Rivals keeps on crashing

2013 Need for Speed Rivals
Kalai2808
Stock
Stock

Rivals keeps on crashing

Post by Kalai2808 »

Me recently installed nfs rivals and in installation process nothing occurs all gone fine.. but while im playing the first race when its somemore 0.2 or 0.1 mile to finish the game crashes...... wth happening i updated everything like direct x net framework my graphics driver such like that...... i close the game and restart the game many times and the same shiznit happens any suggestion..... :(

my pc spec

intel i3
ram 8 gb crosshair veangance
gpu nvidia gtx 630 2gb
1 tb hard disk

pls help me out.... feeling hopefull to get help :|
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Rivals keeps on crashing

Post by Jack33673 »

Kalai2808 wrote:Me recently installed nfs rivals and in installation process nothing occurs all gone fine.. but while im playing the first race when its somemore 0.2 or 0.1 mile to finish the game crashes...... wth happening i updated everything like direct x net framework my graphics driver such like that...... i close the game and restart the game many times and the same shiznit happens any suggestion..... :(

my pc spec

intel i3
ram 8 gb crosshair veangance
gpu nvidia gtx 630 2gb
1 tb hard disk

pls help me out.... feeling hopefull to get help :|
Look i'm have the same problem too however we should wait until a patch is out.
Kalai2808
Stock
Stock

Post by Kalai2808 »

so it doesnt my game only causing the prob... so when will the patch will come out....
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Kalai2808 wrote:so it doesnt my game only causing the prob... so when will the patch will come out....
Don't know EA won't give us all a date on when it will come out all they said that there was a patch in the works.

Return to “Rivals”