like hot pursuit 2010, you dint like most wanted 2012 ,you dint like the run soo what are you talking about far from pre-ordering and stuff..ima go after you because i being following your opinions since the days of need for speed forums with the clash between silenus and nfsclassic do you remember thAt? ,so yeah as you can see I NEVER FORGET!..you not gonna pre-order s**it it in the end because its not your dream game..as for me i know I'm gonna end up getting it even if i regret it but something tells me I'm gonna enjoy this more than most wanted because i still play hot pursuit 2010 specially the multiplayer.so the day that this game comes out,I'm gonna be watching the forum to see your reaction to it like always I'm gonna give my review and everything and i will Buy it.
- did i say anything negative about the game?
no
- is this game a refined HP2010?
yes
- was 2010 NFS:HP a bad game?
no

also you are not the only one who can remember things... maybe reading the following quote can refresh your memory on some other things: (MW2012...)here
Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:You change opinion too quickly Phantom... first you were crazy about this game, you loved it even before it was released, you defended Criterion, and kept getting mad at people who said this wasn't NFS and similar stuff. Then you started playing and it wasn't so good, but it was good. Now it's downright bad and EA is to blame... what's the verdict then? :)

To be honest, I think this is a good game. It's not as good or "complete" as I expected it to be, but it's been a good experience. For some reason I played it for about 23 hours, and I haven't touched MP yet (still waiting for my copy to arrive). PC/console version don't have as much content as the mobile versions, which sucks, but seeing how the mobile marked has grown in the past years, I do understand why EA decided to give the mobile version a better treatment than in the past. Mobile games are no longer adapted versions of their console/PC equivalents, they are becoming a kind of standalone version of a game. EA sees profit there... I don't blame them. This is a business, they go after the money. It has been like this and it will always be like this.
i guess i feel really stupid now..but this will be the lastime i will defend a developer or publisher.because honestly they on listen to one thing and that its money.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Yeah i remember that but the only difference its that i end up buying the games and I'm not defending publishers or devs..my point here that if you don't like the game and you not gonna buy the game then was the point of talking about it..in the end i talked alot of crap and stuff but i end up buying it, because once the product its out and you own it that's the review that counts... *rant over*

Sorry for attacking you that way..bad day and i was at gamestop dealing with a bunch of fanboys..you know the ps4 vs. xbone..anywho the game looks nice soo far about pre-ordering haven't made that decision yet, 50-65 cars that sounds cool for a need for speed game i would love to see an f50 in this game now that they got the Ferrari license back.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

I'll most likely pre-order the game.
Since S2U i've been pre-ordering every NFS (only 3, actually :lol:)
Probably will pre-order it it on Amazon.co.uk for my birthday. \:D/
Now, let's go back on-topic, should we? :)
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

its ok phantom... bad days happen all the time for anybody.... well... for me it happens all the time... :lol:

i was trying to say that i always tend to wait and see detailed information on what i'm buying...
maybe that's just me... because if i pre-order... i can not cancel it (pre-orders are a thing of a black market where i live)... if i buy, i can not return it (no game retailers where i live)... and on top of that, i should pay for my games 3 times more than its real price... why?... because i don't have (and not allowed to have) any credit cards and legal games are sold here at smuggled prices... :|
i live in iran (will be in canada in a few months for my phd studies)... i cant even access youtube, twitter or facebook without using some bypassing trickery.... :lol:

ok... sorry for that... lets get back on topic... if i end up getting the game, i really like to see a final spec porsche 918 and Laferrari in the game...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:its ok phantom... bad days happen all the time for anybody.... well... for me it happens all the time... :lol:

i was trying to say that i always tend to wait and see detailed information on what i'm buying...
maybe that's just me... because if i pre-order... i can not cancel it (pre-orders are a thing of a black market where i live)... if i buy, i can not return it (no game retailers where i live)... and on top of that, i should pay for my games 3 times more than its real price... why?... because i don't have (and not allowed to have) any credit cards and legal games are sold here at smuggled prices... :|
i live in iran (will be in canada in a few months for my phd studies)... i cant even access youtube, twitter or facebook without using some bypassing trickery.... :lol:

ok... sorry for that... lets get back on topic... if i end up getting the game, i really like to see a final spec Porsche 918 and Laferrari in the game...
LaFerrari will most likely be in the game and a final spec Porsche too...they really gonna focus on exotics this time ,fine by me, hey thunder what platform will you be gaming on?
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

On the PS3, i'm not buying the PS4 so early.
BTW, PS4 looks way better than the XBONE (IMO). :)

So, about the cars,
in the muscle category i would like to have that all-new Chevy Z/28.
Outstanding looks and roaring power.
In the sports category i would like to have a Jaguar XFR-S.
That are my favorites. :)
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

i would love to see a Porsche Carrera GT in the game... that'a my all time favorite.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:On the PS3, i'm not buying the PS4 so early.
BTW, PS4 looks way better than the XBONE (IMO). :)

So, about the cars,
in the muscle category i would like to have that all-new Chevy Z/28.
Outstanding looks and roaring power.
In the sports category i would like to have a Jaguar XFR-S.
That are my favorites. :)
I'll be gaming on the ps4,but I'm on ps3 now tho btw this game visuals are too good to be true on the ps4. :shock:
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Can anyone identify the car seen at 0:23 in the Cops vs Racers trailer?
The roof is so small... :?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:Can anyone identify the car seen at 0:23 in the Cops vs Racers trailer?
The roof is so small... :?
is probably a Porsche or the 2013 lamborghni gallardo
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Hmmmmm...
I highly doubt it is a Lamborghini Gallardo because, before it we can see the engine
of that Lamborghini.
We can also see that the car has it's exhausts on top of the back.
It's strange, i've never seen it before. :-k
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:Hmmmmm...
I highly doubt it is a Lamborghini Gallardo because, before it we can see the engine
of that Lamborghini.
Then its either a sexto elemento or mclaren mp4-12c.BTW do you think we gonna have new exotics maybe like the ultimate aero,ect..) or are we gonna see exotic classics like the f50 or the Diablo SV?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
ThunderScrambler wrote:Hmmmmm...
of that Lamborghini.
Then its either a sexto elemento or mclaren mp4-12c.BTW do you think we gonna have new exotics maybe like the ultimate aero,ect..) or are we gonna see exotic classics like the f50 or the Diablo SV?
what you guys are talking about?
the car at 0:23 in cop v racers trailer... the red one... that the camera is facing backward on its roof?

if you are talking about that... then its a 2013 lambo gallardo.

Return to “Rivals”