NfS: Rivals PC 60FPS Petition

2013 Need for Speed Rivals

Are you okay with the 30FPS lock on the PC version?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 4

StonedMagician
Stock
Stock

NfS: Rivals PC 60FPS Petition

Post by StonedMagician »

I recently created a petition for Ghost to unlock the framerate on the PC version of NfS: Rivals to allow for normal-speed gameplay at 60FPS. If you guys would sign it, then maybe, just maybe, NfS fans with good PCs could get the game we deserve. TO FIND THE PETITION, GOOGLE THE FOLLOWING PHRASE: "need for speed rivals pc 60fps petition" (it's the first result). It would mean alot to the NFS community, and I feel like it'll be more effective and polite than wild anger.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NfS: Rivals PC 60FPS Petition

Post by okuhle94 »

I am deeply saddened by the quality of this game - really great gameplay, features and all, but really bad technical aspects, the game lags no matter what settings I use :( My graphics card driver is up to date (I use Nvidia). And this is suppose to be a AAA game. After NFS Ghosts, I am not pre ordering another NFS Game ever!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

It seems Frostbite did it again...
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

@Hydro_PT You should be glad you didn't pre-order this half done crap! I wish I followed your words earlier :(

4GB of RAM for a racing game..... :(
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I think I never pre-ordered any NFS game. :D I always try them out first and if I like them, EA gets my money. :)
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

okuhle94 wrote:@Hydro_PT You should be glad you didn't pre-order this half done crap! I wish I followed your words earlier :(

4GB of RAM for a racing game..... :(
4GB of RAM for a racing you say? I only have 3GB on my computer and I just updated my graphics card drivers which is also from Nvidia. I couldn't play the game at all I was thinking about doing a let's play but now that might have to be on hold.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

lol... just took a look at NFS:rivals support forums at EA...
its a chaotic mess on the PC. so glad i didn't pre-ordered this lump of frostcr*p...
even trying it ( :wink: ) is a no go... the game just wont launch... loads and loads of DirectX errors and crashes (take a look at this: https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... ectx-error )

the lucky (or unlucky?) ones with powerful GPUs who managed to get the game to launch are also facing horrible frame-rates and slow-motion gameplays (the time in the game is in direct relation to FPS... wonder whose idea that was?).

i think this is a new benchmark... of how F*ed up an AAA game title can be upon launch... wow.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Navid_A1 wrote:lol... just took a look at NFS:rivals support forums at EA...
its a chaotic mess on the PC. so glad i didn't pre-ordered this lump of frostcr*p...
even trying it ( :wink: ) is a no go... the game just wont launch... loads and loads of DirectX errors and crashes (take a look at this: https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... ectx-error )

the lucky (or unlucky?) ones with powerful GPUs who managed to get the game to launch are also facing horrible frame-rates and slow-motion gameplays (the time in the game is in direct relation to FPS... wonder whose idea that was?).

i think this is a new benchmark... of how F*ed up an AAA game title can be upon launch... wow.
f how F*ed up an AAA game title can be upon launch? What was the old benchmark?
kilenem09
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kilenem09 »

I probably should've posted the video in this forum but not a new post but someone found a workaround for 60 FPS

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcbNSwbpPU[/youtube]
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Jack33673 wrote:

this one is a new category all by its own... only rivaled by previous frostbite EA title without DICE as the dev
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Jack33673 wrote:

this one is a new category all by its own... only rivaled by previous frostbite EA title without DICE as the dev
They should kept the 60FPS Instead of limiting it.

Return to “Rivals”